Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzas

She's also trying to 'tell' aka sell her story about a bloody podcast she did ages ago now 🙄😴

Reactions: 1

Geee

Chatty Member
What the fuck is a school governor? I don’t think we have those in Scotland but I avoid the pta like the plague

Reactions: 1

Geee

Chatty Member
There’s a couple of people who do that on the high street where I live. People look at them like they need a secure hospital visit.
This may come across wrong but people probably enjoyed it cause they thought a disabled person singing in the street was adorable. If I were to do it then there would be issues.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Do we know roughly where in the country she lives? I know all soft plays look the same but that REALLY looks like my local soft play. I’ve never seen her around though

J2607

VIP Member
£5 a month to be included on her close friends stories
Why has she named the subscription options after different types of, stereotypically, male partner?

influenzas

Did anyone see the kids dancing at mcds!? Cute....but if my kids were stood on furniture dancing the last thing I would do is get my camera out to film!!

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Oh I completely agree, and I think it’s a dangerous game when so many people are turning to these influencers over actual research to get their information. Of course they can speak about their own lives and experiences, but they can’t then be angry when people ask about their lives etc, as is the case with Cathy.
(my point about FG was that every one of these women were quick to slate her, but all just reek of jealousy!)
Absolutely agree. Florence has successfully done what they're all desperate for.

Geee

Chatty Member
It’s not learning disability anymore it’s intellectual disability. Don’t think Cathy is on the ball with that change.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
The funny thing with the email is that it was almost so believable! If she hadn’t included the PS section, I’d have not even questioned it.

influenzas

Who gives a shit what the name is on your Nectar card?! It makes no difference to your ability to spend that £7.24 worth of points it's taken you 14 years to collect 😂. She's not happy unless she's making shit up to stress about.
Shows how much she is scraping the barrel for content if you ask me!