Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unt Bessie

Hi guys
I opened this account just to post my comment here. I can't believe how aggressive she is.
I'm convinced she made up a lots of stuff just to get the attention :/
Also, she criticise the men so badly- just because they don't fancy her ?
She claims she don't need a man but still she is on every dating app possible.
She said she don't want to date guy with disability - my question is why? She have disability and she don't want to be rejected because of it, why she rejects others then? Isn't that being hypocrite?
Wow, when has she said she doesn't want to date a guy with a disability? That's horrendous and goes against everything she preaches.

Interesting that she's decided not to share more disability content (her prerogative, of course) now that she's used it to gain followers and has reached her goal of being an influencer 👀

It'll be interesting to see if she loses lots of followers who originally followed for that content and aren't particularly interested in skincare etc. I totally respect that it's her page/life/choice but it has made me question her integrity again.

Reactions: 3

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
The haircut is terribly unflattering, never mind that she doesn't know how to style it. I had short hair for years and I hope it never looked that bad 😂.

influenzas

I'm not even sure what the point of her Instagram is. She doesn't want to be a disability activist but there's nothing I can see about her that would make her an "influencer". I'd be surprised if the people who know her are interested in what she has to say
This! It's a joke 😂

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
I didn't understand the need to preface the story with her mentioning it was a period she was going on dates with LOTS of people either. Unless he was, God forbid, a white cis heterosexual male, who would of course be banned now.
I 1000% think that’s what she meant by being foolish 😂😂

Geee

Chatty Member
She lives in a fantasy world where she somehow has all these sexual partners despite an atrocious personality and being a single mother to two disabled children.

Now she's trying to be cool with her basic af teenage music taste.
Exactly. When is she doing all this shagging? While the kids are in bed. I don’t think the eldest would approve

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Knew she was going to pick that book apart…🙄
I notice she tagged the publisher too, no doubt hoping they’ll see it and come to the conclusion that they should offer her a book deal!

Beanpop442

VIP Member
She reminds me of Sofie Hagen - always blaming something or it always being someone else’s problem or fault

J2607

VIP Member
She keeps posting critical stuff about identity politics without irony, when she's the one desperate to slap multiple labels on herself and her entire worldview is shaped by identitarianism. Zero self awareness.
Literally, these were on her story today and now I think it’s her personal goal to troll me 😑 How does she not get it?!

Attachments

J2607

VIP Member
That was grim, looked like it had been used already too 🤢
I have the same condition and no I don’t want to know about the accessibility of sex toys. Still saved me some money on lunch today.
This is what grossed me out the most, could she not have given it a wipe down before showing it on camera 🤢

Junebug

Hope her daughter is OK.

Feel the last thing I would do if my child was in hospital would be to rant on my Instagram story. I get there’s probably a lot of waiting around but it just seems odd to do this.
I get that they both have the same disability, but it felt odd she said 'our disability' when referring to the fact that her daughter is the one sick...so self absorbed.