CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her in the pool with both babies, not even holding the oldest properly, but she’s got a good grip on her drink 🙄
Her eldest looks scared, at least put her in a swim vest/float if you’re going to prioritise your drink over your child who cannot swim - she’s clinging on for dear life.

And is her boyfriends real name Buzzy?!?

Reactions: 2
Her eldest looks scared, at least put her in a swim vest/float if you’re going to prioritise your drink over your child who cannot swim - she’s clinging on for dear life.

And is her boyfriends real name Buzzy?!?
Unfortunately yes he is called Buzzy. 😂

Yes you can see her literally clinging on trying to keep herself up! It’s so sad.

• Sad
It's not his real, legal name, it's a nickname. But he never uses his real name.

Reactions: 1
This is my first time posting on this thread!.
I’ve been watching CC for a few months now, and I’m really not sure how I feel about her, or her lifestyle…🤔
There’s a part of me that likes her, she comes across as a genuinely nice person, and is intelligent and articulate (compared to a lot of other ‘influencers’).
Her husband seems quite a humble guy and is quite shy, but he seems pretty genuine.
I’ve watched some of her older videos, from say 4 years ago, and she seemed so much more ‘normal’…. sweet, humble, and less OTT physically (which to me is more attractive).

Call me old fashioned, but I just don’t understand the need for YouTubers/influencers to film their whole labour and birth, they are all starting to appear the same to the the point that they just don’t appear authentic, and hearing CC’s screams whilst giving birth could be really triggering to people who have experienced birth trauma (it’s a very real thing unfortunately), but of course it’s all for the likes!.

I’m not against unusual baby names, but the names that CC has called her kids just make me wince (she clearly hasn’t thought about the school years, not to mention the teen years and beyond).
She keeps saying about how nerve wracking it is to share her babies on SM, and it makes her feel so ‘vulnerable’ -then why do it then! 🤷‍♀️.
She clearly wants to carry on with the party lifestyle despite having 2 little ones, and has even taken her best friend/glorified nanny on a supposed family holiday, why??!.
She is either finding it genuinely hard to cope with her babies (despite having her husband there) or she is planning to go off and party 🤔

Reactions: 6
This is my first time posting on this thread!.
I’ve been watching CC for a few months now, and I’m really not sure how I feel about her, or her lifestyle…🤔
There’s a part of me that likes her, she comes across as a genuinely nice person, and is intelligent and articulate (compared to a lot of other ‘influencers’).
Her husband seems quite a humble guy and is quite shy, but he seems pretty genuine.
I’ve watched some of her older videos, from say 4 years ago, and she seemed so much more ‘normal’…. sweet, humble, and less OTT physically (which to me is more attractive).

Call me old fashioned, but I just don’t understand the need for YouTubers/influencers to film their whole labour and birth, they are all starting to appear the same to the the point that they just don’t appear authentic, and hearing CC’s screams whilst giving birth could be really triggering to people who have experienced birth trauma (it’s a very real thing unfortunately), but of course it’s all for the likes!.

I’m not against unusual baby names, but the names that CC has called her kids just make me wince (she clearly hasn’t thought about the school years, not to mention the teen years and beyond).
She keeps saying about how nerve wracking it is to share her babies on SM, and it makes her feel so ‘vulnerable’ -then why do it then! 🤷‍♀️.
She clearly wants to carry on with the party lifestyle despite having 2 little ones, and has even taken her best friend/glorified nanny on a supposed family holiday, why??!.
She is either finding it genuinely hard to cope with her babies (despite having her husband there) or she is planning to go off and party 🤔
Haha I agree. I like CC too, and I was pregnant with my 1st at the same time as her. She gave birth a month or so before me and so I watched her vlog as I was so near birth myself. Oh, my god her vlog TRAUMATISED me. Birth was a scoosh compared to the fear I felt after watching that 🤣

Has anyone watched her recent video when they travelled to Mexico?
Poor Buzzy f**ked up so many times before the flight even took off 🤣🤣 they’re both just chaos!

Reactions: 5
Who is that woman with them? Is she their nanny?
Yeah, she keeps calling her their friend (which she might be) but she’s deffo a nanny as well. She runs around making milk bottles whilst: 1.Buzzy can’t be seen anywhere, probably at the pub having drinks whilst these two handle the kids. He seems away with the fairies all the time anyway…
2. CC is vlogging and moaning about how it’s all difficult travelling with a baby and toddler.

