Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder which one of her many 'bubbles' she has over tonight 🙄 People are dying but thank god I can see photos of Cathy's dinner and more drinks with her friends! #cathykeyworker

Also, I can't watch another video of her letting that bloody dog lick her face off!! 😑 GROSS
Exactly! In a previous insta she said daughter was with a neighbour (who theyre bubbling with)? Shes more bubbles than a bowl of washing up. Wish she would get a swift knock on her door from our friendly local psni. Clearly breaking rules and posting it for all to see.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! In a previous insta she said daughter was with a neighbour (who theyre bubbling with)? Shes more bubbles than a bowl of washing up. Wish she would get a swift knock on her door from our friendly local psni. Clearly breaking rules and posting it for all to see.
Seems like she doesnt like ever spending time alone.

Reactions: 2
If i was her, id be unfriending her mate who shot that "catwalk" featuring a poloneck or v-neck. Her shovel hand into her jeans pocket makes her stomach look huge! Unflattering for her and the business she's "helping"

Reactions: 1
If i was her, id be unfriending her mate who shot that "catwalk" featuring a poloneck or v-neck. Her shovel hand into her jeans pocket makes her stomach look huge! Unflattering for her and the business she's "helping"
I think she's just put on loads of weight so it was always going to be unflattering 😂

Christ that pink coat in her latest post is hideous! It looks like her head is poking out of a helium balloon. I’d rather freeze than wear that coat. Well she’s not wearing it, it’s wearing her.

Christ that pink coat in her latest post is hideous! It looks like her head is poking out of a helium balloon. I’d rather freeze than wear that coat. Well she’s not wearing it, it’s wearing her.
Yea i love all the supposed "work" shes doing with all the new fashion bits. And shes laughable at the stuff she said shes put on ebay/depop from "former fashion shoots" etc. Im all for sustainability etc but why didnt she just refuse to keep them then, and give it back to the designer. Id be pissed as a brand/designer giving her stuff so that in 6months shes flogging it for more dinner party money.

Is she for real, pushing another dodgy competition draw thing? Wasn't the last one pulled and people refunded? Times must be tough!

That’s exactly what I thought! Did she not learn from the last disaster? Clearly not!!!
£100 a ticket isnt small change! But then again its being pushed upon those that could clearly afford to lose that. Obviously cant let the BT9ers down by just letting any old ruffian in!

Why does she keep talking about the Brent geese being back? Brent geese arrive here in September/Oct and are getting ready to leave now. Maybe she should stick to taking about things she knows about?!

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep talking about the Brent geese being back? Brent geese arrive here in September/Oct and are getting ready to leave now. Maybe she should stick to taking about things she knows about?!
What else would she talk about whilst having her early morning walk from her secret pathway to the beach or whatever it is..

Sorry.. What.. her insta last night, the meal she posted for the "adults" of the house.. whos shacking up with her now? Have I missed something?

I agree. It’s refreshing to see Rebecca own her West Belfast roots amongst the fakery and contrived accents of Belfast Z-list Insta. She does seem genuinely down to earth most of the time. Not sure about the ‘TV personality’ in her bio though 🤔
I've had the misfortune of meeting her. There's nothing genuine about her. Don't make the mistake of thinking she has her belfast roots at heart. She's an elitist twit who is in love with herself

Reactions: 6
I've had the misfortune of meeting her. There's nothing genuine about her. Don't make the mistake of thinking she has her belfast roots at heart. She's an elitist twit who is in love with herself
I am so surprised she doesn’t have a thread!! Totally in love with herself and another instahun that takes all the freebies going.

Oh god is cathy doing another scam prize draws... 45 quid a ticket.. good luck with that one..