CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this!, they don’t seem to prioritise the important things ….like, life actually changes when you have kids, you have to worry about the boring stuff and plan ahead!!.
It’s as though the glam lifestyle still takes precedent over everything else 🙄
She seemed more interesting in vlogging! Don’t even think i had a minute to get my phone out till we were on the plane!!!
I could not deal with that level of chaos! Just make like easier for yourself and plan!?
But wouldn’t make “good content”

Reactions: 5
At what point when you're in a stressful situation with everything going wrong do you think, "quick, get the phone out and film my raw emotions for some vlogging drama!" Madness.

She seemed more interesting in vlogging! Don’t even think i had a minute to get my phone out till we were on the plane!!!
I could not deal with that level of chaos! Just make like easier for yourself and plan!?
But wouldn’t make “good content”
When she filmed herself crying because Buzzy had left her bag with her laptop at airport security, I did initially wonder if it was ‘staged’ for content.
If I was in that situation -that stressed and panicky, the last thing I would want to do would be to film myself…

Reactions: 4
She mentions money a lot in that video. It’s a bit crass. And Buzzy comes across as a complete idiot
I’m not sure how Buzzy copes with how high maintenance CC is, I always get the impression that he just wants a normal family life and just live quietly and unassuming, but instead it’s all instagram photos, hair extensions, boat parties in Mexico and birth vlogs….

Reactions: 9
When she filmed herself crying because Buzzy had left her bag with her laptop at airport security, I did initially wonder if it was ‘staged’ for content.
If I was in that situation -that stressed and panicky, the last thing I would want to do would be to film myself…
It seemed very forced!!! She could not get a single tear drop out hahaha

Reactions: 8
She is one of the most annoying, loud, self centred, un-self aware, thick idiots I’ve ever come across

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope this thread livens up now, I used to enjoy watching her but now I just find her so irritating and fake

Reactions: 10
I hope this thread livens up now, I used to enjoy watching her but now I just find her so irritating and fake
I’ve only recently started watching her (I’m currently pregnant and stumbled across her birth blogs!).
I’ve watched a few of her older videos, and she was so different -much more chilled and down to earth.
She us definitely chasing the whole celebrity lifestyle now!

Reactions: 1
I used to really like CC and I still feel bad whenever I’ve read this thread, but she just seems like a nightmare these days.

• How do you not think to book accommodation?
• How do you not check everything before you go considering there are 3 adults?!
• What must people of thought of her in the airport seeing her talk to a camera trying to force tears about stuff being left in security?
• How would she cope if she didn’t have her friend/ nanny to help and was missing out on party holidays?

Why does Rach go everywhere with them and always look after the children, so she can go out drinking and partying all the time?

Reactions: 2
Something just doesn’t sit right with me about her, just the way she’s always out without the girls living like someone who doesn’t have a child, the fact she booked a holiday and took her “friend” to have the children while she was out partying with other friends. The way her “friend” is running around after her child while she is napping. Even to the point where she’s walking ahead vlogging and her “friend” is pushing her children’s pram. It always seems to me also that everytime she is with BB she is frustrated and uninterested where as Goldie is her “perfect girl” I feel like buzzy is a lot more hands on then she is with BB, Don’t get me wrong my son is a few months older then BB and yes it is hard at times but she should be patient and hands on with both children. She just doesn’t seem interested with mom life and wants to live the life she had before. Everytime BB is with her or she tries to pick her up she cry’s you can clearly see she’s a lot more comfortable with Rach and Buzzy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Something just doesn’t sit right with me about her, just the way she’s always out without the girls living like someone who doesn’t have a child, the fact she booked a holiday and took her “friend” to have the children while she was out partying with other friends. The way her “friend” is running around after her child while she is napping. Even to the point where she’s walking ahead vlogging and her “friend” is pushing her children’s pram. It always seems to me also that everytime she is with BB she is frustrated and uninterested where as Goldie is her “perfect girl” I feel like buzzy is a lot more hands on then she is with BB, Don’t get me wrong my son is a few months older then BB and yes it is hard at times but she should be patient and hands on with both children. She just doesn’t seem interested with mom life and wants to live the life she had before. Everytime BB is with her or she tries to pick her up she cry’s you can clearly see she’s a lot more comfortable with Rach and Buzzy.
I agree with this. It’s as if Rach has much more of a natural parental role with BB than CC does, and does more hands-on stuff with her.
I know CC employs Rach because of her “full time work”, but what exactly does she do?, correct me if I come across completely ignorant (I’ve not been following CC for that long) but apart from doing YouTube videos/Instagram posts and going to the recording studio, what other work does she do?

Reactions: 3
Can she stop saying Goldie (🤢) is a Newborn. She’s nearly 5 months old lol. Even when they went to Mexico she wasn’t a newborn LOL

Can she stop saying Goldie (🤢) is a Newborn. She’s nearly 5 months old lol. Even when they went to Mexico she wasn’t a newborn LOL
Yes!! I was thinking the same. Surely they stop being ‘newborns’ after about 8 weeks?.
And why do both little girls have gold bracelets on all the time?, I’m sure I saw an earlier blog where Birdie had a thick gold necklace on under her top.
I don’t get why people put jewellery on such young kids?.
I know CC likes gold jewellery, but her kids aren’t dolls!!

Yes!! I was thinking the same. Surely they stop being ‘newborns’ after about 8 weeks?.
And why do both little girls have gold bracelets on all the time?, I’m sure I saw an earlier blog where Birdie had a thick gold necklace on under her top.
I don’t get why people put jewellery on such young kids?.
I know CC likes gold jewellery, but her kids aren’t dolls!!
seems she only like them when they’re new born and then it’s up to Rach

Behaving completely inappropriately at a school sports day. Where are her own kids? She's filming children at school and posting publicly on social media, acting like she's still drunk, I'm embarrassed for her.

Behaving completely inappropriately at a school sports day. Where are her own kids? She's filming children at school and posting publicly on social media, acting like she's still drunk, I'm embarrassed for her.
Just seen this too!, why is she even there? and what’s with her ‘roadman’ talk?

"I'm not gunna lie...", the wedding thing with 10 dresses is going to be really cringe.

She's upset she didn't have an insta-wedding so having a fake one instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 7