Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought aul Cathy was pleading poverty that day won’t have been cheap
She only pleads poverty when it’s in vogue to pretend that you’re struggling during Covid. Then the next days story will be snaps from a holiday in Southern France. Just like the tears and drama with Stephen Clements (RIP) then within days it was back to the filtered selfies, having a great time, drinking and partying.

There is not a shred of genuine humanity in the lot of them. It’s all about an attention fix. Even Juniors Holy Communion, which should be a solemn, religious, family affair is plastered all over Insta for the vanity of having the Culloden hotel booked etc.

Every social occasion seems to be saturated with #gifted stuff. She must email these places in advance, asking for the merchandise. The neck! Not embarrassed at the slightest asking people for freebies it seems. That used to be called shameless, I guess now it passes as normal.

Reactions: 4
Did any of you see that ‘Morning everybody, I’m walking down my drive on my way to the Culloden where I left my car last night’ post? Was it just to let everyone know that she was drinking at a 5* hotel last night? Big deal.

Can any of you fathom WHY anybody would think that anybody cares about that much less post it on Instagram?

What’s next? ‘Hi everybody, just putting my bin out here. It’s full of empty M&S packaging. Have a nice day!’

Why, WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something quite sad about gifted items for the communion. Could she not just have declined a freebie for one day ? I know the companies offered but it just feels a bit meh to have gifted items all over what should be her daughters day and turns what should be a celebration of sacrament of first communion into another insta ad

I dont actually see an issue with the gifted items. If businesses want to gift and in turn get some exposure that's totally fine. Or perhaps some of the businesses were friends who may actually have been giving a gift anyway. We dont know.

On a separate note that the amount of balloons, cupcakes and general crap people buy in now for these occasions is bewildering. Even in strange and difficult times people are still being super competitive.

First off, it’s not a gift. A gift is something given with no expectation of a return favour.

These #gifted items are given with the expectation of publicity. It’s therefore a paid promotion of sorts. CM gets the freebie or payment in kind, local company gets a couple of dozen people seeing it on her story. Simple. Mutual benefit, but definitely not a gift.

Not sure how all these companies seem to know about what is upcoming in CMs dairy. The only logical explanation that I can think is that she emails these companies in advance, basically asking for freebies. Yuck. A bit like Tiffany Brien ‘asking’ for recommendations for where to buy a bike for precious. A bit shameless if you ask me.

But #gifted sounds so much more couth than ‘paid promotion’. Again, just another element of the fake reality that is Insta. Fake accents, filtered faces, filtered lives.

Last edited:
Somebody else watching CMs Insta stories is smelling the obvious bullshit. CM posted a screenshot of someone questioning whether she really went out for a jog in skimpy jogging gear (photoattached).

The next part of her story was a photo, allegedly taken after the jog, to prove that she really did wear the gear on a jog. But this photo was of her standing outside her front door, perfect make up, not a sweat broken, no redness of face as one would expect from a jog on a cold day, hair perfect, wearing those big stupid looking oversized sunglasses, which would never sit on your face if you were jogging. Clearly wasn’t out for a jog at all.

She writes ‘I really don’t sit here and make tit up’.

That’s exactly what she does, and we all know that she does it because she’s a pathological attention seeker.

What probably really happened? Someone has asked that question, then she’s put the gear on and went outside for a filtered selfie to ‘prove’ that she was indeed out for a jog in that gear.

48 years old in December, still hasn’t grown up. Behaves like a teenager in need of validation.

Check out the photos.
15C30052-BDA5-4E2B-BD9F-A3371749AB75.jpeg
573EF15B-7BC7-45C7-ABFF-E6F9EF832D47.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Somebody else watching CMs Insta stories is smelling the obvious bullshit. CM posted a screenshot of someone questioning whether she really went out for a jog in skimpy jogging gear (photoattached).

The next part of her story was a photo, allegedly taken after the jog, to prove that she really did wear the gear on a jog. But this photo was of her standing outside her front door, perfect make up, not a sweat broken, no redness of face as one would expect from a jog on a cold day, hair perfect, wearing those big stupid looking oversized sunglasses, which would never sit on your face if you were jogging. Clearly wasn’t out for a jog at all.

