CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More sex toy chat today. Except this time it’s not a sex toy, it’s a facial cleaner that ‘could have other uses’… Does this woman think of nothing else?!

Reactions: 4
On the beg again for people to join her exclusive close friends list 😂
I swear she must think she’s some kind of celebrity the way she only gives info on her life to people that pay for it 😂
Damn....for someone who goes on like she is a skin care guru....she looks like she washes her skin with dishwater ( not shading anyone with bad skin just the way she goes on you think she would be glowing)...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god, she’s such a beg.

Why would I want to pay good money to hear even more of her antagonising woke ranting? I’d pay NOT to.

Reactions: 9
Damn....for someone who goes on like she is a skin care guru....she looks like she washes her skin with dishwater ( not shading anyone with bad skin just the way she goes on you think she would be glowing)...
I was just going to comment how awful she looks in this picture! There's no way to say it without sounding mean. It actually made me jump 😬

The idea of paying to go on someone’s ‘close friends’ list is a bit like paying for sex because you can’t get laid. But without the sex. Utterly depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like she posted him and the following comment about him being fit as some sort of proof about the kind of people she can date?

I feel like she posted him and the following comment about him being fit as some sort of proof about the kind of people she can date?
My thoughts exactly! Not the first time she's done it either, and I seem to remember her previously boasting about how 'fit' he is. Such a strange thing to do.

Reactions: 8
I bet her mouth is minging. Surely at her ages she understands the importance of dental hygiene 😫
Even more so because of achondroplasia. It can really affect teeth, my first set were black stumps and I had to have fluoride supplements because of something to do with all the calcium being used in my bones. I then had to have constant check ups to make sure my adult teeth were ok. Now I have regular checkups and use an electronic toothbrush (not as a sex toy although she’d have ideas with that). As well as flossing and mouthwash as we’re more prone to gingervitis, gum disease etc. She should know this if not for herself for her kids.

Reactions: 10
Having worked in financial crime I find Cathy and her followers comments about fraudulently claiming benefits shocking, not just disability benefits as some of her followers pointed out. Unsure as to why she put the word “fraudulently” in inverted commas as well, as though these people are wrong? Sorry, why should anyone deserve this money just because they’ve bothered to go through the process, even if it’s fraud?

Does she realise this area is also targeted by organised criminals? Lovely people to let off Cathy 🙏🏻

There’s a real naivety from Cathy and her type of follower that people who do this are desperate, impoverished, and only do it out of total necessity.

I do agree with her that No_hun is abhorrent though.

Last edited:
Having worked in financial crime I find Cathy and her followers comments about fraudulently claiming benefits shocking, not just disability benefits as some of her followers pointed out. Unsure as to why she put the word “fraudulently” in inverted commas as well, as though these people are wrong? Sorry, why should anyone deserve this money just because they’ve bothered to go through the process, even if it’s fraud?

Does she realise this area is also targeted by organised criminals? Lovely people to let off Cathy 🙏🏻

There’s a real naivety from Cathy and her type of follower that people who do this are desperate, impoverished, and only do it out of total necessity.

I do agree with her that No_hun is abhorrent though.
I found those comments about deserving benefits if you have managed to go through the whole process as fraud to be very odd. The only people that should be getting benefits are those that are entitled to them.
I do find it unfair that one of her children is not deemed to be eligible when they have the same disability, so I hope one day that is sorted for them as I do think they would require funding for any additional support.
That no hun guy is just awful....can't stand him!

Reactions: 6
I think Cathy’s point was more about why the media and government choose to focus on a relatively percentage of people who scam the system, rather than more pressing, wide scale and significant issues of fraud occur. I don’t disagree with this. She was also referencing the number of hoops people who genuinely need support have to jump through, and even then can be denied.

However Cathy put a Cathy-esque slant on her text and went all over the place with her train of thought, then sensationalised it with her tweet - knowing it would get more engagement. Classic Cathy.

Her grid post is a bit more thought out and coherent than her stories. God, she really is all over the place with what she wants her brand to be. Seems like she’s dropped the poly/mother/diversity/skincare angle and is now focussing on disability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.