Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
What type of different cancer is it? Do you mean lung cancer? That’s called lung cancer. Never heard that called chest cancer 🤔
Chest cancer is a group of different types of cancers that occur within the thoracic cavity. Lung cancer is included within this group, but there is also cancer of the actual chest wall. Breast cancers do not fall under this category.

Reactions: 4

J2607

VIP Member
‘WhAt WiLl ThE gOvErNeRs SaY’ she’s trying to hard to be ‘different’ it’s seeming more and more inauthentic. She’s going through that cycle teenagers have where they try to piss off their parents.
Everytime I look on her profile

Still cringing about the ChAoTiC sEx ToY wIrE 🥴 from months ago

• Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Cor this hospital trip will give her a few days content. You know she will have a rant soon. Hope her little girl is OK though !

Laura8868

Is that what she said? Wow how can she get away with that considering all she says about ableism?
In her stories some time ago, somebody asked her why she won't find a guy "like her". She had a big moan about it and said why this person thinks she only deserves disabled man? It seems she can say whatever she wants but if the others do she accused them of ableism/discrimination.

I feel sorry for her daughters because she is raising them in so much negativity. Literally compla about everything.
Even when someone gave compliment to her younger daughter she moaned because it was only for her younger one- not the older one.
She found it offensive. I don't know why she is so negative but I have three and many many times people's were giving compliment only for my youngest one, just simply because babies are the cutest. I didn't feel offended by it, neither my older two. So why she is making such a big drama of everything?

I do support work and we always use ‘adults with learning disabilities’ as they are an adult/individual with a disability, it shouldn’t come first
Best pass on Cathy’s concerns to my care company 🙄

Consumerism_fatigue

“We are at the hospital but don’t ask me any questions “….. attention seeking much. PM ME HUN
I even showed my partner her posts because I was so confused by them... why say your daughter is in hospital if you don't want attention? I've been to hospital multiple times the last 18 months due to long-covid, but I didn't post about them because I didn't have the energy to field questions. It was easier just to lay low and update people as and when. She can do what she wants, but the passive aggressive "don't ask me" makes no sense. It's literally just baiting people and then making kind and caring people feel like they've overstepped and done something wrong by just giving a shit.

• Heart

April773

The whole dream sequence stuff I find not only creepy and fucking weird, but also arrogant and self absorbed as hell. "Tell me all your dreams about me!!" What the actual hell?

unt Bessie

I think there's an argument that disabled folks in general are ostracised, invalidated or condescended to by abled folks as a norm, intentional or otherwise. I am not aware of white women specifically being an especially pervasive group though? But perhaps Cathy's circles are mainly white, so her experience is that? Idk. I do remember reading about early feminism being quite focused on abled bodied white women though and not expanding to other intersectional identities, so it might also be in reference to that and its legacy? I'm spitballing here and also have a massive headache so anyone with more knowledge or insight feel free to correct me!

If you're not already, Nina Tame is a great account to follow for disability content and activism. She says it how it is and is just trying to live her best life, whilst advocating for positive change.
I second this, absolutely love Nina!

Cathy could never.

• Heart

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
She was spouting expletives before on a live because Paul Mescal won a BAFTA. Her annoyance, I can primarily gather, was due to him being white and Normal People being shite, according to her, the renowned TV critic.

She was also going on about a guy she went on a date with who already has 6 partners, and is “very well educated” but hates capitalism, the system and the “fuckery” of everything so packed it all in and became a bin man. Is being a bin man for the local council not literally working for the “system”?

After saying that she reminded people again he was well educated. Seems a bit prejudiced herself, trying to justify why she went on a date with a bin man as though it was beneath her.
Quite a lot of the desperately “woke” crowd do stuff like this. Like Demi Lovato moaning about that low calorie dessert and then being pictured speaking into a microphone with a diet drink advertised on it. They look for offence everywhere and then do the same things they complain about.

Would she date a bin man who wasn’t well educated? Hmmm....

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
In her stories some time ago, somebody asked her why she won't find a guy "like her". She had a big moan about it and said why this person thinks she only deserves disabled man? It seems she can say whatever she wants but if the others do she accused them of ableism/discrimination.

I feel sorry for her daughters because she is raising them in so much negativity. Literally compla about everything.
Even when someone gave compliment to her younger daughter she moaned because it was only for her younger one- not the older one.
She found it offensive. I don't know why she is so negative but I have three and many many times people's were giving compliment only for my youngest one, just simply because babies are the cutest. I didn't feel offended by it, neither my older two. So why she is making such a big drama of everything?
The older one looks a lot like her though doesn't she. It's all about Cathy 😂.

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Ffs, “laxative jokes aren’t actually funny because people have bowel conditions”?!
What is the point of doing funny Q&As if you are then going to call out people’s responses? Oh I think I know why…

Also, Cathy has been reminding me of someone for ages but I could never put my finger on it… Demi “don’t call them aliens as it is offensive, call them ETs” and “boycott the family run frozen yoghurt shop for having sugar free options which promotes diet culture” Lovato.
Have you seen the video of Demi singing to a supposed ghost who has ‘trauma’ from past sexism, it’s fucking hilarious https://www.ladbible.com/entertainm...them-overcome-trauma-caused-20211217.amp.html

Also, as someone whose IBS is flaring up today, I’ll allow those jokes. Since Cathy speaks for all in the disabled community, I will speak on behalf all of those with bowel conditions 👌🏻

Came on to moan about Cathy and her tedious way of blaming capitalism for her falling over. So glad there are like minded folk like you guys on here that see what an utter personality vacuum she is!

influenzas

Another encounter that never happened then! She could try harder to make her bullshit believable at least 🙄

• Heart