Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the Don Lusso post on her gram a lady commented last week asking what happened and had no reply from CM. There should be an explanation on this for all those that parted with cash.
That comment has been left in quite a few places. I guess she wont know the answer if no one else knows.
There must have been someone reputable involved in getting them on board with promoting the competition, i was surprised to see them promoting it in the first place as raffles are quite uncouth.
Anyone who bought a ticket though 🙈 if you won a Ferrari you couldnt accept it. How much would the insurance, tax and service be on it never mind if something broke 😂

Reactions: 3
That comment has been left in quite a few places. I guess she wont know the answer if no one else knows.
There must have been someone reputable involved in getting them on board with promoting the competition, i was surprised to see them promoting it in the first place as raffles are quite uncouth.
Anyone who bought a ticket though 🙈 if you won a Ferrari you couldnt accept it. How much would the insurance, tax and service be on it never mind if something broke 😂
As far as I remember, she said it was a 'friend' who was running the Don Lusso raffle? Either way it wouldn't be hard for her to get an answer from someone who was involved in running the thing. I have a feeling that loads of people could have been completely fleeced.

Reactions: 6
As far as I remember, she said it was a 'friend' who was running the Don Lusso raffle? Either way it wouldn't be hard for her to get an answer from someone who was involved in running the thing. I have a feeling that loads of people could have been completely fleeced.
A lot of those competitions are a scam. This one has disappeared off the scene entirely. There is another influencer company in belfast who were also involved in promoting it. Maybe they might know?

Reactions: 2
The Tiffany thread is closed so I don’t know where else to comment, but anyone else seen that her instagram is back up??

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed CM is on holiday and claiming it's a staycation when it's clearly not? She's clearly abroad

Reactions: 7
Listening to her podcast I thought she was skint and wondering how she’d pay her mortgage ? But yet she’s been away twice in a matter of weeks. Grow up Cathy to shag some other loose that you’ll complain about. Or maybe you’ll sink Gemma Garrett under the bus the way you did tb.

Oh my
Im embaressed for her. After all that!!!
Waow. We need a new chat for her.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed CM is on holiday and claiming it's a staycation when it's clearly not? She's clearly abroad
It's not a staycation and I know this for a fact, she got on a plane as she was seen in the airport before those posts.

Reactions: 7
It's not a staycation and I know this for a fact, she got on a plane as she was seen in the airport before those posts.
And because she is abroad and cant openly show pics of where she is (like her trip with RM) shes showing us random throwbacks so she can still keep herself in the spotlight.. 🙄

• Haha
And because she is abroad and cant openly show pics of where she is (like her trip with RM) shes showing us random throwbacks so she can still keep herself in the spotlight.. 🙄
Surely its too late for that shes already made it clear on her stories that shes abroad. Idiot

Of course she can. She just cant quarantine for 14days when home so she has to choose which one is less hard for her. She can share them later in the year once this has blown over

So she is literally staying quiet now and then will pretend she got back on saturday and doesnt need to quarantine. Why do the rules not apply to her ?

Reactions: 4
So she is literally staying quiet now and then will pretend she got back on saturday and doesnt need to quarantine. Why do the rules not apply to her ?
Blurring the background of the photo on her last post. She 100% went abroad. She really must think her followers are stupid. . .and it literally rained here all weekend 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I commented under her photo asking if she's away somewhere nice and she blocked me. If that's not a sign of guilt I don't know what is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blurring the background of the photo on her last post. She 100% went abroad. She really must think her followers are stupid. . .and it literally rained here all weekend 😅🤦🏼‍♀️
But it was more than clear she was abroad, swimming pools, big sweaty faces, sunshine, summer clothes, the daughter was in her summer gear, i dont know how she thinks she can now say she wasnt ! I mean i never liked the woman but she really is now as low as they come. No one wants to quanrantine but it's for everyones safety. Its not one rule for everyone and one for CM

Reactions: 3
But it was more than clear she was abroad, swimming pools, big sweaty faces, sunshine, summer clothes, the daughter was in her summer gear, i dont know how she thinks she can now say she wasnt ! I mean i never liked the woman but she really is now as low as they come. No one wants to quanrantine but it's for everyones safety. Its not one rule for everyone and one for CM
Yea but everyone who follows her are "nobody's" so she probably thinks no-one will work it out.

Cathy really is a piece of work. She's in Saint Paul de Vence and has the nerve to label her ig post as 'Ireland'. A staycation is it love? The restaurant she posted the latest pic from is called Le Tilleul. Same glasses, same candles, same tree behind her. If you're going to lie to your followers at least put some effort in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9