Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny! CM going through all the freebies shes been #gifted and not put on a full show-and-tell. Some (in her words) not even been opened or looked at presumably. PR guru I think not!
One of them being an MLM that sells fake perfumes, how classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, it was like going through an Avon catalogue, absolutely cheap tittle tattle. Her friends make up brush, dodgy no-name vitamins, it’s all just a facade to get the attention fix.

It shows that she wants to be an ‘influencer’ but dosen’t quite make the cut. If that’s the best products you’re getting sent, I’d hate to see the worst. You can win a £15 cream if you screen shot, repost and tag CM! Seriously, who on earth could be bothered!

The accent though! The last word of every sentence is extended and higher pitched. ‘Hello, I’m Cathy Marrrtttttiiinnnnnnn’

Has anybody any clue why she posts a filtered selfie almost every night of her and 9/10 yo Junior Martin lying on a bed? Seems absolutely bizarre and somewhat wrong. Oh, attention. Keep having to remind myself.

Reactions: 1
Yes, it was like going through an Avon catalogue, absolutely cheap tittle tattle. Her friends make up brush, dodgy no-name vitamins, it’s all just a facade to get the attention fix.

It shows that she wants to be an ‘influencer’ but dosen’t quite make the cut. If that’s the best products you’re getting sent, I’d hate to see the worst. You can win a £15 cream if you screen shot, repost and tag CM! Seriously, who on earth could be bothered!

The accent though! The last word of every sentence is extended and higher pitched. ‘Hello, I’m Cathy Marrrtttttiiinnnnnnn’

Has anybody any clue why she posts a filtered selfie almost every night of her and 9/10 yo Junior Martin lying on a bed? Seems absolutely bizarre and somewhat wrong. Oh, attention. Keep having to remind myself.
Also she said that she wasnt going to take the vitamins yet as shes taking some other ones. Im sure the company that supplied them to her are fuming. "Didnt give you them to sit under your bathroom sink." Lol

So insta was absolutely on fire today.. filming the best of Holywood. All while wearing a mask half hanging off her face. God know how long she was in each shop doing take after take ,

"Excuse me ma'am your covid is showing"

She could have taken a couple of stills and posted it with comments instead of insisting on a video of herself..

So insta was absolutely on fire today.. filming the best of Holywood. All while wearing a mask half hanging off her face. God know how long she was in each shop doing take after take ,

"Excuse me ma'am your covid is showing"

She could have taken a couple of stills and posted it with comments instead of insisting on a video of herself..
Yes, running around Hollywood, constantly talking into the phone, designer mask hanging from the jaw.

Can’t wait to go there now, and get myself a candle and a Michelin Man. Start the car up honey!

Seems to constantly refer to her boobs. A few weeks ago they were fab! Today they were the cause of her back problems apparently, as if they were the size two beach balls filled with water. Somewhat exaggerating their size.

Then there’s the walk through the house, ‘showing off’ the crib, all to put Michelin Man on the shelf, because we all couldn’t relax not knowing where In the house he was going to go. Cutting edge content.

Absolutely everything is fab, beaut, gorge, adorbs! Everything! Not a single critical word for all the tittle tattle that she gets gifted or promotes.

Ever notice that when she talks into the phone she looks constantly at her image on the screen rather than into the camera? Pure vanity, but it’s all filtered. It’s a grown up essentially playing pretend.

The selfie yesterday tagged as #nomakeup but filtered to death. Absolute fantasy land.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, running around Hollywood, constantly talking into the phone, designer mask hanging from the jaw.

Can’t wait to go there now, and get myself a candle and a Michelin Man. Start the car up honey!

Seems to constantly refer to her boobs. A few weeks ago they were fab! Today they were the cause of her back problems apparently, as if they were the size two beach balls filled with water. Somewhat exaggerating their size.

Then there’s the walk through the house, ‘showing off’ the crib, all to put Michelin Man on the shelf, because we all couldn’t relax not knowing where In the house he was going to go. Cutting edge content.

Absolutely everything is fab, beaut, gorge, adorbs! Everything! Not a single critical word for all the tittle tattle that she gets gifted or promotes.

