CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about sex education at school and it was all about ‘keeping penises happy’…sorry, what school did she go to? It was all just very biological for me and info about STDs.

So glad she’s done a course on squirting, so enlightening and essential.

Finally the fact she used the phrase ‘vulva owners’ 👀 I can’t.
And posting this all the time her little one was ill in hospital....classy

Reactions: 4
And posting this all the time her little one was ill in hospital....classy
I can’t believe she did it. I wouldn’t give a toss what ‘contractual obligations’ I had, I wouldn’t be posting #ads for a company offering courses on squirting from my child’s hospital bedside! Just bizarre! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she gotta shout at the Doctor for? Bit embarrassing...
I doubt she did that- and yes! We have right to ask this sort of questions. They are on the admission form!
Who is living with the child (siblings and their age, if mum and dad living with the patient to).
Also we ask for family medical history and its important to know ALL relevant information! So the doctor didn't ask anything what he shouldn't ask.
Cathy nobody believes you, you just pathetic when you attacking everyone 🙄

Literally there is not a single person who annoyed me as much as singlemum🙈 she is just awful
I don't see what's wrong with the question if the father is living with the child?
Why does it bother her so much?
Is she ashamed to admit she is single or what?

She is not as happy as she claims- the truth is she isn't accepting her condition and she is so bitter hating non-disabled people just because we very more lucky in genetic lottery than her🤯

I can't believe how rude she is!
Who gives her right to shout at people?🤯
Who the fuc$ she think she is?!
Doctors and everyone else deserves respect !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is unbearable and getting even worse. All she's bothered about is ads and making money. Even when her daughter is in hospital, put your bleeping phone down Cathy!

Nothing will ever make this woman happy, I hope someone sends her the link to this thread as she needs a reality check. She genuinely thinks everyone worships her.

Reactions: 10
She is such a brat. Even when her daughter is unwell making it about her... poor poor her all the time.

Reactions: 8
Poor hospital staff dealing with her. Last time I was in hospital I was in A&E for the best part of 12 hours and some of the staff who were there when I got there were still working 12 hours later. Heaven forfend NHS staff's main focus isn't learning to pronounce her daughter's name for duck's sake.

She was so distressed she was doing a cringe advert from her daughter's bedside.

Reactions: 9
The thing is you are always asked questions when you attend a & e with a child- it’s uncomfortable yes but it’s really important- how many victims of abuse, neglect etc will have been identified and helped through medical staff asking these questions?

Reactions: 9
Poor hospital staff dealing with her. Last time I was in hospital I was in A&E for the best part of 12 hours and some of the staff who were there when I got there were still working 12 hours later. Heaven forfend NHS staff's main focus isn't learning to pronounce her daughter's name for duck's sake.

She was so distressed she was doing a cringe advert from her daughter's bedside.
It’s the manner in which she says it: ‘refuse to learn the correct pronunciation’. She’s clearly trying to insinuate lazy racism on the part of the hospital staff by saying that. It’s pretty low from her, imagine if some of the staff helping her saw she’d written that? I would feel so deflated if I’d done my best after a long shift to see her dragging me on Instagram because I got a name wrong…if it even happened.

I’m starting to see her as a real nasty piece of work. Her life is dominated by what she can accuse someone else of to make herself feel better, seeking sympathy and engagement whilst also complaining about it, saying it’s useless unless we all ‘do better’.

I’ve always felt uneasy about influencers posting their children on Instagram because they can’t consent but a photo on a hospital bed is just grim even if it is just a foot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This hospital post really takes the piss - it’s beyond shocking. EVERYTHING is relevant you daft witch - or has she suddenly obtained a medical degree and as such already knows what’s wrong with the poor little girl - are we even allowed to assume it’s a girl - god knows. Who in their right mind posts adverts and slates medical staff for trying to do their job. She’s disgusting on so many levels. I’m starting to wonder if there’s a bit of Munchausens going on here - I can’t imagine doing adverts. The kid was in her uniform in the morning - seemed fine. Now she’s getting allllllll the attention but won’t share the issue. And the kid is already back home. After refusing to answer basic bleeping medical questions we all get asked!!!!

Oh my gosh I just cannot believe what I’m reading this morning. A doctor ‘grilled her on the whereabouts of dad’?! According to her stories it was ONE question, does dad live at home, which is asked to EVERYONE bringing a child in. Actually it might be very medically relevant to know if there’s someone able bodied living at home or not to know if there needs to be extra support offered on discharge, for example.

