Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet g made her buy it back. She’s a woman that girl to sell her kids dog is disgusting

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 Yup we all knew the dog wasn't dead. Some serious fucked up tit going on 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think that’s what he meant when he said about her family did something . I think they sold the dog and pretended it had died . That or her family told lucie about her lol 😂

It gets worse by the day now the dog has come bk from the dead 😳

May be old video

It gets worse by the day now the dog has come bk from the dead 😳

May be old video
Think I’m going to have to stop reading on here this is ducked up tit so angels soul mate died but she’s back on dating sites tits galore think he’s still alive!!!!! Now the dog Jesus will be popping by because you know there cuzes can’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously messed up bull tit.. can’t believe cassy has her kids.. not going out with them today then cassy .. she dose absolutely nothing with them she always dose it with him .. drives me crazy.. so weak we haven’t heard life coach for a while

Angel is a dirty old sex addict like her daughter loves a man couldn’t trust none of them with your boyfriend

Wow 😳 the dog is alive

bleeping dogs alive evil wicked women in this world I reckon they had a row sold the dog and made out it was dead

Got it back

Last edited:
Chicken wanker is now selling drag queen make up.
She’s took the dating post down now and the tits have gone for now seriously ang!!! Your a women of a certain age in less than 20 years you will be 80 sort yourself out your a bleeping liar who prays on anyone for money we know that bloke did not die you found out he did not actually have the money he was bragging about on line and he ran for the hills yes ang we know what went down. Disco dancing boys who watch you in the bath a daughter well we all know to be a ducking wrongen on every level then there’s you . Put your wrinkle tits and neck away put your knickers back in the draw and try to be a bleeping mother and grandmother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the dogs still alive bad tit angel cassy evil witches

Any one seen boxy story she’s like so in love with the camera it’s to much makes her self look so desperate

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
How has no one commented on her post asking about the dog??

Reactions: 1
Wow she even has the audacity to show the TK Maxx label! If this women put the same amount of work she does ripping people off, into an actual real job, she could be pretty successful 😂

How has no one commented on her post asking about the dog??
If you look at her engagement, literally no one cares anymore. Think people are coming to realise what a tit show she is. I get more likes on my posts and I have 200 odd people on my fb, compared to her (fake) 52k followers 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen a woman act lie and cheat people the way angel dose.. she really thinks people are going to want to bye that load of tit for the money she is asking

good for Dave

I bet he was asking for the dog back and they pretended that he died

It’s the people that show support to them I feel for.. The bull tit just flows.. dangerous women

Pair of lying witches

• Heart
She is the lowest of the low, they made out the dog had died! Now it’s come back from the dead! It maybe an old video but those girls didn’t look upset last weekend in those pouncy fake photos! Chicken wanker and the MINUS six figure Trent setter are cut from the same cloth! Pair of hags, soooooo bleeping desperate the pair of them! Selling loads of bleeping tat, no one wants (prob cheaper to buy direct from Ali) live in a complete an utter fantasy land! Still shocked about the dog, people like that don’t deserve the privilege to have animals!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.