Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She really gets on my nerves.

Massive chip on her shoulder about life in general. Plus how hard it is and how difficult life is with dwarfism. Yet chooses to have kids.

Every big topic in the media is turned round to be all about her and how hard done by she is.

Anyone actually know of her in person? Be interesting to know what she's like when not behind Instagram.

She doesn't seem to have much to do with her family/friends, wonder what their views are.

Also annoys me that it's "OK for her to make mistakes". Yet any company or brand that do get publicly called out. If you're that upset why not just message them personally and let them know how it has offended you. As not one of these people she's called out has deliberately tried to offend her, yet you'd think they had.
Yes I agree. I'm sure she'd say the comment about her having kids is ableist and why shouldn't disabled people have children, but I've chosen to not have children so far in life for a number of reasons - mostly me looking in the mirror and wondering if I want to inflict these genes on some poor unsuspecting baby 😂.

She doesn't seem to actually do anything and I've no idea why she has any following at all. Her life is seeping uninteresting and her writing is totally average.

Reactions: 2

Laura8868

Did anyone know why she is showing her children all of sudden? She wasn't even sharing their names before and now she share their faces/names/conversations with them/ their struggles..

Geee

Chatty Member
Or maybe Cathy just wants us to think the big brands are after her she’s just knocking them back.

Laura8868

"not a productive use of my time" who da fuq she think she is?! How embarrassing 🙈

Also I'm fed up with the right up the nostrils camera angle.
Exactly! She think she is better than everyone else 🤯
No cathy you are not 🤦‍♀️ stop treating your followers like that.

Anybody else thinks she look like a man in this hairs, or is just me? 🙊

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Is she trying to say that the person who liked her content was coming onto her? Or that it’s such a straight laced town, that they don’t watch the news or have the internet, and as such, have never heard of wondrous social justice warriors like Cathy before?

influenzas

I haven't replied on here for ages, now it's been moved to parenting instagrammers I can never find it on my phone :(

She's still a massive twat though I can see!

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
YYAAWWNNNN she's on the scrounge for people to pay her again..... What exactly is it she thinks she deserves paying for??!!
And moaning about not being offered money to post about a charity too!

Also, I feel that whoever gave her the idea that she deserves money for the crap she posts about needs a shake 😂

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
I just read through that post she shared.....just looks like a money making scheme for people to prey on others who think they are ND and want people to talk to - ' a peer support community for neurodivergent creatives, for $20/month (or less on a self-selecting sliding scale)' - WTF?!

I bet Cathy would be pissed off if people went around identifying themselves as having a disability without actually having one!
Yes she would, which is why I wonder if we are going to see' ND' in her bio.

stephie123

When it comes to content about feminism or disability or whatever else these Instagram wannabes are talking about, they have absolutely nothing to say on the subject that hasn't already been written with more skill and talent.

Even when the whole FG/SF thing kicked off - what have either of them written about feminism that hasn't already been said by far more interesting and accomplished writers in the last half century? I can't think of much Instagram content, even when it's an accessible introduction to a subject for a new audience, that's genuinely worthy of a book.
Oh I completely agree, and I think it’s a dangerous game when so many people are turning to these influencers over actual research to get their information. Of course they can speak about their own lives and experiences, but they can’t then be angry when people ask about their lives etc, as is the case with Cathy.
(my point about FG was that every one of these women were quick to slate her, but all just reek of jealousy!)

Geee

Chatty Member
I could be wrong but is £200 in a posh hotel in London not ridiculous? I’d be lucky to get a night in a standard hotel in Glasgow at that rate

influenzas

Fucking hell, I feel sorry for the Sainsbury’s employee currently having to deal with her Nectar card query. How long before she finds a reason to accuse them of ableism, or white supremacy, or some other form of bigotry & do a grid post about it?
Yep I would put money on this 🙈

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
Not content with having a battle in the comments she’s shared the comments on her story to shame the person more. She’s so draining I don’t how she has any friends.

How did this person try to silence her and what privilege does she know this person has over her?

Not defending the commenter btw, just can’t stand the way she goes about things and cannot comprehend how anyone warms to her.

996FABD7-9039-4E77-BC21-99C88B06DC77.png

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
That fatdoctoruk she met up with today is possibly even more moany and deluded than Cathy, I followed her for a while but had to unfollow as I couldn't stand her. I'm not surprised the two of them found each other!
Oh god she's dreadful isn't she. Most of her actual content is pretty bang on in terms of how we conflate BMI and health but fuck me she could not deliver it with less charm or warmth.