Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Oh yeah he gives off massive creep vibes. He'd say it's transphobia or whatever (although I'm not sure why he thinks being an effeminate gay man makes him anything other than a man) but his videos are pure patronising creepiness. He did one where he was telling kids to be kind to people like him and it was creepy as fuck.

Reactions: 3

influenzas

It leaves such a bad taste in the mouth watching her stories, I really don't know why I do it myself. 🤣

influenzas

Fucks sake now she’s complaining her post engagement is really low.. maybe it’s because it’s starting to piss everyone off that the world and it’s dog (specifically clearly straight women such as Cathy) are now declaring themselves part of the LGBTQ community…..

I’m sure she’ll put it down to ableism
This!!!!

I just really wish someone would call her out on it!!!

J2607

VIP Member
She was spouting expletives before on a live because Paul Mescal won a BAFTA. Her annoyance, I can primarily gather, was due to him being white and Normal People being shite, according to her, the renowned TV critic.

She was also going on about a guy she went on a date with who already has 6 partners, and is “very well educated” but hates capitalism, the system and the “fuckery” of everything so packed it all in and became a bin man. Is being a bin man for the local council not literally working for the “system”?

After saying that she reminded people again he was well educated. Seems a bit prejudiced herself, trying to justify why she went on a date with a bin man as though it was beneath her.

J2607

VIP Member
Hahahaha absolutely this. Always the most grotty looking people. I know one guy in a poly relationship and he has more girlfriends than he does teeth.
Haaaaa FACTS! A lot of these types seem to say they're in kink and fetish on their profile as well, nothing wrong with that at all but do you not want to hold some stuff back in case people at work or something may see your profile?! Surely it's something you can bring up in conversation once you've matched and started talking.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
FFS now she’s sharing Ayishat Akanbi, her and Africa Brooke talk about people like Cathy all the time and I’m still aghast she doesn’t see the irony of sharing their thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's hilarious, the absolute lack of self awareness. Utterly cringeworthy.

Used to really like her content, and learn a lot from it. Feel like she's always angry about something, and actually takes it out on followers who are trying their best to empathise and learn. "DO BETTER" because your best isn't good enough whatever you do, basically. This is partly why people disengage with influencers like Cathy. They can do nothing right. I don't need approval and to be told I'm 'right', but don't beg people to engage with your content then thrash them fo it.
Nowadays she's just desperate to bag a book deal (just kidding, although she's, like, mentioned it serval times now, written some words, just kidding though. "Where's my book deal?' haha jk '6 figures right?!'). :rolleyes:
UGH.
There's a certain circle of UK feminist insta influencers who are all scrounging for a book deal, and all of these women bashed FG in some way when there was controversy, including Cathy. When more info emerged, and the SF claims were not what they seemed, Cathy uploaded one slide saying she shouldn't have spoken on this issue and wouldn't comment further. So, public flogging of Florence without all the facts is fine, but no public apology.
The reason I mention this is because all these insta 'famous' women wouldn't even have a sniff of a book deal if it wasn't for Florence! I'm a critical fan of hers, but she has paved the way for all these boring, angry grifters to sell their stories.

Couldnt have said it better myself - bang on the money!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I bet her kids feel immense pressure to tell their friends how amazing/creative/woke woke their mum is

Mo Harris

I honestly just can't stand her. Sorry. I completely get that her life must have challenges that I couldn't possibly comprehend, and I commend her sharing awareness and her stories with able bodied people. But my god, she is insufferable. You literally cannot say anything to her at all in case it is the wrong thing to say. She reminds me thirtysomethingsingle, basically 2 miserable, curt women who just want to scream at white, straight people. I also find the dream bullshit really tedious and self obsessed. Shes either making them up or there are some pathetic kiss arses out there.
I follow Thirtysomethingsingle too! 😂 I think I might even have found Cathy through her because she shares a lot of her stuff. The pair of them are people that I’d go out of my way to avoid engaging with if I knew them in real life. I just couldn’t be bothered with the constant lecturing & picking holes in every little thing people say & do looking to take offence. So draining.