CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the way she goes on about sex all the time..its like shes got a point to prove..find it kinda immature tbh.
Yep. Like when teenagers discover sex and go on about it all the time like they invented it even though they've had one grotty ten second rut behind the bike sheds.

Like duck is she getting laid, her personality is bleeping cancerous.

She has kids anyway so we all know someone has ejaculated in her vicinty at least twice.

Reactions: 5
Noted how she stated she was into ethical non monogamy the other day as well 🙄 How could someone so negative have multiple dating interests.
What the hell does that even mean , does she just shove stupid words in for the sake of making her look relevant or pc , she just looks a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell does that even mean , does she just shove stupid words in for the sake of making her look relevant or pc , she just looks a twit
Honestly, I feel similar. I see it more and more on people’s dating app profiles and I’m sorry to say, they’re never the best looking people that claim they’re ethically non monogamous. I realise it’s very superficial to say so but it’s always such a type of person that I wonder how they manage to get multiple interested in then in the first place 😬

Honestly, I feel similar. I see it more and more on people’s dating app profiles and I’m sorry to say, they’re never the best looking people that claim they’re ethically non monogamous. I realise it’s very superficial to say so but it’s always such a type of person that I wonder how they manage to get multiple interested in then in the first place 😬
Hahahaha absolutely this. Always the most grotty looking people. I know one guy in a poly relationship and he has more girlfriends than he does teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha absolutely this. Always the most grotty looking people. I know one guy in a poly relationship and he has more girlfriends than he does teeth.
Haaaaa FACTS! A lot of these types seem to say they're in kink and fetish on their profile as well, nothing wrong with that at all but do you not want to hold some stuff back in case people at work or something may see your profile?! Surely it's something you can bring up in conversation once you've matched and started talking.

Reactions: 3
Haaaaa FACTS! A lot of these types seem to say they're in kink and fetish on their profile as well, nothing wrong with that at all but do you not want to hold some stuff back in case people at work or something may see your profile?! Surely it's something you can bring up in conversation once you've matched and started talking.
Yeah absolutely agree with you. It's not the sort of thing anyone needs to know except your sexual partner(s) and even then you'd bring it up subtly. They all think being into link is a substitute for a personality though don't they. Grim.

Reactions: 4
It looks like one of her kids has done her nails. That salon should be embarrassed!
Stoppppp, I would be furious. That’s worse than my at home attempts with my lockdown purchase gel nail kit. But it’s free for Cathy, so it’s all good 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't believe her stories about successful dating/sexual life. So sorry but she is not a beauty and her personality is awful- how would she attract anybody?

I don't believe her stories about successful dating/sexual life. So sorry but she is not a beauty and her personality is awful- how would she attract anybody?
She's full of tit 😂. It's hard enough out there when you're erring on the side of conventionally attractive.

She's full of tit 😂. It's hard enough out there when you're erring on the side of conventionally attractive.
Exactly, especially considering she ONLY want non-disabled guys because she deserve them. Sorry that's not how is work and no matter how much she moan about discrimination majority of the guys won't find her attractive.

Exactly, especially considering she ONLY want non-disabled guys because she deserve them. Sorry that's not how is work and no matter how much she moan about discrimination majority of the guys won't find her attractive.
Is that what she said? Wow how can she get away with that considering all she says about ableism?

Reactions: 2
Is that what she said? Wow how can she get away with that considering all she says about ableism?
In her stories some time ago, somebody asked her why she won't find a guy "like her". She had a big moan about it and said why this person thinks she only deserves disabled man? It seems she can say whatever she wants but if the others do she accused them of ableism/discrimination.

I feel sorry for her daughters because she is raising them in so much negativity. Literally compla about everything.
Even when someone gave compliment to her younger daughter she moaned because it was only for her younger one- not the older one.
She found it offensive. I don't know why she is so negative but I have three and many many times people's were giving compliment only for my youngest one, just simply because babies are the cutest. I didn't feel offended by it, neither my older two. So why she is making such a big drama of everything?

In her stories some time ago, somebody asked her why she won't find a guy "like her". She had a big moan about it and said why this person thinks she only deserves disabled man? It seems she can say whatever she wants but if the others do she accused them of ableism/discrimination.

I feel sorry for her daughters because she is raising them in so much negativity. Literally compla about everything.
Even when someone gave compliment to her younger daughter she moaned because it was only for her younger one- not the older one.
She found it offensive. I don't know why she is so negative but I have three and many many times people's were giving compliment only for my youngest one, just simply because babies are the cutest. I didn't feel offended by it, neither my older two. So why she is making such a big drama of everything?
The older one looks a lot like her though doesn't she. It's all about Cathy 😂.

• Heart
Did anyone know why she is showing her children all of sudden? She wasn't even sharing their names before and now she share their faces/names/conversations with them/ their struggles..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.