Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she pleading poverty not that long ago?
Yes, I remember a fire sale of old clothes was planned because ‘needs must’. She thought that it was somewhat ‘relatable’ to appear poor because of Covid job losses. Hence why one lucky follower who’d lost their job was treated to a Don Lusso raffle ticket 😂. Then shortly afterwards there was multiple holidays abroad etc

That’s what I mean by fakeness. These people will say and do what they think is popular at any given moment, even if it contradicts what was said and done two minutes ago. If the plight of pink elephants became the latest cause overnight, CM would post how her heart has always bled for pink elephants.

You know, the ‘Be Kind’ crew that wouldn’t know genuine kindness if it slapped them in the face and who instantly broadcast anything they’ve done that is remotely charitable.

Like the kids that walk up to a homeless guy, give him a McDonalds, and then ask him to smile into the camera so that a photo can be plastered all over the Internet for admiration. Such is the character of those who live through Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the idea of someone else, but on their insta page the bio states CM as the ‘investor’.

Where do you ever see that? Of course CM being the attention seeker par excellence, she probably would have told them to write that. Search for compressocups.

Look at the story today for example. Endless filtered selfie one after the other, at almost 50yo. The boredom of single life at that age must be unbearable. No wonder life consists of running from one beauty treatment to another, sprinkled with a massive dose of Insta attention seeking.
I knew it was familiar - young enterprise which she is a judge of or involved in somehow. Before I unfollowed she was interviewing the schools on stories re their ideas that is where I’ve seen it before . Why could she not just invest without having to be credited publicly 🤦‍♀️ Only saw this as someone else I follow reposted her story re packing them

Then tonight someone has shared a pic of her “dancing” at the table in zen whilst shouting its the new hair in a very non Helen’s Bay accent by her usual standards. Embarrassed for her it was cringe & defo not flattering compared to her usual clever angles & filters

Reactions: 1
I knew it was familiar - young enterprise which she is a judge of or involved in somehow. Before I unfollowed she was interviewing the schools on stories re their ideas that is where I’ve seen it before . Why could she not just invest without having to be credited publicly 🤦‍♀️ Only saw this as someone else I follow reposted her story re packing them

Then tonight someone has shared a pic of her “dancing” at the table in zen whilst shouting its the new hair in a very non Helen’s Bay accent by her usual standards. Embarrassed for her it was cringe & defo not flattering compared to her usual clever angles & filters
Zen is a gorgeous place, if i was there to enjoy a nice romantic meal and a cocktail and someone was getting on like that - id be making a complaint to management. Birthday party table or not - lack of consideration to others.

Ha yea just seen this. She looks twice the size.

Ha yea just seen this. She looks twice the size.
If it was on her stories she has since deleted it. Yep, pure Belfast accent, not the put on one. Obviously the Insta Huns are immune to Covid, all cosying up for their filtered selfies.

Reactions: 2
It’s on Gemma Garretts story. And Rebecca Maguires. Very uncouth behaviour in a restaurant, dancing provocatively with the tongue out and rubbing her hands over her chest. And that was her sober apparently. A few cameras were pointed at her, so the need for an attention fix kicked in. If I was eating near that table with children, I’d have told her in no uncertain terms to behave.

That outfit did not flatter her waistline one bit. I’m not one to comment on ones appearance, but when someone posts literally thousands of filtered selfies, indulging in a pure vanity fest, and constantly pushes (gifted) cosmetic procedures to insecure young women, then they are fair game. See how the real appearance shows whenever it’s not a contrived selfie. Take note girls, there is nothing real about these fakers insta photos!

The ‘party’ looked tit. It was literally attention seekers taking selfies all night.

Reactions: 4
A gifted hotel stay, on a Sunday night, when hotels are typically empty, and with Dublin being a virtual ghost town. Hardly a big giveaway.

Yes, probably a gay friend. Paddy McGurnans birthday present? 😂 If it was a romantic interest I doubt it’ll last long. Never does. He’ll be competing with ‘social’ for attention and we know what always wins in the end.

I thought the whole point of PR was to stay in the background and subtly but expertly promote your clients business?

When does PR ever use a client to promote itself? When does PR ever make personal posts calling the business a ‘lovely client’ while engaging in filtered selfies? You’ve guessed it, CMPR. Check this CM selfie out, promoting jewellery, which takes up about 3% of the photo, but how much does that cheek take up? It’s all I can look at.

Attachments

I think at one time she was the go to person for PR in NI. However now there are more PR firms doing much better than her. She’s lost her touch. She now flogs MLM skincare although she doesn’t post about it as much (prob out of sheer embarrassment), it doesn’t exactly scream “successful PR business owner.”

• Wow
I thought the whole point of PR was to stay in the background and subtly but expertly promote your clients business?

When does PR ever use a client to promote itself? When does PR ever make personal posts calling the business a ‘lovely client’ while engaging in filtered selfies? You’ve guessed it, CMPR. Check this CM selfie out, promoting jewellery, which takes up about 3% of the photo, but how much does that cheek take up? It’s all I can look at.
Yes I thought this very strange too.

Probably because she hasnt got a website for potential clients to choose who THEY want..

Anybody see today’s story of CM posting a video of some youngster ‘working her ass off on my ass’. How publically embarrassing for that young woman, everyone seeing you on Insta rubbing CMs arse, who seemed to be absolutely loving it. Poor girl must be loathing that job and looking elsewhere as we speak. CM is absolutely insufferable.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This mornings pos
Anybody see today’s story of CM posting a video of some youngster ‘working her ass off on my ass’. How publically embarrassing for that young woman, everyone seeing you on Insta rubbing CMs arse, who seemed to be absolutely loving it. Poor girl must be loathing that job and looking elsewhere as we speak. CM is absolutely insufferable.
Also noticed the #gifted #blessed in the corner. And cringing at the bit where she "answers" their phone..