Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she associate herself with this?!
Cos shes got feck all on at the mo. Cmpr is dead in the water so i guess its just her either doing cups or competitions.. shes almost as bad as a 4th runner up in love island for the ads shes doing.

Reactions: 4
Castle court must be on some PR drive within the past day, Cathy, glutenfreefi and Melissa Riddell have all posted stories from there. Hate when influencers all post about the same places or things, makes for really boring content. Especially when you know that the likes of glutenfreefi would never be shopping in Matalan lol.

Reactions: 5
Castle court must be on some PR drive within the past day, Cathy, glutenfreefi and Melissa Riddell have all posted stories from there. Hate when influencers all post about the same places or things, makes for really boring content. Especially when you know that the likes of glutenfreefi would never be shopping in Matalan lol.
Yea they need to read the room as far as influencers go.. i think theyve run their course. Those that follow cathy etc arent the type to be running around castlecourt on a saturday afternoon for sure

Reactions: 3
Yea they need to read the room as far as influencers go.. i think theyve run their course. Those that follow cathy etc arent the type to be running around castlecourt on a saturday afternoon for sure
Yes; all the instahuns jump in the bandwagon!! Anything to get a freebie or exposure!! These instahuns do anything for the gram.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen that Cathy has bought a wedding present for Tiffany Brien (now on account thebungalowtransformation). I don’t get the relationship between these two?

for one, why buy a “wedding” present for someone who got engaged months ago but haven’t gotten married (I just can’t imagine tiffy doing the low key small family affair. Though she might be desperate to lock this one down quickly!). Why buy a gift for a house that hasn’t been built yet, and isn’t likely to be for another year I’d imagine.

is she trying to stay in Tiffany’s good side now that she’s increasingly manic and washed up?

what does Tiffany get out of it (and she always has to get something out of it)? I’m guessing Cathy pulled some strings for her along the line?

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that Cathy has bought a wedding present for Tiffany Brien (now on account thebungalowtransformation). I don’t get the relationship between these two?

for one, why buy a “wedding” present for someone who got engaged months ago but haven’t gotten married (I just can’t imagine tiffy doing the low key small family affair. Though she might be desperate to lock this one down quickly!). Why buy a gift for a house that hasn’t been built yet, and isn’t likely to be for another year I’d imagine.

is she trying to stay in Tiffany’s good side now that she’s increasingly manic and washed up?

what does Tiffany get out of it (and she always has to get something out of it)? I’m guessing Cathy pulled some strings for her along the line?
I did think it a bit odd to buy an engagement/wedding/house warming gift when the wedding isn’t imminent (or maybe it is) and the house isn’t built. It’s a generous gift but a risky one, art is such a personal thing. Why not just get the painting done and hang onto it until the actual wedding? Maybe trying to secure an invite.

I did think it a bit odd to buy an engagement/wedding/house warming gift when the wedding isn’t imminent (or maybe it is) and the house isn’t built. It’s a generous gift but a risky one, art is such a personal thing. Why not just get the painting done and hang onto it until the actual wedding? Maybe trying to secure an invite.
they always talk like they are besties though so an invite seems almost inevitable. It’s one of the weirdest relationship dynamics I’ve ever witnessed.

They fawn over each other but it seems to stem from some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement, and Cathy has pulled some bizarre stunts in regards to Tiffany that almost seem a bit underhand. Like when Tiffany quit Instagram, Cathy made an embarrassing show of how awful it was, tried to get a hashtag going (that failed). Then she posted on her public account news of Tiffany’s engagement, though Tiffany had kept it limited to her private account at the time.

just cant get my head around it.

they always talk like they are besties though so an invite seems almost inevitable. It’s one of the weirdest relationship dynamics I’ve ever witnessed.

They fawn over each other but it seems to stem from some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement, and Cathy has pulled some bizarre stunts in regards to Tiffany that almost seem a bit underhand. Like when Tiffany quit Instagram, Cathy made an embarrassing show of how awful it was, tried to get a hashtag going (that failed). Then she posted on her public account news of Tiffany’s engagement, though Tiffany had kept it limited to her private account at the time.

just cant get my head around it.
Two desperados trying to cling onto the last of their bored followers..

A bit of a random one. But does anyone know if Cathy was friendly with Denise Robinson, who now does the FB page Dee’s Dublin Life? Now there’s a thread that needs to be started, she’s a train wreck!

I feel like it’s a nice gesture regardless of whether it’s for engagement or wedding. Hope the artist was well compensated

I feel like it’s a nice gesture regardless of whether it’s for engagement or wedding. Hope the artist was well compensated
It’s a lovely gesture I just can’t figure out the intent behind it or the relationship there.

Reactions: 1
Latest post......take my photo whilst I laugh manically while lurking in a bush.
Omg yes i saw that myself! I wonder how many takes that took to get the maniac look just right.. imagine crashing a kids birthday just to get a shot in the bushes to say that you've been somewhere that day 🙃 . I could see through it if it was a decent shot of the mums together or something, but to take yourself off to do that is just pathetic.

1 week she's talking about intermittent fasting and then the next how she's gained weight but she's happy 🥴

Her daughter, sorry cash cow, seems to be being forced to follow in her footsteps. The poor child must only be about 10.

• Wow
1 week she's talking about intermittent fasting and then the next how she's gained weight but she's happy 🥴
Yes anything to try and be relevant for the gram. 🙄

Her daughter, sorry cash cow, seems to be being forced to follow in her footsteps. The poor child must only be about 10.
Yes very sad. Obviously CM can’t get much work or #ads for herself so got to exploit her daughter!! Anything for the gram sadly!!

Yea ive seen it before in her stories, poor V trailed to events or made to do skits for her gram. Shes at that age whereby she'll start rebelling and think its embarrassing. As for the Next ad stuff.. was that set up by Cathy in conjunction with them or another desperate attempt at getting noticed by a big brand? 🤔

• Wow
Sorry but is it not really weird to have an *public* Instagram account on behalf of your 9 year old daughter? This has been going since 2014 and she has linked her kid's tiktok account here too?

What is the purpose - is it to advertise / manage your daughter social media presence as some kind of public asset or are you letting her use these social media accounts? Would you not be really concerned about exposing your daughter to content and people she is too young for? The minimum age for both these platforms is 13!

And she's commenting on her child's account posts that she presumably posts; literally replying back and forward to herself - what to increase engagement??

1625744642720.png

Sorry but is it not really weird to have an *public* Instagram account on behalf of your 9 year old daughter? This has been going since 2014 and she has linked her kid's tiktok account here too?

What is the purpose - is it to advertise / manage your daughter social media presence as some kind of public asset or are you letting her use these social media accounts? Would you not be really concerned about exposing your daughter to content and people she is too young for? The minimum age for both these platforms is 13!

And she's commenting on her child's account posts that she presumably posts; literally replying back and forward to herself - what to increase engagement??

View attachment 653079
Very strange indeed. Safe guarding issue I'm sure.