Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cathy really is a piece of work. She's in Saint Paul de Vence and has the nerve to label her ig post as 'Ireland'. A staycation is it love? The restaurant she posted the latest pic from is called Le Tilleul. Same glasses, same candles, same tree behind her. If you're going to lie to your followers at least put some effort in.
She didn't have it in her to just post nothing and get no attention.

Reactions: 4
If shes in st paul de vence she doesnt even need to quarantine so whats her issue !!

Reactions: 1
So she is literally staying quiet now and then will pretend she got back on saturday and doesnt need to quarantine. Why do the rules not apply to her ?
I would have a teenie weenie bit of respect for her if she just came out at the start of the "holiday" if she said, "Im completely mangled, I need to get away for a bit"
Just adding fuel to the 🔥 by not just being honest, setting an example by how shes staying safe etc. I know theres still airbridges in place, so as controversial as jetting off anywhere might be, shes still within her right to do so.

Reactions: 1
Cathy really is a piece of work. She's in Saint Paul de Vence and has the nerve to label her ig post as 'Ireland'. A staycation is it love? The restaurant she posted the latest pic from is called Le Tilleul. Same glasses, same candles, same tree behind her. If you're going to lie to your followers at least put some effort in.
I love that place !

Reactions: 2
Maybe she's with Don Lusso 😂

'Spending some time away with the family' but still manages to post multiple staged selfies, push dodgy new sites, and bizarrely tag her photos as 'Ireland' when it's really the south of France.

Oh, and she's 'skint' to. Apparently needed to have a flash sale of her clothes last month because 'needs must'. Why does she say these things?

She cannot help it.

Just like Tiff, who came off Insta for a whole five minutes.

ITS AN ATTENTION SEEKING ADDICTION.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But yet it's them who say anyone who says anything bad about them has mental health issues.....

Reactions: 3
She has some cheek tagging that Ireland! Unbelievable.

I’ve just googled that place & it’s stunning, would love to go there sometime. Maybe when I manage to get a new job, after being made redundant due to Covid. Meanwhile CM is posting about ‘needs must’ clothes sales but taking fancy holidays and lying about them!! She has no idea what ‘needs must’ means.

Reactions: 3
It's a strange situation. Go on holiday, post about it daily, then change grid post locations to ireland, pretend it's a staycation and then go very very quiet.
If shes in France there is currently no requirement to quarantine when home. Maybe shes concerned that may change? Actually there could be a ton of reasons why she has decided to go super quiet on it.
One thing I dont understand is how people (and this Isnt exclusive to just CM) can one minute claim they are broke, unsure how their mortgage is getting paid and talk about not being able to afford stuff and the next they're on multiple holidays in a month and living the high life.
It's either A. Lies. B. Debt or C. On someone else.

It's a strange situation. Go on holiday, post about it daily, then change grid post locations to ireland, pretend it's a staycation and then go very very quiet.
If shes in France there is currently no requirement to quarantine when home. Maybe shes concerned that may change? Actually there could be a ton of reasons why she has decided to go super quiet on it.
One thing I dont understand is how people (and this Isnt exclusive to just CM) can one minute claim they are broke, unsure how their mortgage is getting paid and talk about not being able to afford stuff and the next they're on multiple holidays in a month and living the high life.
It's either A. Lies. B. Debt or C. On someone else.
All of the above probably.

The holiday thing is baffling..but shows her true fake colours.

CM is as fake as they come. One indicator that someone isn’t quite kosher is that they FOREVER post quotes about, and tell others to be, nice, and kind, and caring. It’s a compensation mechanism. Basic psychology.

‘Look at me, aren’t I SSSSSOOOOO nice!’ In a nutshell, truly nice people don’t feel the need to act like this. Conversely, people that aren’t really that nice in private do feel the need.

I usually don’t take interest in the fake NI Z Listers that populate social media here. But the antics of CM, particularly during, and after the Stephen Clements debacle, was truly something that needed addressed.

I guess that the obvious fake staycation is just more evidence of how utterly unaware and phoney this woman really is. She literally could have not posted for a few days, but as I have said before, that is quite literally beyond her.

Reactions: 7
CM is as fake as they come. One indicator that someone isn’t quite kosher is that they FOREVER post quotes about, and tell others to be, nice, and kind, and caring. It’s a compensation mechanism. Basic psychology.

‘Look at me, aren’t I SSSSSOOOOO nice!’ In a nutshell, truly nice people don’t feel the need to act like this. Conversely, people that aren’t really that nice in private do feel the need.

I usually don’t take interest in the fake NI Z Listers that populate social media here. But the antics of CM, particularly during, and after the Stephen Clements debacle, was truly something that needed addressed.

I guess that the obvious fake staycation is just more evidence of how utterly unaware and phoney this woman really is. She literally could have not posted for a few days, but as I have said before, that is quite literally beyond her.

I honestly could not agree with you more, after Stephen Clements passing I was truly sickened to my stomach by her actions and how she made it all about her, none of that was ok!

Then the fake lifestyle and making herself out to be so kind and wonderful is just a joke to people who met her, we were passing a hotel in Belfast during one of her fashion week shows and she was screaming at the models and called one of them stupid. She spoke to the people around her like they were somthing she stepped in and I actually didn't mind her before that but then it became apparent how self absorbed she is and how all she does and the persona she plays are all to make money, get likes and paint this picture of perfection but she forgets lies always catch up with you.

The lie about the staycation too is annoying as you can clearly see it's not a staycation, if she didn't post no one would be any the wiser but she's too caught up in herself not to post her swim suit pictures 🙄

Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to her podcast episode where she said now that we’re all ‘post pandemic’ ?? Also she has an upcoming blogger brunch at her house, even though we’re still in a pandemic

Also I was at an event with CM & TB a few years back and whenever I spoke, TB looked up my Instagram and had to show CM in shock because I had more followers than her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is an SOS going out to anyone who can contact CM or Rebecca Maguire, who are currently on a night out together in Belfast. Can they please tell CM to sort her eye shadow out. It looks like it’s been put on with a spoon, and I am not being unkind. Someone please do the woman a favour, RM is clearly too embarrassed to say anything.

P.S I’m not being intentionally critical, I just think that someone genuinely needs to have a word. If they post endless filtered selfies then legitimate criticism is a ok.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t understand why you all continue to follow Cathy when you seem so enraged by her. Why look in the first place?!

And no, I’m not Cathy and I’m not one of her friends.

I’m just baffled by people who intentionally look at something that they know will annoy them and then post here to say just how much it has annoyed them!
Pizza pie some of us have nothing better to do hun. I don't get why u come on to a thread clearly made for discussing cm and tell people off for discussing her 🙄