Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can still see it. And I can also still see the first proper high profile paid collab she's got that she's posted today

Mission accomplished it would seem..... 🙄

Reactions: 1

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I think appendicitis! I know people who have had to wait ages to have their gallbladder removed!
Isn’t appendicitis usually more urgent than next day surgery?
I’ve never had mine removed but people I know who have done, all had it the same day
Edit- spelling mistake

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
What the fuck is a school governor? I don’t think we have those in Scotland but I avoid the pta like the plague
it’s nothing to do with the PTA. But I don’t think you have them in Scotland. It’s the people who oversee the running of the school basically. But she’ll be the parent governor. It’s just a token role unless she has some actual skills to contribute like financial knowledge, experience of running a school etc 🙄

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I could be wrong but is £200 in a posh hotel in London not ridiculous? I’d be lucky to get a night in a standard hotel in Glasgow at that rate
I would think so but I don’t stay in hotels v often to know because I’m a home bird 😂

Laura8868

It's kinda embarrassing how obsessed she is with becoming "famous" especially as her followers don't go up!!

Also can we find this man please?! 🤣 He must have a public profile too if he too wants to be insta "famous"?! 🙈✌
She is so bitter when she talk about him- I doubt divorce was her decision.
I know a lady who struggles with morbid obesity (she weight 32stones) and she meet African man who pretend to be in love with her, even get her pregnant.. as soon as he get his residence permit he applied for divorce 🤯 I'm wondering if it wasn't similar case with Cathy husband 🙊

Poor man, years of her negativity
I can't even image to cope with her negativity on daily basis.

Last edited:

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
But when men get it it’s still called breast cancer? That’s what needs to be normalised, not calling breast cancer ‘chest cancer’ which as someone pointed out above is a very different cancer.
What type of different cancer is it? Do you mean lung cancer? That’s called lung cancer. Never heard that called chest cancer 🤔

unt Bessie

Have I totally misremembered this/got confused with someone else or did she not share something positive about a website that checks for 'dirty' ingredients in beauty products yesterday? It caught my eye because it goes against what most of the top UK beauty set (Caroline Hirons etc) preach. Completely contradicted in those answers today!

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She actually seems a bit more likeable lately. Still saying nothing new, but less of a black hole of negativity than usual 😂.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I thought this! Usually people add ‘don’t worry, I’ve had a negative test’ but she didn’t mention it!
When I had a cough a couple of weeks back I debated getting a sandwich board thing printed with my 2 negative test results on I was so worried 😬

Laura8868

The haircut is terribly unflattering, never mind that she doesn't know how to style it. I had short hair for years and I hope it never looked that bad 😂.
Short hairs might be awesome, a few friends of mine have they and they look stunning!
Is just Cathy don't know how to style them and she look like a man who skip barbers appointments for too long 🙈