Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Gemma has put up a post saying that she cant wait to be able to post about how good Tiff looks.. too late love.. Cathys let the cat out of the bag like 3 hrs early..
No thread on this for Gemma Garrett but why about poor meatball molly šŸ˜…šŸ˜… she musta got dumped !

Reactions: 3
I have just seen the BelTel write up on tiffs wedding last week. I'd bet all day long that it was put together by Cathy. The online piece has no name (that I could see). But you would have thought the entire piece was a PR piece for a fashion show, it was annotated in typical Cathy style name dropping local businesses that she would typically work with anyway. Phrases like "the who's who" (cringe), and a full description of outfits are so Cathy. It is in such poor taste how the wedding was turned into a PR event and then the quick reference back to trolling at the end. Also the females named are all her mates getting a shout out. And then there is the PR guru comment.šŸ™ˆ
She has been quiet this week. I wonder if there has been a bit of an aftermath following last Fridays faux pas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just seen the BelTel write up on tiffs wedding last week. I'd bet all day long that it was put together by Cathy. The online piece has no name (that I could see). But you would have thought the entire piece was a PR piece for a fashion show, it was annotated in typical Cathy style name dropping local businesses that she would typically work with anyway. Phrases like "the who's who" (cringe), and a full description of outfits are so Cathy. It is in such poor taste how the wedding was turned into a PR event and then the quick reference back to trolling at the end. Also the females named are all her mates getting a shout out. And then there is the PR guru comment.šŸ™ˆ
She has been quiet this week. I wonder if there has been a bit of an aftermath following last Fridays faux pas.
I noted when she was with joanne sally she called her a "true old friend" . I think shes got her knicks in a twist .

Reactions: 4
I have just seen the BelTel write up on tiffs wedding last week. I'd bet all day long that it was put together by Cathy.
So the insider info is that Cathy wasnā€™t actually invited to the full wedding, just the evening do. She said she wasnā€™t able to attend because she was going on holiday the next day - she asked Tiffany if she was able to just pop up to the day time event to see her in her dressā€¦.obviously we all know what she actually did. After the ceremony Tiffany found out what she did and she was asked to remove the videos - she didnā€™t, so much so that she then had to be sent explicit instructions demanding she remove the stories from her insta. Eventually she did. What a horrible person!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the insider info is that Cathy wasnā€™t actually invited to the full wedding, just the evening do. She said she wasnā€™t able to attend because she was going on holiday the next day - she asked Tiffany if she was able to just pop up to the day time event to see her in her dressā€¦.obviously we all know what she actually did. After the ceremony Tiffany found out what she did and she was asked to remove the videos - she didnā€™t, so much so that she then had to be sent explicit instructions demanding she remove the stories from her insta. Eventually she did. What a horrible person!
Sounds about right!!

OMG I heard this exact rumour also!!! She apparently made out she would come up and stand at a distance (as people do) to watch her walk in then leave but she stood right in front of her as she arrived under the marquee (blocking the view of her guests) with the iPhone and a professional camera also with a big massive lense!!!she was photographing the bridal party etc like she was the photographer. How absolutely crazy.

Dunno if itā€™s true but the same people also said that Rebecca Maguire was not invited, she came to the evening do as Gemma Garrettā€™s guest . Makes sense as she was there alone (no BF with her). Like if Iā€™m not invited Iā€™m not tagging along as a guest šŸ˜‚ desperate for insta content it seems.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When Cathy said she couldnā€™t stay because she was going on holiday I assumed her flight was that evening but it was early the next morning! No reason why she couldnā€™t have attended the evening party for a few hours.

Reactions: 7
OMG I heard this exact rumour also!!! She apparently made out she would come up and stand at a distance (as people do) to watch her walk in then leave but she stood right in front of her as she arrived under the marquee (blocking the view of her guests) with the iPhone and a professional camera also with a big massive lense!!!she was photographing the bridal party etc like she was the photographer. How absolutely crazy.

Dunno if itā€™s true but the same people also said that Rebecca Maguire was not invited, she came to the evening do as Gemma Garrettā€™s guest . Makes sense as she was there alone (no BF with her). Like if Iā€™m not invited Iā€™m not tagging along as a guest šŸ˜‚ desperate for insta content it seems.
If rebecca maguire wasnt invited (which i actually think she was but yes just as evening guest ) she was majorly over dressed ! It does make sense if cathy wasnt invited to the full day as she wasnt at the hen. Shes such a mean girl. I hope tiffany realises that thats not how a true friend acts. Shouting in a high pitched scream hiii gorgeous making it all about herself.

Reactions: 4
Have I missed something....isnt she meant to be isolating after returning from her holiday? But has been to the dentist, met up with friends at the beach and had kids over?! Do correct me if I'm wrong šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Have I missed something....isnt she meant to be isolating after returning from her holiday? But has been to the dentist, met up with friends at the beach and had kids over?! Do correct me if I'm wrong šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Unless she was in france she doesnt nrmeed to isolate if she has had 2 jabs.

Reactions: 1
In her story did she just refer to her partner as ā€œDaddypussā€?! Maybe I picked her up wrong but I just threw up a little in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3