CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I legit wouldn't care but since it's PC Cathy saying it, 'staffing' would be a better word to use than 'manning'..and I hate the thought of the staff member getting an earful, sure Cathy has the right to say this, and the project could be more inclusive, but I can just imagine how aggressive and entitled she'll have been about it.
Screenshot_2021-09-30-14-30-43-858_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ok so I legit wouldn't care but since it's PC Cathy saying it, 'staffing' would be a better word to use than 'manning'..and I hate the thought of the staff member getting an earful, sure Cathy has the right to say this, and the project could be more inclusive, but I can just imagine how aggressive and entitled she'll have been about it.
View attachment 787998
What does she think having a go at someone who has no involvement in this magazine and gets paid minimum wage or just above iz going to do? She's a karen, we been knew.

Reactions: 13
Nice one Cathy having a go at some poor sod being paid duck all with nothing to do with that magazine. What an exemplary activist you are.

Reactions: 10
A sleepover, on the couch (calm down) - none of us think you’re a sex goddess Cathy, you calm down with the delusions of grandeur plz 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say this about anyone, but it really frustrates me when she constantly rubs her face and nose from that angle, or shows her and her children chewing with their mouths open. I guess children can't help it so much, but she definitely can.

Reactions: 12
A sleepover, on the couch (calm down) - none of us think you’re a sex goddess Cathy, you calm down with the delusions of grandeur plz 🙏🏻
Honestly 😂. With her attitude I'm surprised she got the kids in the usual way.

Reactions: 8
This is probably Brand New Information, but she was hungover today, y'know. You probably didn't realise - after all, she only mentioned it three times in one set of stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is probably Brand New Information, but she was hungover today, y'know. You probably didn't realise - after all, she only mentioned it three times in one set of stories 🙄
She's a totally amazing person with an enviable social life, friends and a queue of men desperate for her 😂.

The only time she ever does anything is for a PR event. She hardly seems popular.

Those gold shoes she reckons everyone loves from her post yesterday.. I honestly couldn’t find a more hideous garment if you paid me

• Haha
I couldn’t believe it when I saw she was moaning about a children’s party , ffs she’s a one of isn’t she lol .
I wonder what her work colleagues must think of her ( if she works ) and her friends ( if she has any ) . Oh and get a hair cut

Reactions: 6
And now female followers are having sex dreams about her and have a massive crush on her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
It's sad how much validation this woman needs despite her duck everyone and everything attitude

• Haha
Sooo as Cathy proudly declared Mariama calls out Cathy for presuming gender but has no hot takes on the misogynistic children’s entertainer?

Could it be that Cathy, like the gaggle of other influencers that treat their children as money spinners, makes up half the stuff she says?

Also all the sex dreams are bleeping rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.