Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy always got something in her mouth she shouldn’t ..... MARRIED MENS COCK

Supposedly drove her car into some woman’s windows 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
No the car into windows was over angel many men..... Richard???? Not sure if that was the step dads name

Reactions: 2
Oh if he says I love u to her she will always wait for him keeping his options open may be I just want to know the family stuff what did they do.. she is the type to say I’m going to duck some one every where in the house as well..
She would say about having other men 💯
Them black leggings she’s got on look disgusting she’s making her self look to skinny it’s horrible
Oh she will be on starvation mode when gs not around thats what she use do every simer time starve herself live off raw veg not forgetting the snow speed type diet tabs ect she has had same routine for yrs and gets mugger lol wold class mug goes to u slaggyann

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s all bleeping staged the lot of it! They are just a bunch of SDI transmitters. None of them are going anywhere, ridiculously sad individuals who have no morals! Just a shame the kids get mixed up in all this! Placing bets on a new dog or perhaps a pony!

Reactions: 6
The photo of her in the car in a playsuit type thing with another woman probably wasn't from today. I live in Rochester and there's been no blue sky today, just clouds and rain.

They probably do all read on here, and I think even less of them for playing silly games with their posts. There are children in the middle of this. They are behaving like idiot scum teenagers with nothing better to do. They need to grow the duck up and sort their lives out. None of them are winners, Z and C look like desperate ****** prostitutes and G is a wanna be gangster who thinks he is something he isn't. It's laughable, it really is.

And, yes I have seen her out. She is short and orange like an oompa loompa with a massive head. Her skin is bad, her ugliness shines from inside and she is a weird shape. She also smelt sawny and of fags and was laughing and talking loudly to another girl, desperately trying to get attention in that insecure way teenage girls do.
Exactly that she really does act like a teenage girl, a show off. Her lives make me cringe so much the way she acts everything she does is for attention

Brockets enjoying us speaking about him way too much he’s playing games so he gets talked about

I find it strange he doesn’t use protection whilst sleeping with multiple women . Surely you would just to be safe both girls claim to have miscarriages his baby . is he even with lucie sureky she wouldn’t out up With this two women on the go . I feel sorry for the children in all this mess I actually thought he was a decent dad but he’s not at all he could be with his kids and wife at the caravan instead he’s out shagging multiple women . Cassy has no self respect she knows he was with zee and still slept went with him yesterday ewwwww

Reactions: 7
I really can’t see him being with lucie and her spending all the time with the kids alone whilst he swans around with all these other women. Maybe she just keeps the ring on to spite cassy I dunno

Imagine the whole of nation laughing at you when your out 🙄🙄🙄
I’ll say this cassy and zeezii must like being laughed at and made a fool of that’s maybe what they put on tinder 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Happy to be someone’s pick up girl when the wife can’t give you some 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I really can’t see him being with lucie and her spending all the time with the kids alone whilst he swans around with all these other women. Maybe she just keeps the ring on to spite cassy I dunno
They’re defo together and he lives there. I think he just knows he’s got lucie where he wants her he knows no matter what he puts her through she’s not ever leaving or moving on, so he has the freedom to duck around with all these skanky girls

They’re defo together and he lives there. I think he just knows he’s got lucie where he wants her he knows no matter what he puts her through she’s not ever leaving or moving on, so he has the freedom to duck around with all these skanky girls
That’s possibly the saddest thing I’ve heard. She cannot be happy with that.

Reactions: 6
I do feel for lc to be honest she’s a mug yes also cassy and z do not get the girl code at all.. g is a dirty freak and will loose lc eventually.. that is the only way he’s going to learn.. seeing his kids every weekend or being told there is a man in the house around his kids.. he will hit the roof.. cassy don’t care who she sleeps with z is just ditzy ... They don’t care .. lc needs to duck him off once and for all..

I think may be they have split up and they just do stuff with the kids.. no one knows really what goes on in the bedroom .. Evan tho they might play family’s for the boys sake it’s really strange.. I think may be we got played yesterday

He has never showed her on his story never so either he done that on purpose or he did it to piss of another girl

Last edited:
Lol I see he's deleted all his stories now 🤔 It was obviously for Cassy, she must of kicked off. I wonder if Zee put that story up for a reaction but wasn't actually there.

the things is times running out for G he’s got the lovely wife at home raising the kids and two side chicks both batshit crazy fighting over him they are so obsessed with being the main side chick that neither of them care about the wife at home and his kids . That said for G it’s become all to much he’s realising now he cannot keep up with it yesterday he was with zee then cassy now zee has gone off in a strop and he’s no doubt worrying she will tell his wife and cassy thinks she’s won again he Probably knows now he can’t keep up with what he is doing . I just hope one day lucie finds it in her to move on she deserves so much better than the tit she is putting up with .

Reactions: 4
No pictures with g on well I can’t see any anyway don’t know what your looking at 😂

Reactions: 1
There’s one at the back of bunny smiling and his half a head

If she wasn’t being sneaky and there in a relationship and in love well do a picture full on and the kids .. acting like she’s won and she’s got some thing special.. g is not special at all.. lc just needs to leave him now the disrespect it’s unbelievable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.