Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
These dream things are weird and all the compliments and fake emails from companies.. I'm sure she sends these to herself...

Reactions: 2

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I don’t understand her thought processes. One minute she’s championing being just like other mums etc then the next she’s doing interviews about being a mum with dwarfism. It’s all about money I guess.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
What’s that check your chest nonsense? I take it they mean “breasts”. Because my aunt had chest cancer and it’s certainly not the same as breast cancer. So confusing.
No, this is fair enough, as men can actually get breast cancer. And they might not think to check for lumps as they think it’s only people with breasts who can get it.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Kind of off topic but kind of not because they love to share eachothers garbage insta posts… does thirtysomethingsingle have a thread? I feel like she should 😂
There is one somewhere I think. I don't mind her, I've spoken to her a few times and she's pleasant and not totally self absorbed like Cathy, just a bit downtrodden.

Isthisit

Exactly, especially considering she ONLY want non-disabled guys because she deserve them. Sorry that's not how is work and no matter how much she moan about discrimination majority of the guys won't find her attractive.
Is that what she said? Wow how can she get away with that considering all she says about ableism?

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Christ so now a TV program wants to be inclusive and show diversity and she has a problem with it
She’s very much in the same vein as Nina Tame, another ‘disability advocate’, whereby whatever you do in regards to disability and people with disabilities, it’s wrong, especially if you’re able bodied and even if you have a child/children with a disability.

April773

I swear she sends this stuff to herself....

Yeah I question this. Also to be fair, I don't much see anything that offensive about that article. She moans about awareness and how she hates the word but then what is the point of all her educating regarding disability? I understand its a personal thing to her and she wants to share her experiences which is fair enough, but considering how much she lectures surely she is doing that to a degree for awareness? Baffling.

Christ so now a TV program wants to be inclusive and show diversity and she has a problem with it

She would be the 1st to pipe up when it comes to discussing a lack of disability on TV. I honestly don't know what would please her.

influenzas

Moaning again!! I'm just loving that she STILL hasn't hit 25k followers after pledging £250 to charity once she hit it 🤣🤣 (ages ago)

influenzas

YYAAWWNNNN she's on the scrounge for people to pay her again..... What exactly is it she thinks she deserves paying for??!!

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
FFS, her most recent post talking about her experiences walking around town ends with: “Comments off because people prefer shock over action.”

Can anyone do any right in her eyes? What does she actually want to achieve from this if she already believes people won’t do anything and she chooses to sneeringly remind them of that in the caption.

She makes me so infuriated!
She moans about every little thing...

J2607

VIP Member
Her followers that actually like her must be the most annoying people, saying Sofie Hagen is actually the funniest person they follow - another utterly dreadful person.