Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, not telling you off, I just don’t understand it. Jealousy?
Why do you care? No-one owes you an explanation.

Do you make a habit of going around finding forums that discuss things you don't understand and asking people why they post about it?

If so, enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope, not telling you off, I just don’t understand it. Jealousy?
This isnt a fan site so you wont find much praise here on any thread. I see some of your other comments on other threads are all positive too. You must be a nice person, i dont think tattle is the place for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This isnt a fan site so you wont find much praise here on any thread. I see some of your other comments on other threads are all positive too. You must be a nice person, i dont think tattle is the place for you.
Touché!
Peace out ✌

Reactions: 1
Jealous of what? Being single largely because of a social media addiction, desperate for attention, and posting incessant bs on Insta?

Jealous of the damage which years of vanity, insecurity, and attention seeking has done to their empty lives? The dogs in the street can clearly see the shallow lives that these middle aged women live.

Every waking moment is spent looking for and thinking about the type of selfie that they can post for some more likes. Jealous? 😂

Even on nights out they and their ‘friends’ all sit around taking selfies, glued to their phones. There isn’t an ounce of sincerity amongst the lot of them.

The reason why people criticise these Z-listers is because they present a pernicious, fake and sanitised version of their lives.

They constantly take the public for fools, whether it’s fake, undeclared endorsement of shite products, or a three times filtered then photoshopped selfie.

They have a very malign but subtle influence on young women, constantly pushing Botox, lip fillers, fake teeth, fake lives and just all round fakeness in everything. Oh, and they lie ALL the time on just about everything.

You can’t profit of a public Instagram profile and then expect the public to non-critically accept the utter bullshit that they are drip fed by these crass fakers.

Look at CMs Insta story tonight for example. Posting a photo of her very young daughter, for the umpteenth time this weekend. And trying to claim that the 8/9 yo CHILDS tee shirt is the one that she herself wore as a fully grown women. And posting photos on holiday in France, but tagging them as ‘Ireland’. Or rolling about the ground of some bar at the weekend to get a photo for Insta, as she was with Rebecca Maguire, who’s mother is younger than CM. It’s a psychosis. It goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jealous of what? Being single largely because of a social media addiction, desperate for attention, and posting incessant bs on Insta?

Jealous of the damage which years of vanity, insecurity, and attention seeking has done to their empty lives? The dogs in the street can clearly see the shallow lives that these middle aged women live.

Every waking moment is spent looking for and thinking about the type of selfie that they can post for some more likes. Jealous? 😂

Even on nights out they and their ‘friends’ all sit around taking selfies, glued to their phones. There isn’t an ounce of sincerity amongst the lot of them.

The reason why people criticise these Z-listers is because they present a pernicious, fake and sanitised version of their lives.

They constantly take the public for fools, whether it’s fake, undeclared endorsement of shite products, or a three times filtered then photoshopped selfie.

They have a very malign but subtle influence on young women, constantly pushing Botox, lip fillers, fake teeth, fake lives and just all round fakeness in everything. Oh, and they lie ALL the time on just about everything.

You can’t profit of a public Instagram profile and then expect the public to non-critically accept the utter bullshit that they are drip fed by these crass fakers.

Look at CMs Insta story tonight for example. Posting a photo of her very young daughter, for the umpteenth time this weekend. And trying to claim that the 8/9 yo CHILDS tee shirt is the one that she herself wore as a fully grown women. And posting photos on holiday in France, but tagging them as ‘Ireland’. Or rolling about the ground of some bar at the weekend to get a photo for Insta, as she was with Rebecca Maguire, who’s mother is younger than CM. It’s a psychosis. It goes on and on and on.
You make some very good points and have definitely made me think about the damage some of these accounts can do.

I unfollowed CM ages ago, totally unrelatable and not my thing at all. I've only just found this thread but it seems she's been on holiday abroad and tagging it as home?! Sums her up really.

Tracho's post above is spot on. Far from being jealous of CM and co, I'm actually slightly sad for them. Fine if they are genuinely content and happy but from what I saw there's a lot of attention seeking behaviours which is often grounded in insecurity and the CM/TB debacle raised serious questions about genuine loyalty, friendship and good judgement. CM's dismissing all the "trolls" as "nobodies" really made me laugh. Spot on Cathy - some of us can afford to be nobodies as we are fortunate to have jobs and careers which don't require us to sell our souls and flash our bits online for £££. For me privacy is a privilege and I cherish it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just wondering tattlers - has anyone else tried to use the tattle insta viewer to see Cathy's stories and it hasn't worked?
Could she have blocked the viewer from seeing her profile? I'm baffled. It comes up as account unrecognised.

• Haha
Just wondering tattlers - has anyone else tried to use the tattle insta viewer to see Cathy's stories and it hasn't worked?
Could she have blocked the viewer from seeing her profile? I'm baffled. It comes up as account unrecognised.
I've tried it out on my own profile and it's not working?

Whoops false alarm - just tried again and it's working. Sorry!
Wouldn't put it past her to try and block it though, after all the messing about on the TB thread

Just continuing the theme on fakeness and virtue signalling.

CM the last month has been running around Italy, and France, mask free. She threw a picnic at her house last week and literally nobody was wearing a mask. Again, gallivanting around Belfast on Saturday, no mask.

Then all of a sudden this morning, posts ‘wearing is caring’ and of course posts the photoshopped selfie with a designer ‘mask’, which is really just a bit of cloth 🥴

Now leaving aside the argument that masks work or not, am I the only one who can’t bear the hypocrisy? I’ll admit that I don’t wear one, but I’m not going to lecture others to do as I say and not as I do.

And also, this ‘designer mask’ thing is more than a bit morbid. Using a medical device in the midst of a pandemic to make some sort of vain fashion statement just seems utterly crass.

Reactions: 5
#bekind suckers! Anyone else spot the edit on the Don Lusso post?

At least it looks like people were refunded!
Lol a business that didnt work out? So someone is sitting with a Ferrari, LV, Rolex and Apple bundle in their house? Someone must have had a few quid behind them to have that to "give away." Probably due to the fact about 12 tickets were sold! Would have been great odds on winning 😄

• Haha
Haha!

Has there ever been a successful raffle in history?

These ‘big ticket’ raffles ALWAYS fall short unless they are for charity.

Especially in the midst of Covid. Who on earth could be bothered with a Ferrari and its astronomical running costs? It’d be like a ball and chain around your neck. Not the worlds brightest business idea.

I’d have thought that CM would make a new post regarding the Don Lusso failure, seeing that she plugged the thing incessantly for a while, encouraging everyone to buy tickets. Going back to an old post, that nobody will probably see, and editing the text is a bit disingenuous if you ask me.

I suppose it’s not good optics for a PR ‘guru’.

I’m not sure what she is getting at regarding the #bekind association? Is she asking us not to slag Mr Lusso and his idea to raffle a Ferrari when nobody could travel anywhere but the local supermarket? 😂 I’d be surprised if anyone other than CM bought a ticket. The thing was 10 years old and is probably on the verge of a load of problems. Imagine having to get that fixed/serviced/taxed/upkeep.

This #bekind nonsense has had its day. Everyone sees its fakery. Didn’t it derive from Ellen De Generes, or at least was used by her on all of her shows? And look how she behaved behind the scenes. Utterly toxic and terrifying.

Has anyone seen GGs ‘don’t be a dick’ jumpers? How cringe. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How funny! CM going through all the freebies shes been #gifted and not put on a full show-and-tell. Some (in her words) not even been opened or looked at presumably. PR guru I think not!