From baby to a 100 year old the staff in a&e will always ask who you live with?? It's just a routine question ??

Reactions: 7
I had to go to a&e with my baby and the triage nurse asked who we lived with, then asked if me or the father were known to social services.

He was in for croup so I assumed it was standard questioning not that they were being nosey for no reason.

Reactions: 5
I think there’s a good chance the medical staff were making general polite enquiries as to weather there was support at home or if they should expect dad to turn up at some point.

There’s actually been a big push in the last 5/6 years to collect data on children who are admitted to a and e to flag up suspected abuse, her little girls “file” will simply have the box ticked that says separate households, they would have also asked what nursery or school she was attending too so that the a and e file is up to date.

It’s probably overkill on the governments side but it was in reaction to baby p, and any parent would be asked the same questions.

Every child who has been admitted since they started this process has a file, and it can be updated on a central system by any doctor/hospital/ social worker.

I think there’s a good chance the medical staff were making general polite enquiries as to weather there was support at home or if they should expect dad to turn up at some point.

There’s actually been a big push in the last 5/6 years to collect data on children who are admitted to a and e to flag up suspected abuse, her little girls “file” will simply have the box ticked that says separate households, they would have also asked what nursery or school she was attending too so that the a and e file is up to date.

It’s probably overkill on the governments side but it was in reaction to baby p, and any parent would be asked the same questions.

Every child who has been admitted since they started this process has a file, and it can be updated on a central system by any doctor/hospital/ social worker.
Absolutely. I remember going to A&E as a kid and my mum being asked a huge number of questions. I'm adopted, which understandably triggered further questions about who my parents were, if I was being cared for by who I should be, and because I'd had an injury (I'd fallen off my bike and concussed myself), if there was a possibility of abuse.

Cathy is exactly the kind of person to slate a hospital if they didn't pick up on something untoward.

Also, I hate to break it to her, but she's a white woman who chose to give her child an unusual name.

Reactions: 15
I’m just happy that so many other people have the same opinion re her toxicity (thanks 😚) and actually her following does not go up… if it does he’s extremely slowly…. So I feel our opinions are general consensus actually!! I wish more people would call her out on it but I expect they’d just be deleted / blocked anyway x

Reactions: 7
My first time posting here but my GOD am I glad to see so many people pissed off at the hospital post. Her story where she apparently ‘screamed’ HOW IS THAT RELEVANT when A&E staff enquired about whether the child’s father lives at home.. why is she so entitled? Every parent with a child attending A&E is asked this question. Yes it is relevant, very much so. I think a lot of what she says and does is for dramatic effect and I absolutely KNEW that she’d make a post about how awful she was treated and how ableist everyone involved was. I called it the moment I saw her post her story about the child being unwell. On a separate note, I feel she has such a huge superiority complex that she genuinely believes she is entitled to every man she sets eyes on. Disabled or not, I’m sorry but she isn’t conventionally attractive. Her dwarfism doesn’t contribute to that, she’s just not what society would deem as ‘pretty’ and the way she talks is as if she can and should get any man she wants. I’m so sick of her attitude, and the constant comments about engagement wind me up even more!

Reactions: 16
She is a complete twit . She’s everything that’s wrong with society today . People must cringe when they talk to her . Just out of interest though , is that dad on the scene ?

“We are at the hospital but don’t ask me any questions “….. attention seeking much. PM ME HUN
I even showed my partner her posts because I was so confused by them... why say your daughter is in hospital if you don't want attention? I've been to hospital multiple times the last 18 months due to long-covid, but I didn't post about them because I didn't have the energy to field questions. It was easier just to lay low and update people as and when. She can do what she wants, but the passive aggressive "don't ask me" makes no sense. It's literally just baiting people and then making kind and caring people feel like they've overstepped and done something wrong by just giving a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Always has to make everything into some form of privilege or ‘ism 🥱🥱🥱

Also loved this, probably people from Tattle.

Why does she have to be so pass-agg about everything.

Any company that pays her to advertise their product is dumb as, her ads are the most uninspiring, wooden thing ever. I don’t trust any business that believes she’s a good ambassador for their brand. I see it as a box ticking exercise with her unfortunately.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.