Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
It can't have been causing her that much angst if it only took her a day to 'recalibrate'. She must spend the whole day checking for likes and views.

Reactions: 4

Lauren23456

Totally agree with all above. When she is faced with kind messages and gestures, her response are rude and rather abrupt! She don’t go out of her way to share any smaller accounts either x

Reactions: 4

April773

FFS, her most recent post talking about her experiences walking around town ends with: “Comments off because people prefer shock over action.”

Can anyone do any right in her eyes? What does she actually want to achieve from this if she already believes people won’t do anything and she chooses to sneeringly remind them of that in the caption.

She makes me so infuriated!
Literally came on here to say the same thing. So she posts about it because obviously she wants to share this with us, but yet, no one is allowed to have a reaction? What kind of "action" is she expecting from us on instagram? " obviously its disgusting what happened to her of course, but why does she project her anger on her followers who support her?

Reactions: 3

April773

Is anyone else bored stiff by this bloody cat? She's been building it up for weeks and weeks like we've all been on tenterhooks waiting or something. She still doesn't bloody have it. Get one or shut up about it

Ella4

Chatty Member
I don’t even know why poly or all that means , I’m fed up with these self obsessed twats going on about it . Either your gay bi or straight . She is a idiot .

April773

The whole dream sequence stuff I find not only creepy and fucking weird, but also arrogant and self absorbed as hell. "Tell me all your dreams about me!!" What the actual hell

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
My cringe is cringing for Cathy on this one 😵

Pimp Candace will be too busy coveting a new designer bag she’s bought using Klarna.
Was going to say unless there's a sparkly pair of shoes involved costing ££££, Candi isn't going to care.

Last edited:

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
Watching people compliment her new haircut will make me never believe another compliment again I swear to god.
Same same. Notice how she’s had to limit comments too though hahaha 😂😂😂 I’m side eyeing all the other insta people with their fake comments. I refuse to believe anyone can think that haircut is good.

• Haha

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
OMG someone in her 'straight as fuck' town said they liked her profile 🥴 She's been out as queer for about 2 minutes
I’m really trying to figure out where she lives. She’s definitely really close to me but can’t be in my town or I’m sure I’d have seen her around especially as we have kids the same age. 🤔

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
Oh my Lordy, what did she do to her hair??? Why would you? :O

ETA: and why do people compliment it? If I was an instagrammer I’d never believe a single compliment after seeing posts like hers 😂

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Who gives a shit what the name is on your Nectar card?! It makes no difference to your ability to spend that £7.24 worth of points it's taken you 14 years to collect 😂. She's not happy unless she's making shit up to stress about.