Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did another bizarre video where she was getting dressed for a night out while the caption detailed how a family friend called Jon had died. The two were totally unrelated to each other and seemed very inappropriate

Reactions: 2
She did another bizarre video where she was getting dressed for a night out while the caption detailed how a family friend called Jon had died. The two were totally unrelated to each other and seemed very inappropriate.
Every single situation is always all about her. She later went back and edited the post to include [And in Jon, so many people lost a dear friend, colleague and family member] so I wonder if someone had pointed out her post was in bad taste and just very bizarre!

She doesn't shock me anymore, she has zero self-awareness. Very sad.

Reactions: 3
Every single situation is always all about her. She later went back and edited the post to include [And in Jon, so many people lost a dear friend, colleague and family member] so I wonder if someone had pointed out her post was in bad taste and just very bizarre!

She doesn't shock me anymore, she has zero self-awareness. Very sad.
Yes she used that man's death to promote her outfit ffs......Much like using Stephen Clements' death to get attention for herself....and don't get me started about the jogging video the day after a Aisling Murphys murder.....

• Angry
WHO or WHAT funds this God-awful woman's lifestyle?! All she seems to do is float around Helen's Bay, get pissed, host 'friends' or make reels. Not a chance is she working. Because if she was, she would make sure you knew about it!

Reactions: 7
Jesus, her stories today of a fashion show. Who knew so many crap, hideous clothes could actually fit under one roof.

i get second hand embarrassment for her. Her stories and posts are so cringe worthy. She has to get external validation for absolutely everything! Also that fake posh accent is actually hilarious 😂 who are you trying to kid Cathy?! You don’t really sound like that

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what this vain self-absorbed narcissist actually does for a living?! I've yet to see her show any sort of work. Her ex hubby must be paying for her lifestyle, because she sure as hell doesn't pay for it herself.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what this vain self-absorbed narcissist actually does for a living?! I've yet to see her show any sort of work. Her ex hubby must be paying for her lifestyle, because she sure as hell doesn't pay for it herself.
It would probably be the child support lol

And look at her getting a bunch of the shittest bloggers with the lowest following to promote stuff at a Brunch.

Which they have to pay loads to go to!!!
The bloggers pay? Really? How much?
I thought it was all "gifted"

That explains why it's always the shittest bloggers around. Anyone good or atleast with a decent amount of followers wouldn't pay. They expect to be paid to go

Reactions: 2
The bloggers pay? Really? How much?
I thought it was all "gifted"

That explains why it's always the shittest bloggers around. Anyone good or atleast with a decent amount of followers wouldn't pay. They expect to be paid to go
Yes they pay. I across came across "belfast bloggers brunch" on event brite one time and it was something like £40 a ticket. It was written like you'd be networking and getting professional advice off Cathy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes they pay. I across came across "belfast bloggers brunch" on event brite one time and it was something like £40 a ticket. It was written like you'd be networking and getting professional advice off Cathy 😂
Well call the cops because that's daylight robbery 😂 £40 to spend a day stuck in a room with that old trout?! No thank U ✋🏼
Please enlighten us Cathy, what knowledge would you bestow upon us? Because from where I'm standing all I can see is a plump middle aged woman, with no relevant qualifications, no job, living off ex hubby's handouts, who spends all day eye bleeping herself in the camera 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t does anyone else seriously cringe at Jordan humphries and her fiancé he is just so desperate or something
They both seem completely desperate. I don't even think they like each other they are just both so relieved they found someone (anyone) to marry them.