Ever notice that when she talks into the phone she looks constantly at her image on the screen rather than into the camera? Pure vanity, but it’s all filtered. It’s a grown up essentially playing pretend.

The selfie yesterday tagged as #nomakeup but filtered to death. Absolute fantasy land.

Wonder how long the Michelin Man was on display for before it was shoved in a drawer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder how long the Michelin Man was on display for before it was shoved in a drawer 😅
Haha! That’ll be a free giveaway next week if you screenshot, repost and tag CM!

She’s back to putting her life on Insta, from Juniors every move, to pictures of the dinner and everything in between. All filtered of course. Why, WHY, almost 50yo😭

Haha! That’ll be a free giveaway next week if you screenshot, repost and tag CM!

She’s back to putting her life on Insta, from Juniors every move, to pictures of the dinner and everything in between. All filtered of course. Why, WHY, almost 50yo😭
She said shes working from home, but yet has the time for all that? Is she actually running CmPR anymore or whats going on. The website looks like it was taken down in 2018 as it says it has "big plans for 2019".. um.. still waiting apparently..

She said shes working from home, but yet has the time for all that? Is she actually running CmPR anymore or whats going on. The website looks like it was taken down in 2018 as it says it has "big plans for 2019".. um.. still waiting apparently..
Cathy ‘here in Helens Bay’ Martin dosen’t seem to do much these days apart from hog free beauty treatments and post nothingness on Instagram, you know, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and endless heavily filtered selfies, that nobody with half a life would be remotely interested in. This morning it was posting a video to her story of some post sitting on her doorstep. No joke. As I said before, it’s an insatiable attention seeking psychosis.

Then she seems to forever claim that half the world DM her about mundane matters. ‘Loads of you were debating in my DMs about how to cook Carbonara...’. Yeah right Cathy. What’s with the faux Italian accent? Imagine an Italian switching to a Belfast accent for certain words. She’s unintentionally comical.

The business side of things seems to have died a death. I suppose when your flogging failed raffles for Ferrari’s then business is somewhat tough at the minute.

Reactions: 6
The complete lack of self awareness and BS that comes from CM.

‘Here’s something quick to cook for your kids...’ then goes on to describe an incredibly detailed preparation of carbonara, with sliced onions and garlic, black pepper, smoky pancetta, egg yolk, butter, and ‘authentic pecorino’.

No Cathy, we throw chicken and chips in the oven when we are busy and need to feed mouths quickly. But I guess the Holywood Housewives would scoff at such a common suggestion and so the facade of gourmet cooking for hungry kids must be maintained. Utterly fake.

Then she goes on to mourn the end of Keeping up with the Kardashians, but then bizarrely claims that she never watched a single episode. Again, the Holywood crew must all pretend that they don’t watch the same programmes that the ‘commoners’ watch.

Its like Paddy Raffs character ‘Nigel’ joking that being seen to drink Buckfast would be ‘BT9 suicide’, so he does it in private and begs his friends not to tell. 😂

Not too far away from the truth for some absolute fakers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What is the story with these cups she is punting? Did she produce them or is she just marketing them ?

What is the story with these cups she is punting? Did she produce them or is she just marketing them ?
It’s the idea of someone else, but on their insta page the bio states CM as the ‘investor’.

Where do you ever see that? Of course CM being the attention seeker par excellence, she probably would have told them to write that. Search for compressocups.

Look at the story today for example. Endless filtered selfie one after the other, at almost 50yo. The boredom of single life at that age must be unbearable. No wonder life consists of running from one beauty treatment to another, sprinkled with a massive dose of Insta attention seeking.

It’s the idea of someone else, but on their insta page the bio states CM as the ‘investor’.

Where do you ever see that? Of course CM being the attention seeker par excellence, she probably would have told them to write that. Search for compressocups.

Look at the story today for example. Endless filtered selfie one after the other, at almost 50yo. The boredom of single life at that age must be unbearable. No wonder life consists of running from one beauty treatment to another, sprinkled with a massive dose of Insta attention seeking.
So much for pleading poverty! £15 for a cup when you can get exactly the same on amazon for £6.99. Oh id love me a mug of coffee that smells like an old swimming hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4