3 adults > 2 babies !!!! And they still can’t handle their sh** 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was their friend first and they gave her the job. Initially she was talking about employing her mum and having her as a live in nanny but this has obviously worked out better.

She was their friend first and they gave her the job. Initially she was talking about employing her mum and having her as a live in nanny but this has obviously worked out better.
Yeah you’re right, I remember seeing her around before babies.
She seems a lot more switched on than those two thank god 🙄

I just watched her travel vlog, what absolute chaos. CC more interested in vlogging and drinking than looking after her two kids. What the duck is that tooth gem?! :sick: She just screams entitled chav to me!

during the first minute or two of the vlog, Goldie is lying on the bed, CC is filming her then walks out the room to video Birdie and leaves the baby unattended on the bed. Poor thing could have easily rolled off and hurt herself!

Reactions: 7
The nanny is a friend who I believe started off as CC’s nail technician, but then became the nanny.
I think they took her to Mexico with them because CC and Buzzy wanted to party whilst out there 🤦‍♀️ (she mentioned it in one of her pre-holiday videos).
I hope they are paying her enough for this role, otherwise I would definitely be feeling like a 3rd wheel if I was her….
Why can’t they just do normal things like take the kids on a nice caravan holiday in this country? I know it’s not glam, but it would be much less stress and the kids would love it, especially the toddler. They are so tiny at the moment, wouldn’t it make much more sense, and be much more relatable!!.
CC has such expensive taste; she was talking about her baby-sling whilst at the airport and really raving about it, as I’m pregnant myself and quite like the look of it, I clicked on the link and it’s like over £300, what the hell!! 😱

Yeah, she keeps calling her their friend (which she might be) but she’s deffo a nanny as well. She runs around making milk bottles whilst: 1.Buzzy can’t be seen anywhere, probably at the pub having drinks whilst these two handle the kids. He seems away with the fairies all the time anyway…
2. CC is vlogging and moaning about how it’s all difficult travelling with a baby and toddler.

3 adults > 2 babies !!!! And they still can’t handle their sh** 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly!! I know everyone copes differently, but I had 3 under 3 and I just had to get on with things (and still managed to work, without having to employ a nanny!).
My ex-husband worked long shifts, but I still managed to take mine to soft play, birthday parties, supermarket, etc, alone without any help or moaning 🙄

No but I’m going to have to watch it now 😂😂
And then once they landed she realised that she hadn’t even booked anywhere to stay 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, surely isn’t that one of the things that you triple check and then check again??

Last edited:
Just watched! Wtf they seem thick as tit!?
I had 2 under 2 and was never that disorganised. I had my second during covid so we’re actually just on our first holiday as a 4 at the moment! Decided to not go too far and we’re in Greece. Nice little 3hour flight! We took control of one child each and had a smooth airport and flight experience! No nanny required 😂😂
Made sure we didn't have too much hand luggage and everything was separated ready for security. Its not that hard to be prepared?
And nowhere to stay when they got there!!!??? Wtf 😩😩😩😩 I’d be fuming if i was the friend/nanny lol

Just watched! Wtf they seem thick as tit!?
I had 2 under 2 and was never that disorganised. I had my second during covid so we’re actually just on our first holiday as a 4 at the moment! Decided to not go too far and we’re in Greece. Nice little 3hour flight! We took control of one child each and had a smooth airport and flight experience! No nanny required 😂😂
Made sure we didn't have too much hand luggage and everything was separated ready for security. Its not that hard to be prepared?
And nowhere to stay when they got there!!!??? Wtf 😩😩😩😩 I’d be fuming if i was the friend/nanny lol
Exactly this!, they don’t seem to prioritise the important things ….like, life actually changes when you have kids, you have to worry about the boring stuff and plan ahead!!.
It’s as though the glam lifestyle still takes precedent over everything else 🙄

I know we shouldn’t judge them based on the snippets of their life we see, but I really don’t think they are good parents. They clearly just want the glam party lifestyle. They weren’t ready for kids at all.

Reactions: 4