She writes ‘I really don’t sit here and make tit up’.

That’s exactly what she does, and we all know that she does it because she’s a pathological attention seeker.

What probably really happened? Someone has asked that question, then she’s put the gear on and went outside for a filtered selfie to ‘prove’ that she was indeed out for a jog in that gear.

48 years old in December, still hasn’t grown up. Behaves like a teenager in need of validation.

Check out the photos.View attachment 262594View attachment 262595
The likelihood of her running is about the same as me going for one lol ZERO ! plus, would your legs not be a gorgeous shade of blue and red from the cold/ exertion?

Reactions: 1
So in her stories today, she is having a #gifted treatment at Cinch Clinic whilst wearing her mask under her chin. Well done Cinch Clinic, the only thing this “influencer”/“blagger” has influenced me to do is not go anywhere near your clinic if that’s your attitude to mask wearing. That is just so selfish and inconsiderate of Cathy not to wear her mask properly, potentially putting her therapist at risk.

So in her stories today, she is having a #gifted treatment at Cinch Clinic whilst wearing her mask under her chin. Well done Cinch Clinic, the only thing this “influencer”/“blagger” has influenced me to do is not go anywhere near your clinic if that’s your attitude to mask wearing. That is just so selfish and inconsiderate of Cathy not to wear her mask properly, potentially putting her therapist at risk.
I messaged them about this!

CM guide to taking selfie;

‘Just fake laugh hysterically, extend arm and take photo’. Result.

In other news yesterday. She took a bath. Yes, really. Thanks for letting us know CM.

A6D2E921-F29C-42C4-ACEC-A429C11666F4.jpeg

• Haha
Cathy will absolutely love this but you can sorta link her to Bradley Cooper, I’ll explain.. her stepson Johnny either is friends with/or just photographs (he’s a photographer) Maddie Waterhouse, who’s sister Suki dated Bradley for a few years before Irina. I said loosely but she will be living for the links her step son can give to a desperate ‘socialite’ like her. Actually get the impression the stepson thinks of himself as one of the London cool massif and is probably a little embarrassed by Cathy 😂

• Wow
Cathy will absolutely love this but you can sorta link her to Bradley Cooper, I’ll explain.. her stepson Johnny either is friends with/or just photographs (he’s a photographer) Maddie Waterhouse, who’s sister Suki dated Bradley for a few years before Irina. I said loosely but she will be living for the links her step son can give to a desperate ‘socialite’ like her. Actually get the impression the stepson thinks of himself as one of the London cool massif and is probably a little embarrassed by Cathy 😂
Former stepmom to a photographer who once worked with a woman who was the sister of an ex-girlfriend of Bradley Cooper.

That’s a loose connection if ever I heard one, but she’s probably picturing herself doing a Hello! front cover, or at the Met Gala next year, at Bradley’s table.

She’s a bit long in the tooth to be trotting around even Belfast on a Saturday night, never mind mingling with the Shoreditch massif, but you never know.

‘From ‘Holywood’ to ‘Hollywood’, read how Insta Superstar and Helens Bays most famous socialite cracked America with her endless selfies’.

I for one can’t wait. #gifted

Reactions: 7
She doesn't need her former stepson. She's got her compresso cups to make her famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t you just feel like a complete tit fake laughing and taking a selfie?
Yes, everyone wouldn’t quite feel right doing that. But if you’re in need of a daily dose of attention like a junkie needs heroin then all reasoning and reality go clean out the window.

Fake filter, fake laugh, fake photo, fake life.

Just keeping you updated folks, her hair was ruined in the rain today. Phew, what would we have done without this vital info?

Employing that selfie method again; activate filter for fake look, point camera to the side of face, engage fake smile/laugh, and Bingo!

B989EF5A-7244-42F8-87F5-628F64D5A728.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Just keeping you updated folks, her hair was ruined in the rain today. Phew, what would we have done without this vital info?

Employing that selfie method again; activate filter for fake look, point camera to the side of face, engage fake smile/laugh, and Bingo!

View attachment 268768
At least her hair is getting some exposure to water. Didn’t she admit around May she had only washed it about 3 times since lockdown? That’s just gross.