Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Tom Ford Glasses look ridiculous!! She looks like she’s ready to go snorkelling with them on!!
I think she's trying to make it her trade mark but more likely because those thick rimmed glasses hide all the wrinkles under and around your eyes so she can continue to say she's 48 for a few more years.

Honestly the amount of brown nosing on her insta comments is ridiculous, people seem to forget what she did when poor Stephen Clements died, she made it all about her.

I have no doubt the people she hangs around with are as vacuous and shallow as herself, how many people make such a scene of going out to Shu for dinner.

Reactions: 8
I have just seen the BelTel write up on tiffs wedding last week. I'd bet all day long that it was put together by Cathy. The online piece has no name (that I could see). But you would have thought the entire piece was a PR piece for a fashion show, it was annotated in typical Cathy style name dropping local businesses that she would typically work with anyway. Phrases like "the who's who" (cringe), and a full description of outfits are so Cathy. It is in such poor taste how the wedding was turned into a PR event and then the quick reference back to trolling at the end. Also the females named are all her mates getting a shout out. And then there is the PR guru comment.🙈
She has been quiet this week. I wonder if there has been a bit of an aftermath following last Fridays faux pas.
so trashy..

Her story of her giving Gemma a “lap dance” in the middle of a busy restaurant, rubbing her tits in her face. Classy Cathy, verrrrryyyyyy classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watch out for new members and suspicious members who don't post that often! Don't quote them or click on their links or profiles and you'll be fine. Definitely don't engage with that new Instagram account. They've no other way of tracking you, don't worry. Also Cathy wasn't *drink* driving at Gemma's birthday .............

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Watch out for new members and suspicious members who don't post that often! Don't quote them or click on their links or profiles and you'll be fine. Definitely don't engage with that new Instagram account. They've no other way of tracking you, don't worry. Also Cathy wasn't *drink* driving at Gemma's birthday .............
Someone tried this on the Tiffany Brien thread a while back (looks like it may have been Tiff herself)

created a fake account on here, linked it to an Instagram story direct of a presumably fake Instagram account, and assumed the people who viewed were from tattle.
Luckily someone noticed pretty quick and reported it, but not before the user outted the insta handle of the tattler.

the irony of bleating on about online trolls and bullies, while simultaneously engaging in the morally dubious and legally questionable, doxxing of people.

Cathy, Gemma, Tiffany and co. Are not a nice bunch of women. Gemma has spoken a lot about being bullied in school, it seems she’s turned herself into a bully herself without realising.

Reactions: 4
Haha!

What a desperate and pathetic attempt to try and silence criticism of their pathetic attention seeking lives!

Criticism IS NOT trolling. The gall to think that they can post anything, no matter how distasteful or irresponsible, and think that they have a right to receive nothing but praise in return.

First, if you’re a Z list celebrity that considers it appropriate to putyour life and that of your family and friends online, then you are inviting comment.

If you turn up to the opening of an envelope and promote dubious schemes via your public profile, then you are inviting comment.

If you use filters and show off your body for commercial gain or personal attention, you are inviting comment.

People will comment, legitimately , and it was YOU that started the ball rolling. It’s the price you decided to pay.

Secondly, Tattle is a third party site. Nobody has to come here. Messages about particular people are not aimed or sent directly to that persons inbox. It therefore IS NOT trolling.

If you don’t like critical comments on your life or appearance, then don’t plaster your life and appearance all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone tried this on the Tiffany Brien thread a while back (looks like it may have been Tiff herself)

created a fake account on here, linked it to an Instagram story direct of a presumably fake Instagram account, and assumed the people who viewed were from tattle.
Luckily someone noticed pretty quick and reported it, but not before the user outted the insta handle of the tattler.

the irony of bleating on about online trolls and bullies, while simultaneously engaging in the morally dubious and legally questionable, doxxing of people.

Cathy, Gemma, Tiffany and co. Are not a nice bunch of women. Gemma has spoken a lot about being bullied in school, it seems she’s turned herself into a bully herself without realising.
she called herself North Coast Queen as well 😂😂😂😂😂 thats what I found the funniest.

even when creating fake user handles these lots’ egos take over

Reactions: 1
Why is she obsessed with so called trolls and tattle? She’s hardly talked about here. Her thread has been active for what, a year? And it’s not even half way close to being done. No one talks about her or cares about what she’s up to that much m, so I don’t get her obsession…? Have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cathy's the only one who looked half decent. The rest of them are over stuffed with filler and can't blend their make up for sht. It might work for Instagram but not in the cold light of a football stadium hun.

Reactions: 2
Ok did anyone see her posting on her stories about Aisling being murdered and using a jolly video of herself jogging in the background laughing and pulling faces?......is it just me who finds it so inappropriate?

• Wow
Reactions: 7