CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for the name post (but also can't bear to look 🤣).
My money's on Zimre which she mentioned in her blog.

Reactions: 1
She’s another one who posts every detail of pregnancy then once the baby arrives announced they’re ‘soaking it all in’ before putting any info on. If they really wanted to ‘soak it all in’ they wouldn’t post anything at all and no one would know the baby had arrived; they just want to create attention and have all their ‘fans’ waiting around for scraps of info

Reactions: 8
Yes, she knows what she's doing, she's a pro lol

Last year she created a whole drama about their house purchase falling through the week she was due, pulled in lots of views and got all the interaction.
Meanwhile her husband had a photo of the keys in his insta stories saying it was the best week ever. Then a few months later she created posts and YouTube videos about their big news revealing that they'd purchased it.

She's clever and making a lot of money off of it. I don't blame her.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
How is she going to change a nappy with those massive gold fingernails she has in the birth announcement photo?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never posted on CC’s thread before but I just have to get this out of my system- why on earth does she have Birdy in that little set with a tray on the kitchen worktop still, at over 1 year old?!! Why doesn’t she have a proper high chair?! Baffles me!! Birdy pushes with her feet and tips it and bangs her head in a story on her Instagram from today- it’s just not safe to keep doing it when they are that big! I just don’t understand why she hasn’t got her in a proper high chair.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never posted on CC’s thread before but I just have to get this out of my system- why on earth does she have Birdy in that little set with a tray on the kitchen worktop still, at over 1 year old?!! Why doesn’t she have a proper high chair?! Baffles me!! Birdy pushes with her feet and tips it and bangs her head in a story on her Instagram from today- it’s just not safe to keep doing it when they are that big! I just don’t understand why she hasn’t got her in a proper high chair.
Ommmg I literally came here to ask the same thing??? Not only is she on top of the worktop but she has her on top of a cooker??! Please check her stories from today. My toddler is two days younger than Birdy and I could never have him on a worktop using that sort of seat. I’m pretty sure they are for smaller babies?

I’m honestly baffled, I follow her and she seems like a lovely person but what she is doing looks really dangerous

Just wanted to add… this is the seat https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...MI19TngYOj9gIVibHtCh1G6QcOEAQYASABEgKSS_D_BwE

Clearly states not to use on elevated surface and it up to 12 months. I’m I the only one shocked to see it on top of a cooker?

Ommmg I literally came here to ask the same thing??? Not only is she on top of the worktop but she has her on top of a cooker??! Please check her stories from today. My toddler is two days younger than Birdy and I could never have him on a worktop using that sort of seat. I’m pretty sure they are for smaller babies?

I’m honestly baffled, I follow her and she seems like a lovely person but what she is doing looks really dangerous

Just wanted to add… this is the seat https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...MI19TngYOj9gIVibHtCh1G6QcOEAQYASABEgKSS_D_BwE

Clearly states not to use on elevated surface and it up to 12 months. I’m I the only one shocked to see it on top of a cooker?

Yes you are right it is on the cooker- I hadn’t even spotted that!! I’ve been thinking it for so long when I see her in that seat, I just don’t get it! It’s absolute madness and like you say so dangerous, especially on top of the cooker!!! 😳

Reactions: 4
Just watching her name reveal video and the way she throws her newborn around is crazy!!! Why have they put that HORRIBLE bow on a 5 day old baby! Poor thing.

Reactions: 5
Now she has Goldie WAY too low down in her sling in her most recent post 🤦‍♀️ she has commented on her clinging on with her hands as if it’s so cute- she is probably clinging on because she needs to be way higher up on your chest!!

Is anyone else annoyed with her constant over the topness. How she keeps smacking her over inflated lips together? She is such a pretty girl as well.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else annoyed with her constant over the topness. How she keeps smacking her over inflated lips together? She is such a pretty girl as well.
Exactly I’ve always said she reminds me of a bratty OTT stage school twit!!!!

Everything is so dramatic and over the top ….her facial expressions 🤢🤢

Even her face after birth literally looked like she was acting

One influencer I can not stand!!

• Haha
Exactly I’ve always said she reminds me of a bratty OTT stage school twit!!!!

Everything is so dramatic and over the top ….her facial expressions 🤢🤢

Even her face after birth literally looked like she was acting

One influencer I can not stand!!
This really put me off her.. The wide eyed deer in the headlights look she pulled when she gave birth to her first baby was probably authentic..But she blatantly purposefully did it again when she had her second baby and made sure it was on camera for a thumbnail. it was so clearly fake it really made me cringe to watch.

I hate how she’s trying to say she’s stopping breastfeeding because of DMER but it’s clear she wants to give Goldie formula so she can go to events and go on holiday and party without her kids. That’s fine but just be honest!

I agree. Also, she does a lot of binge drinking for a JW, it's supposed to be a sin in the Bible and JWs are quite vocal in being against drunkenness.

Definitely picks and chooses what she believes in with that religion.

Yes, I used to be one briefly and didn't know her personally but saw her at JW events. She's admitted she doesn't celebrate birthdays and Christmas for religious reasons (although she totally celebrated Birdies birthday, just made a point of not using the word birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️).
It's a very controlling, culty religion and she's not representative of it at all. And good for her for staying true to herself, I say.

Last edited:
Her in the pool with both babies, not even holding the oldest properly, but she’s got a good grip on her drink 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2