CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying about how qualified she is for a job to that extent really tells you all you need to know about what sort of person she is.

Also, managing people out of a business is a pain in the arse. Presumably her standard of work wasn't so painfully poor they'd risk being accused of ableism by pulling her up on her tit. That said, she's not a great writer in English is she?

Reactions: 12
Lying about how qualified she is for a job to that extent really tells you all you need to know about what sort of person she is.

Also, managing people out of a business is a pain in the arse. Presumably her standard of work wasn't so painfully poor they'd risk being accused of ableism by pulling her up on her tit. That said, she's not a great writer in English is she?
Imagine the assholery from her if an able bodied person posted that exact story, the self pity of how she would never be able to do that, the able bodied are taking jobs from POC and disabled people who are more qualified. Biggest hypocrite going.

Reactions: 6
“Thank you for watching now I can charge more” 🤮🤮yuck!

fill your boots Cathy with your 27k followers and companies using you to fill their quota!!

does she not wonder why she is getting paid work as an influencer with such a (relatively) small following ?

Shall we call her up on it for being white cishet (oh no she’s “queer” now apparently cos she drew boobs 🤣🤣) PRIVILEGED??!!

The ego on her is unbelievable 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

i think it’s total bullshit. The entire story just made up. There’s no way it happened. If they required fluent German surely she’d have had to speak it in the interview and then speak it if she got the job and people would have realised she couldn’t. No way, liar liar pants on fire.

Reactions: 13
Can’t she be reported for her bullshit , surely she’s broke the rules somewhere ? She’s just so smug

Reactions: 7
Can’t she be reported for her bullshit , surely she’s broke the rules somewhere ? She’s just so smug
That would be very ableist of you, didn't you know Cathy can do no wrong and if she does something wrong it's because of society's ableism and the patriarchy. Check your privilege

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i think it’s total bullshit. The entire story just made up. There’s no way it happened. If they required fluent German surely she’d have had to speak it in the interview and then speak it if she got the job and people would have realised she couldn’t. No way, liar liar pants on fire.
You're right. And she is economical with the truth.

I can't imagine the sort of people who follow and enjoy her content. Miserable, badly dressed sorts who blame everyone else for their own failings, presumably.

Reactions: 6
Funny how she says she can't find one picture of her living there 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's such a tit liar.

Like the time a "magazine" referred to her children by an offensive racist term but she didn't call them out publicly. Meanwhile she was shouting at Boots on behalf of someone else for security tagging black haircare.

Reactions: 8
She's such a tit liar.

Like the time a "magazine" referred to her children by an offensive racist term but she didn't call them out publicly. Meanwhile she was shouting at Boots on behalf of someone else for security tagging black haircare.
And let's not forget when bumble committed yhe heinous crime of sending her flowers as an apology.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My first time posting here but my GOD am I glad to see so many people pissed off at the hospital post. Her story where she apparently ‘screamed’ HOW IS THAT RELEVANT when A&E staff enquired about whether the child’s father lives at home.. why is she so entitled? Every parent with a child attending A&E is asked this question. Yes it is relevant, very much so. I think a lot of what she says and does is for dramatic effect and I absolutely KNEW that she’d make a post about how awful she was treated and how ableist everyone involved was. I called it the moment I saw her post her story about the child being unwell. On a separate note, I feel she has such a huge superiority complex that she genuinely believes she is entitled to every man she sets eyes on. Disabled or not, I’m sorry but she isn’t conventionally attractive. Her dwarfism doesn’t contribute to that, she’s just not what society would deem as ‘pretty’ and the way she talks is as if she can and should get any man she wants. I’m so sick of her attitude, and the constant comments about engagement wind me up even more!
100% agree- she thinks she looks like a super attractive woman and the reality is she looks like a man with the boobs (I'm mean I know but I just can't stand her!)

• Haha
You're right. And she is economical with the truth.

I can't imagine the sort of people who follow and enjoy her content. Miserable, badly dressed sorts who blame everyone else for their own failings, presumably.
I follow her as I like to take the piss , does that count ? And no it’s not because her diability , she’s genuinely is a nob

100% agree- she thinks she looks like a super attractive woman and the reality is she looks like a man with the boobs (I'm mean I know but I just can't stand her!)
She’s definitely thinks she’s supermodel material , I mean one hand good one her for the confidence but she is deluded

Reactions: 7
I give her follow and I still couldn't comment her post on instagram- anybody knows why?
I want to tell her a few things 🙄

I follow her as I like to take the piss , does that count ? And no it’s not because her diability , she’s genuinely is a nob

She’s definitely thinks she’s supermodel material , I mean one hand good one her for the confidence but she is deluded
She thinks all men's should fancy her and she is surprised they are not 🤦‍♀️🤯 not because of her disability but she is just not even average looking woman.
To me she really look like a man (with boobs)🤣

Reactions: 3

I also follow her to see what bullshit she's trotting out this week 😂.

The way she records herself from the worst angles with wild hair like she's a supermodel and not a below-average looking woman is baffling to be honest.

I wouldn't usually comment on someone's appearance since a lot of it is out of our control but disabled or otherwise she is absolutely plain in every conceivable way.

Also the whole, "people think disabled people are non-sexual" and "I've got a queue of potential sexual partners round the block" doesn't really gel, does it?

Reactions: 8
I did follow her but don’t anymore. As I’ve said I have the same disability as her. Her confidence is off the scale, but it’s more arrogance now.
There’s an Australian influencer with the same disability, her two daughters also have dwarfism, completely different experience for her followers, far more positive, getting on with life etc and she really is pretty.
Cathy heightened my awareness of the physical things I don’t like about myself because she wears clothes that do nothing for her, has her hair In completely the wrong style and films from the most unflattering angles so even as someone with the same condition she made me so depressed by really highlighting it all.
The Australian lady is Charli-Kate, so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did follow her but don’t anymore. As I’ve said I have the same disability as her. Her confidence is off the scale, but it’s more arrogance now.
There’s an Australian influencer with the same disability, her two daughters also have dwarfism, completely different experience for her followers, far more positive, getting on with life etc and she really is pretty.
Cathy heightened my awareness of the physical things I don’t like about myself because she wears clothes that do nothing for her, has her hair In completely the wrong style and films from the most unflattering angles so even as someone with the same condition she made me so depressed by really highlighting it all.
The Australian lady is Charli-Kate, so much better.
Charli-Kate is lovely. Her, her husband and the kids are all gorgeous and ger content is so well done.

I've felt similarly about body positivity influencers. Obviously not the same as having a disability, but having my every "flaw" highlighted by someone else constantly was havibg the opposite effect to what they intend.

• Heart
Cathy no one is identifying you as you say on your story. How we identify you here is the woman with terrible hair with a superiority complex, who also happens to have achondroplasia.

Reactions: 9
I also follow her to see what bullshit she's trotting out this week 😂.

The way she records herself from the worst angles with wild hair like she's a supermodel and not a below-average looking woman is baffling to be honest.

I wouldn't usually comment on someone's appearance since a lot of it is out of our control but disabled or otherwise she is absolutely plain in every conceivable way.

Also the whole, "people think disabled people are non-sexual" and "I've got a queue of potential sexual partners round the block" doesn't really gel, does it?
Yeah right, she wish she have so many partners round the block-the truth is her personality is so awful nobody want to deal with her (not mention she is not attractive).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.