Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m well confused brocketts giving it some today 😂who’s hand is that ffs 🤦‍♀️ 😂😂😂

I’m laughing my head off my god cassy is that your hand or zee is that yours please let me no ASAP

Reactions: 1
I think he must of went to the spa this afternoon with zee now with cassy, If u look at the times on the watch. I do do think he's playing games tho putting the watch pictures up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Or the watch picture with cassy who was in them clothes the other day with him and his posting it now
DA25839B-4B3B-4A93-8F00-7E564ACFC807.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahhaha mate this is comical . This boy is one brazen fucker!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a muggy set of girls either Jesus Christ what on earthhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or ze has done it for affect

No same top diff bottoms the person in the car has jeans on

Zee has deleted it from her stories now and also added a quote saying “gut feelings are guardian angels”. As if this fella has just dropped zee off after the hotel then picked up side piece no.2

Reactions: 3
Didn’t cassy upload a picture with a blonde girl a few hours ago in a floral playsuit? I mean we are all assuming what she’s posted in that orange jacket is what she’s wearing today, but she was wearing it last week, personally the sun is shining where I am , not sure if it is up by cassy, so maybe the pictures etc of her in the orange outfit are old and the playsuit one is today? Therefore making what G posted on his story old. X

Reactions: 3
I was absolutely gutted when the Jeremy Kyle show was axed, however this tit is so much more entertaining! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.