CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the JW thing, interesting that she hasn’t explicitly said happy birthday to Bibi, to each their own I guess! Would be interesting to see her discuss that topic but I guess controversial

Reactions: 2
I like her, but that holiday was not child friendly. She’s being quite snappy in the comments at someone calling her out for drinking. If she doesn’t want people to think she was drinking…then she shouldn’t have made it look like she was drinking🤷🏻‍♀️

It really doesn’t say ‘happy birthday’ anywhere does it?? Fascinating! They’re clearly celebrating the birthday though so surely it still goes against the JW belief system?

That gender reveal dress looked like a fancy dress costume in a bad way she’s so beautiful aswell, wonder what name this new baby will have ?

Reactions: 5
Addressed it because she's asked about it so much apparently but still really vague.
And of course she's got a right to a private life, I personally think she shares way too much.

But it's weird to believe that the message from your church is so important that you will go knocking on strangers doors on a Saturday morning to preach to them... But not say a word to 2 million followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Addressed it because she's asked about it so much apparently but still really vague.
And of course she's got a right to a private life, I personally think she shares way too much.

But it's weird to believe that the message from your church is so important that you will go knocking on strangers doors on a Saturday morning to preach to them... But not say a word to 2 million followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she has never said anything because of the stigma attached to the religion. People run away from JW, so maybe not the best PR for her videos in the early years. But now she has a true fan base she is hoping it will be accepted.
And maybe she has been brought up like it but never really thought about it ie. The ramifications of what it actually means. 🤔 the moral sides and bringing it up in the early days would only open her up to abuse/debate....etc maybe now she feels safer to do so and has to do so as everyone has noticed.
It seems a peculiar religion for her as the reason they don't celebrate birthdays is they displease God but you can have all the baby showers you want as birth is celebrated.....yet you can't celebrate a birthday?! The mind boggles 🤔

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd come out properly as there are thousands of young Jehovah's Witness girls who she could be a role model for.

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something?
If you get together with your whole family on Christmas Day, some of whom are wearing Christmas jumpers, eat festive food, pull crackers and gift your mum a designer scarf....

HOW is that not celebrating Christmas?
Winter Wonderland too.

Are all the questions just because she didn't bother with a tree?

I went to school to with a Jehovah Witness girl and she had to sit in the corner doing maths homework every time we did anything slightly festive. Different vibes here, for sure.

Am I missing something?
If you get together with your whole family on Christmas Day, some of whom are wearing Christmas jumpers, eat festive food, pull crackers and gift your mum a designer scarf....

Winter Wonderland too.

I went to school to with a Jehovah Witness girl and she had to sit in the corner doing maths homework every time we did anything slightly festive. Different vibes here, for sure.
I was thinking the same!! I thought JW literally had nothing to do with xmas at all?

Am I missing something?

Winter Wonderland too.

I think they were at her nans and some of her family don't share the same views perhaps. I did used to wonder if she was Jewish but they would celebrate birthdays. She wears a Hebrew necklace which could be for JW.

Yes

Doctors and nurses don't have time for that tit. Very entitled and deluded.
Did make me cringe listening to all of her expectations and demands. Can only imagine what they think of her walking into labour ward with her make up, hair, nails jewellery etc 🙄

I find it funny that she preaches one thing, yet drinks while pregnant, also is a “Jehovah’s Witness” or claims to be, yet throws massive parties and gatherings for the littlest occasions
👀

She’s against giving birth by induction, millions of women have been induced for a reason, the doctors don’t rush you, they know when it’s time for the baby to come out so both mother and baby are SAFE.

Also her wanting to be asked no questions and have a delivery in peace, why not just have a home birth and pay nurses who can cater to all her needs?

Very entitled indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel claustrophobic just looking at how many necklaces/ rings/ earrings she has on 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4