Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
What was that whole question and answer thing about? I missed the original question but all the answers seemed to be about a man she’s “hypothetically” 😒 interested in following models on Instagram or something?

I don’t trust anyone who constantly goes on about how independent they are and how they don’t need a man, if you feel the need to constantly project that it probably means you feel the exact opposite.

In a similar vein, I rue the day Ariana Grande came out with Thank U, Next. Seems to be an anthem for people desperately trying to claim just how over their ex they are, when they’re most definitely not.

Reactions: 3

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I just.. don’t understand this? On what planet is ANYONE in their right mind asking this woman for skincare advice? Genuine question. Her routine legitimately seems to be ‘get free shit, slap it on seemingly at random, have predictably mediocre skin as a result’.
also looks like she’s using a filter here? Very disingenuous to be trying to position yourself as a skincare expert (lol) when you are heavily reliant on using filters.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Is she seriously asking how to wash trainers in the washing machine. "how do I tie a pillowcase?"

Pretty self explanatory that pet.

Laura8868

I give her follow and I still couldn't comment her post on instagram- anybody knows why?
I want to tell her a few things 🙄

I follow her as I like to take the piss , does that count ? And no it’s not because her diability , she’s genuinely is a nob

She’s definitely thinks she’s supermodel material , I mean one hand good one her for the confidence but she is deluded
She thinks all men's should fancy her and she is surprised they are not 🤦‍♀️🤯 not because of her disability but she is just not even average looking woman.
To me she really look like a man (with boobs)🤣

Laura8868

I haven't watch her for a couple of weeks because I was tired of her attitude.
I'm back now and all what I can see she still the same. Moaning about everything and everyone. Claiming she don't need a man but on the same time she is trying to prove her followers she have loads of attention from them and successful sexual life 😂👌so pathetic, I'm sorry but you definitely not e beauty Cathy and your awful attitude is not helping either.

She's off...
That's so rude- why she even think there should be any double standards for her?!
If you want a reservation just book a dinner like everybody else

Last edited:

J2607

VIP Member
I found it strange she shared a post from Africa Brooke the other day.

I really like Africa, she’s very much against cancel culture and is for open conversation and not being victimised. What she talks about seems to go very much against how Cathy is as a person.

I wonder whether she thought she would score woke points by sharing a post from a woman of colour 😒

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
What the fuck is a school governor? I don’t think we have those in Scotland but I avoid the pta like the plague
Some aspects of school governance are a bit like glorified PTAs. There are some important decision making aspects which no doubt Kathy will try to crowbar her insufferable self into.

Reactions: 2

influenzas

Oh that does ring a bell now.

That's another example where she's MORE than happy to call out the company in question...but with this mysterious "email" - not the case.

It's pissing me off that people are sharing it to bring attention to it!! YUK

Baabaablacksheep320

There’s a really positive and friendly lady with Achondroplasia who has an Instagram account called @charli_kate - she’s so happy and level headed, unlike angry Cathy.

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Isn’t appendicitis usually more urgent than next day surgery?
I’ve never had mine removed but people I know who have done, all had it the same day
Edit- spelling mistake
I think if it is not ruptured you can wait a day to have the operation .

influenzas

She actually seems a bit more likeable lately. Still saying nothing new, but less of a black hole of negativity than usual 😂.
I was going to say exactly the same but it pained me too much to do so!! 🤣🤣

Fair play, let's hope it continues 👍

influenzas

Do we think (a) nobody is calling her out on it or (b) they are but she’s deleting the comments?!

Do you know what I actually agree with what she said about the book, why is the only disability a wheelchair? My cousin whose deaf would have loved to see a picture of someone with a hearing aid, and they could easily include other types of disability such as an amputee. I don’t always agree with lots of what she says but I did think she was spot on with a lot of what she said, whacking a person into a wheelchair isn’t enough to be inclusive of disabilities!