Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but is it not really weird to have an *public* Instagram account on behalf of your 9 year old daughter? This has been going since 2014 and she has linked her kid's tiktok account here too?

What is the purpose - is it to advertise / manage your daughter social media presence as some kind of public asset or are you letting her use these social media accounts? Would you not be really concerned about exposing your daughter to content and people she is too young for? The minimum age for both these platforms is 13!

And she's commenting on her child's account posts that she presumably posts; literally replying back and forward to herself - what to increase engagement??

View attachment 653079
Just smacks of desperation.. does she actually represent anyone anymore ? Maybe just ploughing her efforts into poor V 🤔

Reactions: 3
Sorry but is it not really weird to have an *public* Instagram account on behalf of your 9 year old daughter? This has been going since 2014 and she has linked her kid's tiktok account here too?

What is the purpose - is it to advertise / manage your daughter social media presence as some kind of public asset or are you letting her use these social media accounts? Would you not be really concerned about exposing your daughter to content and people she is too young for? The minimum age for both these platforms is 13!

And she's commenting on her child's account posts that she presumably posts; literally replying back and forward to herself - what to increase engagement??

View attachment 653079
Very strange. She has posted photos & stories of her daughter dancing sometimes in her underwear which is just wrong in this day and age with so many dubious characters lurking the internet. She’s clearly trying to get the poor child spotted for something. A bit like Kim Constable too who “manages” an account for her daughter. Some of the comments from men under her photos are very creepy. In my opinion it’s very wrong.
Did Cathy not learn previously when some “stalker” turned up at her door? She even posted a story about that 🤦‍♀️ Then continues to share her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That wedding came round very quickly! Surprised Laura Ad wasn’t invited.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is she live streaming the wedding? Even if there’s no Ulster Tatler deal, in 2021 people should know that’s not appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why on earth is she live streaming the wedding? Even if there’s no Ulster Taylor deal, in 2021 people should know that’s not appropriate.
She has no common sense at all. All for the insta views. It'll be down soon I'm sure when someone has a word with her.

She has no common sense at all. All for the insta views. It'll be down soon I'm sure when someone has a word with her.
Totally. It’s like your mad aunt has been on the G&Ts this morning and all sense has gone out the window.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is she live streaming the wedding? Even if there’s no Ulster Taylor deal, in 2021 people should know that’s not appropriate.
Literally in the way, probably standing beside the actual photographer. Usually weddings have a no phone policy until the days fully over etc. Really poor taste..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Literally in the way, probably standing beside the actual photographer. Usually weddings have a no phone policy until the days fully over etc. Really poor taste..
She knows fine well what she is doing !!

Remember tiffy tattle gate...where did that all start. Shes such a horrible friend

And i wrote the above before i saw the stories...literally gobsmacked.

Reactions: 8
I came over here after seeing Tiffs thread... and I'm now sitting laughing to myself as apparently I'm blocked by Cathy on insta as when I went to nosey at her stories she doesn't come up 😂 dear knows when she's done this as I dont think I've ever been on her Instagram before 😂

• Haha
bleeping hell!!!

Cathy Martin tagging the venue, where her dress is from, where the bridesmaid dresses are from AND the BRIDE and her dress all before the groom even got to see Tiffany!!!

You can hear Gemma Garrett saying to Cathy “are you ok love” when she’s recording all the guests and posting it. At least Gemma Garrett has the decency not to post a live stream from a wedding.

What kind of evil friend would do this!! She’s a really really really bad person in my opinion. She knows exactly what’s she’s doing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell!!!

Cathy Martin tagging the venue, where her dress is from, where the bridesmaid dresses are from AND the BRIDE and her dress all before the groom even got to see Tiffany!!!

You can hear Gemma Garrett saying to Cathy “are you ok love” when she’s recording all the guests and posting it. At least Gemma Garrett has the decency not to post a live stream from a wedding.

What kind of evil friend would do this!! She’s a really really really bad person. She knows exactly what’s she’s doing.
I cant get over it . Tho i think she was saying you ok love to matty as he looked nervous no?

:unsure: She could be that tacky sharing all of this or maybe she brokered something between the suppliers and Tiffany and that is why she is tagging them all? Also, agreeing with everyone here and on Tiffany Brien's thread - she, and the whole wedding party look gorgeous.

Reactions: 1
Posting a video of the bride before her groom sees her, posting a video of the room where the reception is…..her excited squealing…..zero class or respect for her friend. What an odd caption she put on the photo of the groom and Valentina. She’s just trash. Tiffany looks totally stunning.

Omg Gemma has put up a post saying that she cant wait to be able to post about how good Tiff looks.. too late love.. Cathys let the cat out of the bag like 3 hrs early..

Can she not just put the phone away and enjoy the day with her friends, so pathetic. It should be up to Tiffany and Matty when and how they want to share the photos of their day.

Wonder how she would like it if someone posted a picture of her with her mystery man. She is such a mean spirited person. Why cant they see through her.

Wonder how she would like it if someone posted a picture of her with her mystery man. She is such a mean spirited person. Why cant they see through her.
She'd probably absolutely love it. It would have to be him who wants to keep it secret. Unless he's poor and ugly.

Reactions: 2