Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
HA now sharing a Jonathan Pie tweet, a character she surely hates?

'Perma offended woke twat' is quite a good description actually.

Last edited:

Rambler92

She actually seems a bit more likeable lately. Still saying nothing new, but less of a black hole of negativity than usual 😂.
Maybe someone has had a little look in tattle. Then again I doubt that would have changed her tune? Maybe she got some from the new mysterious man😂

influenzas

I'm glad it's not just me. When BLM blew up last summer, her posts about disability and ableism were nearly word for word regurgitated posts about racism - other peoples' work!

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I haven't replied on here for ages, now it's been moved to parenting instagrammers I can never find it on my phone :(

She's still a massive twat though I can see!

If you click ‘watch’ on the top of the thread you’ll see it easier! Or now you’ve replied it should be in your notifications 😊

J2607

VIP Member
Very wooden Green Chef advert there and her own follower had to supply more information on what makes it ‘green’ rather than explain it herself in the swipe up 🙄

Also why is she mentioning about guessing who filmed it? Is it a man she said went on a date with and is trying a subtle (unsubtle) hint 🧐

Last edited:

J2607

VIP Member
FFS now she’s sharing Ayishat Akanbi, her and Africa Brooke talk about people like Cathy all the time and I’m still aghast she doesn’t see the irony of sharing their thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️