Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its clear everyone involved in this Fuckuationship is lapping up all the attention & speculation on here!

This is the closest to the wannabe Z lister clappyanne is ever gonna be... Gangrene Dick brockett is probably getting off on the rep he's got as shagging all these hoe's when if the truth be told he's probably got a dick size of a chipolata & has to swing from side to side🥴

They're all twisted if you ask me....
brockett & clappyanne are obviously together... what role zee plays.. duck knows, why LC puts up with it, duck knows... does she take a slam from G now & again probably🤷‍♀️

Let em all get on with it I say, couldn't give a flying f*ck I'm just here patiently waiting on Twattyanne getting whats coming to her... that for me will be the real tea & two sugars!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watch man does deserve a tiny bit of credit- the plates spinning on that must be bleeping insane

actually just posted this and then realised the psycho on here who pretended to be cassy.. accused me of being cassy 😆😆😂😂

Watch man does deserve a tiny bit of credit- the plates spinning on that must be bleeping insane

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zee prob sat back at the hotel lobby waiting for lobby bolloxs to come back from shaking off the nutter 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is off point can anyone remember cassy doing lingerie promotion thinking she wanted to get into modelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long until she’s back in a relationship? LOL surprised it’s not happened yet! I’m sure she’s made him post that photo too so Zee sees it 😂

Meanwhile LC is just minding her own at the caravan park 🤦‍♀️😂😂

And Angel is hitting up the dating sites again finding a new David 🙄😂

Model 😂

How long until she’s back in a relationship? LOL surprised it’s not happened yet! I’m sure she’s made him post that photo too so Zee sees it 😂

Meanwhile LC is just minding her own at the caravan park 🤦‍♀️😂😂

And Angel is hitting up the dating sites again finding a new David 🙄😂
It’s sick in the head all of it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s cassy in his car not zee/zii whatever her name is . The thing about narcissistic men is they have various “supplies” . So when he rows with one he probably jumps back to his other to constantly get supply and validation . All these cars watches and women can’t fill the massive void he has .. and never will . There all pawns in his massive game . Sad thing is about narcs… quite often they have a good girl at home aka LC but it’s never enough for them ….
AE2C62C0-3219-40BC-AD17-F3A2C318193C.jpeg

Them black leggings she’s got on look disgusting she’s making her self look to skinny it’s horrible

Trust her to be in B&M or whatever with no mask getting a mirror shot. Knob.
She probably thinks if her STDs haven’t killed her off yet Covid don’t stand a chance! She needs a mask on the mouth and fanny to protect the world from her! 😂

• Haha
That’s cassy in his car not zee/zii whatever her name is . The thing about narcissistic men is they have various “supplies” . So when he rows with one he probably jumps back to his other to constantly get supply and validation . All these cars watches and women can’t fill the massive void he has .. and never will . There all pawns in his massive game . Sad thing is about narcs… quite often they have a good girl at home aka LC but it’s never enough for them ….View attachment 603304
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well done

Reactions: 1
I think I've worked it out they are into polygamy .....they are all brockets sister wives. I wonder if z and c will get an engagement ring as well as Lucie.

• Haha
I am deaddddd at his insta stories 😂
Deffo at the spa with Zee then in a vehicle with Cassy. I just don’t get it?
I’ve finally found lucie on Facebook and Instagram and jesssssus she looks the oldest out the 3 of them. Not hating on lucie. But she’s a mug nonetheless.

I think I've worked it out they are into polygamy .....they are all brockets sister wives. I wonder if z and c will get an engagement ring as well as Lucie.
Yeah think you are right 😂 all the sister wives fly out to turkey for surgery together….bonding time! Lol

I reckon if zee took those fox eye PDO threads out her face would drop about a meter too lol! Those two are full of filler and Botox though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In all honesty the bunch of them are absolute clowns. How embarrassing. Show up the lot of you and I have hated Cassandra for years due to her being a home wrecker since splitting with Bill. I don’t care how much weight you loose slaggy smellyanne your still the dirty old home wrecking filth who goes with married men. woman. I don’t care how many years it has been your time will come when you show your face where you know you are not welcome smelly. Smelly you keep self harming for Gs attention, you did and continue to do it with every man you have had in your life. Your an easy cheap duck, you’ve been bleeping a man behind a married woman’s back. Your filth, you are the lowest of the low, you will never change. Stop looking for the next money dick and focus on your children, making sure your children are fed healthy meals abs focus on improving your mental health. And remember darling anyone with BDD doesn’t post the photos you do. Have a lovely weekend with your LOVE SQUARE you dirty brass.

Reactions: 13
The photo of her in the car in a playsuit type thing with another woman probably wasn't from today. I live in Rochester and there's been no blue sky today, just clouds and rain.

They probably do all read on here, and I think even less of them for playing silly games with their posts. There are children in the middle of this. They are behaving like idiot scum teenagers with nothing better to do. They need to grow the duck up and sort their lives out. None of them are winners, Z and C look like desperate ****** prostitutes and G is a wanna be gangster who thinks he is something he isn't. It's laughable, it really is.

And, yes I have seen her out. She is short and orange like an oompa loompa with a massive head. Her skin is bad, her ugliness shines from inside and she is a weird shape. She also smelt sawny and of fags and was laughing and talking loudly to another girl, desperately trying to get attention in that insecure way teenage girls do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.