Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how she would like it if someone posted a picture of her with her mystery man. She is such a mean spirited person. Why cant they see through her.
She'd probably absolutely love it. It him who wants to keep it secret. Unless he's poor and ugly.
Doubt it, he'd need a 6 figure salary or a trust fund before she'd start sniffing
Yes he's probably 90.

Reactions: 1
Am i right in saying she has deleted most of her story posts?
Yes!! Literally in the last half an hour the videos of tiffany have been deleted....someone must of had a word! Cathy serious has zero class. The worst kind of wedding guest!

Reactions: 3
Yes!! Literally in the last half an hour the videos of tiffany have been deleted....someone must of had a word! Cathy serious has zero class. The worst kind of wedding guest!
Just the 7 hours later when everyone has seen them anyway! Unreal.

Reactions: 2
Someone must have had a word with her as she had this up on her story now 🤣
No way does she have that much self-awareness. That’s her catching up on Tattle this morning. Bad trolls. How dare they feel sorry for Tiff after she tried to sabotage her big day?

Saw that, wonder about the context. Is she saying "we" are hurt so hurting her? Or is she hurt and in turn "hurt" tiff? Either way shes still an absolute intrusive scheming arse. Will remain to be seen what the fallout will be from all this. Clearly she knows shes done wrong as her stories were deleted.

Saw that, wonder about the context. Is she saying "we" are hurt so hurting her? Or is she hurt and in turn "hurt" tiff? Either way shes still an absolute intrusive scheming arse. Will remain to be seen what the fallout will be from all this. Clearly she knows shes done wrong as her stories were deleted.
Oh I'd say she definitely means someone is hurt and so hurt her. Someone probably told her to take the photos down and she thinks it's because they are hurt and "jealous". Not because she totally fucked up.

• Haha
Cathy ALWAYS has to blame other people.

Cathy I am by no means a hurt person. I just think you’re an idiot. You’ve taken away something so special from your “friend.” Something that your “friend” will NEVER get back.

I would actually have a little respect if she came out and apologised or even acknowledged that she messed up on this occasion.

Cathy is just a stale PR girl. There once was a day when people such as Tiff and co needed her but the tides have changed. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Cathy has only pulled this stunt for the Instagram engagement.

When I got married I didn’t have to tell anyone not to share pictures or videos. I didn’t have a social media/phone ban. My guests just had the respect not to share anything until I did which was a week or so later. I would have been so deeply upset if someone shared anything before I did or without my permission.

Don’t get me wrong, a fan of Tiffs I am not. However she looked absolutely beautiful and she looked to be bursting with happiness which is just lovely to see. I wish both her and her new husband a life time of happiness.

Tiff if you read this I’m so sorry that this woman took something so special away from you

Reactions: 11
Cathy ALWAYS has to blame other people.

Cathy I am by no means a hurt person. I just think you’re an idiot. You’ve taken away something so special from your “friend.” Something that your “friend” will NEVER get back.

I would actually have a little respect if she came out and apologised or even acknowledged that she messed up on this occasion.

Cathy is just a stale PR girl. There once was a day when people such as Tiff and co needed her but the tides have changed. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Cathy has only pulled this stunt for the Instagram engagement.

When I got married I didn’t have to tell anyone not to share pictures or videos. I didn’t have a social media/phone ban. My guests just had the respect not to share anything until I did which was a week or so later. I would have been so deeply upset if someone shared anything before I did or without my permission.

Don’t get me wrong, a fan of Tiffs I am not. However she looked absolutely beautiful and she looked to be bursting with happiness which is just lovely to see. I wish both her and her new husband a life time of happiness.

Tiff if you read this I’m so sorry that this woman took something so special away from you
Totally agree, i still cant actually believe it.

Bel tel just put up a story on the wedding.. actually described cathy as "PR guru cathy martin" 😳😅 didnt know this article was back in 2010 lol

• Haha
This was def a move to get engagement to her insta. Everyone would of been like “did you see the wedding... the whole day is on CMs story”

anything to stay relevant...

im still not over her taking the keep cup business from a 6th year young enterprise team.

anyone know her man?

Reactions: 4
Wow. I’ve no words for her. Tell us more about the keep cup story.

This was def a move to get engagement to her insta. Everyone would of been like “did you see the wedding... the whole day is on CMs story”

im still not over her taking the keep cup business from a 6th year young enterprise team.

anyone know her man?

anyone know her man?
I thought she bought them out after initially investing in the business too? That wouldn't be "taking" a business off someone.

I thought she bought them out after initially investing in the business too? That wouldn't be "taking" a business off someone.
do you have the exact details? I understand it started off as promo and support on her part to the school and somehow she ended up carrying it and now runs it. Seems shady imo

God here she goes again.. off on one cos shes at a kids resort and cant a decent quinoa salad lol 😆 Shes one of the lucky ones who can actually afford the time off (what does she actually do again??) and the money to take V away. My heart bleeeeds for the indignity of having to wait like plebs for a ride.

Reactions: 5
God here she goes again.. off on one cos shes at a kids resort and cant a decent quinoa salad lol 😆 Shes one of the lucky ones who can actually afford the time off (what does she actually do again??) and the money to take V away. My heart bleeeeds for the indignity of having to wait like plebs for a ride.
She’s actually complaining that the wifi is crap…..at a theme park?! And the food isn’t great……she even tagged Legoland. What an arse. You’re supposed to be there with your daughter Cathy, having fun not using your phone & complaining about the WiFi. I’d also expect queues to be pretty normal at those places, you aren’t special love! I’m surprised she didn’t try the “do you know who I am” line…..eh, NO!

• Sick