Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with all the abbreviations today.. OOTW, RN, TDF...is she a teenager ?

Also why do we need to see her cleavage on show?

Reactions: 3

That's what I thought. If I'd have been interested I would have had to Google them to see what she's on about.

Did you see the fire at the beach? On the feckin grass? Socially distant my arse, all the pics at least 3 were crammed in with the vain hope the insta filter would work on all of them.

Reactions: 1

Seriously, put the cleavage away. There is
1927F176-1AAC-452D-A7A8-B57EB86FFD4A.png
a time in life when hemlines should be lower and necklines should be higher. That time is now.

Did u check out the Halloween makeup look? Lol she wears that much anyways - except Paddy actually put it on properly and not with a finger in the dark as is her usual application lol

Did u check out the Halloween makeup look? Lol she wears that much anyways - except Paddy actually put it on properly and not with a finger in the dark as is her usual application lol
Was just on the bbc news lol

Caked in make up, lights shone on face, then filmed with Insta filter. Then she tries to present this as some type of reality. ‘Look how good I look at almost 50 guys’. Doing that would make a geriatric look 30 ffs. Just another instance of CM playing pretend in a fake world.

Why on earth is she caked in make up anyway with two pretend horns coming out of her head? It’s not like she was going to a party or anything. If this was just for a two second screen grab then it’s a bit pathetic to be frank.

I can barely look at her insta now. It got painful when about a week ago the 8yo daughter was talking to the cat, unbeknowingly being filmed by mummy, for Insta of course. The kid turned around and when she noticed that she was being filmed she groaned with embarrassment and hid from the camera, while CM did that demented laugh that she does.

Reactions: 5
Caked in make up, lights shone on face, then filmed with Insta filter. Then she tries to present this as some type of reality. ‘Look how good I look at almost 50 guys’. Doing that would make a geriatric look 30 ffs. Just another instance of CM playing pretend in a fake world.

Why on earth is she caked in make up anyway with two pretend horns coming out of her head? It’s not like she was going to a party or anything. If this was just for a two second screen grab then it’s a bit pathetic to be frank.

I can barely look at her insta now. It got painful when about a week ago the 8yo daughter was talking to the cat, unbeknowingly being filmed by mummy, for Insta of course. The kid turned around and when she noticed that she was being filmed she groaned with embarrassment and hid from the camera, while CM did that demented laugh that she does.
I reckon it was just for the 2 min segment paddy did on the news discussing the impact of new restrictions on the beauty industry.

I reckon it was just for the 2 min segment paddy did on the news discussing the impact of new restrictions on the beauty industry.
Yea probably needed someone older to place the part of a wicked queen/fairy/whatever Maleficent is 😆 and obviously someone who isnt afraid of the "limelight" of tv lol

Reactions: 2
Imagine adorning your bathroom walls with pictures of YOURSELF. WHYYY! Who does this! CM of course!

Imagine sitting on the toilet, dropping a load, while staring at a picture of your mother/sister on the wall. It’s nuts! She is utterly self obsessed, which goes a long way to explain the perpetually single life that she leads.

Also, the post refers to her as the ‘insta Queen’. Really? 30k followers with a 1% engagement rate? Bit of a stretch that description. Tons of NI Z listers have much more followers and a much higher engagement rate (and are much younger and prettier).

And the Tatler, ‘CM uncovered’. I bet that issue absolutely flew of the shelves.

DCBD58E3-0A5F-41AE-A87E-35AFB0B8B737.jpeg

Yea probably needed someone older to place the part of a wicked queen/fairy/whatever Maleficent is 😆 and obviously someone who isnt afraid of the "limelight" of tv lol
‘Limelight’ 😂

These Z listers would turn up to the opening of an envelope.

Last edited:
Been a while since I had a look on the Cathy Martin thread... looks like she is still delivering the Lols 😂

Selfies from today, selfies from yesterday, selfies from years ago, selfies on the story, selfies on the bathroom wall, selfies everywhere!

Oh, today she had a shower, she slept in til 8:30 because the cats were keeping her awake and junior got into her bed at 3am.

Im beginning to feel sorry for her somewhat. Endless filtered selfies are a sure sign of low self esteem, and telling the internet the meaningless details of your day is a sure sign of loneliness. In the fake make believe world of Insta there is pretty much no such thing as genuine friendship. They all loathe each other, but do it with a smile!

Just an update for today folks. She’s been to the dentist. And the wardrobe doors are too ‘masculine’. Whatever that means. Can’t say that I saw a penis hanging from them, but maybe they were out of camera shot.

Next she’ll be burning them for representing the patriarchy out the back garden.

Any guesses for what her day might consist of tomorrow? Sitting down perhaps? Replacing the binbag? Turning the heating on?

Who on earth does she think is interested in the boring, menial tasks of her day? Talk about delusions. Fs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just an update for today folks. She’s been to the dentist. And the wardrobe doors are too ‘masculine’. Whatever that means. Can’t say that I saw a penis hanging from them, but maybe they were out of camera shot.

Next she’ll be burning them for representing the patriarchy out the back garden.

Any guesses for what her day might consist of tomorrow? Sitting down perhaps? Replacing the binbag? Turning the heating on?

Who on earth does she think is interested in the boring, menial tasks of her day? Talk about delusions. Fs.
I saw her story earlier and thought to myself, why in the name of god would anyone sit in a car telling people she doesn’t know that she’s just been to the dental hygienist. I mean, who actually cares?! I wouldn’t flatter myself to think that anyone gives a toss what I am doing. It’s just bizarre. What on earth is with the greasy hair and clumped eyelashes? She made reference to her hair earlier by saying “huh, lockdown”.........:no dear, the hairdressers may be closed but we all still have water and shampoo. Wash your hair, it’s minging.

Reactions: 4
*Video captured by Valentina from the backseat....... 😅 I don't think so! Don't use your phone whilst driving Cathy!! She really does think we are stupid!

*Video captured by Valentina from the backseat....... 😅 I don't think so! Don't use your phone whilst driving Cathy!! She really does think we are stupid!
Does she seriously think people are stupid?! You can clearly see the wing mirror!!! She was either using her phone whilst driving WITH HER CHILD IN THE CAR or her child wasn’t fastened in the back. The smart money would be on the former. We are not thick Cathy but anyone that uses their phone whilst driving is. Unforgivable anyway but with her child in the car? Words fail me.

Attachments

Love the newest "candid" shot of junior "sleeping"
The child looks to be in the most uncomfortable position, and with a smile on her face also. Asleep? I don’t think so.

Why would you post pictures of your sleeping child to your Instagram followers and the public anyway, 99.99% of whom you don’t know. It’s absolutely f**king nuts.

What in effect most likely happened is; ‘Darling, I know we’ve been having our photos took all day, but would you mind pretending to sleep so that I can take another one of you and post it so that people I don’t know can look at you on the internet, because I desperately need another attention fix’.

Does she seriously think people are stupid?! You can clearly see the wing mirror!!! She was either using her phone whilst driving WITH HER CHILD IN THE CAR or her child wasn’t fastened in the back. The smart money would be on the former. We are not thick Cathy but anyone that uses their phone whilst driving is. Unforgivable anyway but with her child in the car? Words fail me.
This is beyond words. Not just the use of a phone for filming ( for Insta of course) while driving over a two way bridge with oncoming traffic, with a child in the car.

But the blatant and obvious lie that someone in the back seat is filming what is clearly being took from the driver seat, and expecting her followers to be so f**king stupid.

Words escape me. We all pretty much know that she’d go to any length for an attention fix but this absolutely beggars belief. Shocking.

Imagine the police seen that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5