Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the radio girls are The same. Jordan Q Radio, Melissa Riddle, Rebecca McKinney etc fake, annoying, attention seeking thirsty huns šŸ˜“ and donā€™t even get me started on them brows of Jordanā€™s šŸ˜³ whoever did those needs struck off

Reactions: 4
All the radio girls are The same. Jordan Q Radio, Melissa Riddle, Rebecca McKinney etc fake, annoying, attention seeking thirsty huns šŸ˜“ and donā€™t even get me started on them brows of Jordanā€™s šŸ˜³ whoever did those needs struck off

I really wish the NI Influencer thread was still a thing. There are so many absolute melters we could discuss šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
We definitely need one.

Is it just me..or does anyone else get creeped out by Rebecca Maguire daddy?

Reactions: 1
How do you do this? I can't work out where to do it at all.
There was once one on here but the admin donā€™t allow it because we need to keep the thread to a specific person. Also instahuns with less than 10k followers were being mentioned on the general threads which goes against the rules, and instahuns who had their profiles set to private weā€™re being mentioned and apparently this isnā€™t allowed either. Everytime someone set a new one up it was eventually shut down, with an admin member telling us we werenā€™t allowed and to stop doing it because they would just take them down anyway. Felt like being told off by the school teacher šŸ˜‚ It shouldā€™ve spoke about this on the final thread #3 unless itā€™s been taken off, hope this explains!

Reactions: 5
There was once one on here but the admin donā€™t allow it because we need to keep the thread to a specific person. Also instahuns with less than 10k followers were being mentioned on the general threads which goes against the rules, and instahuns who had their profiles set to private weā€™re being mentioned and apparently this isnā€™t allowed either. Everytime someone set a new one up it was eventually shut down, with an admin member telling us we werenā€™t allowed and to stop doing it because they would just take them down anyway. Felt like being told off by the school teacher šŸ˜‚ It shouldā€™ve spoke about this on the final thread #3 unless itā€™s been taken off, hope this explains!
Well that's disappointing šŸ™„šŸ˜… not gonna lie, I was all geared up with my screen shots and popcorn ready for the scandal šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can have one as thereā€™s an equestrian one for general ā€˜influencersā€™ but as you say it has to be kept to people over 10k followers.

Oh my goodness, those brows indeed. As my English teacher would have said ā€œsheā€™s very distinctive lookingā€. Thatā€™s the polite version. She can certainly pull that mouth into some interesting shapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can have one as thereā€™s an equestrian one for general ā€˜influencersā€™ but as you say it has to be kept to people over 10k followers.
Yes youre Right actually. There are threads for groups of people like fitness ones, slimming world, equestrian etc
so you must be allowed as long as theyā€™re over 10k šŸ‘šŸ¼

Oh my goodness, those brows indeed. As my English teacher would have said ā€œsheā€™s very distinctive lookingā€. Thatā€™s the polite version. She can certainly pull that mouth into some interesting shapes.
Absolutely tragic looking šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚ they must be permanent whatever she got done to them. they make her look angry all the time. Her fiancĆ© Ben has quite a specific look too šŸ˜³ absolutely no way he is straight. Heā€™s so far in that closet heā€™s in narnia šŸ˜‚

We definitely need one.

Is it just me..or does anyone else get creeped out by Rebecca Maguire daddy?
Heā€™s a creepy bastard. Is he on drugs? Certainly comes across like he is šŸ¤„

Yes youre Right actually. There are threads for groups of people like fitness ones, slimming world, equestrian etc
so you must be allowed as long as theyā€™re over 10k šŸ‘šŸ¼

Absolutely tragic looking šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚ they must be permanent whatever she got done to them. they make her look angry all the time. Her fiancĆ© Ben has quite a specific look too šŸ˜³ absolutely no way he is straight. Heā€™s so far in that closet heā€™s in narnia šŸ˜‚

Heā€™s a creepy bastard. Is he on drugs? Certainly comes across like he is šŸ¤„
Thatā€™s what it is! She looks angry all the time! Ben definitely in Narnia.

she is like a little girl in an old womanā€™s body. Something so off with her. Major narcissistic vibes too.

Reactions: 4