Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I said to my boyfriend why would you do that it’s sad that’s why she’s up and out early with the kids . My boyfriend and most the lads was not back till 6 this morning cassy was gone before midnight . She’s pathetic that’s why I said earlier does lc know because my boyfriend said she has no idea and none of the boys even know who cassy is my boyfriend does because I told him .
They do no who cassy is trust me lol

They do no who cassy is trust me lol
Everyone no slaggyann because she opens her legs for whatever man goes near her shes a prostitute but dnt charge because no one would pay her most men been there even slept with lil boy g mate before g dipped her sharing her like meat g no man is jealous off u because ur just a little boy men dnt treat women like u do no male is a man when they hit a women and ur a laughing stock amongst the traveller men they rip the piss out u for being with a known bleep so u carry on and slaggy no one whats or is jealous off ur abuser (ur words cassy) man because who want to be abused or there home smashed up around there kids and ur body is nothing be jealous off ur a ****** look alike now both u dig hole and stay there with each other all kids on both sides would be so much better off

Reactions: 2
my kids dad very similar to G. I stayed cos I knew the moment I left my kids would get nothing. 7 years later I left and I was right. We are piss poor compared to before but we are a million times happier. Maybe LC is just staying to make sure the kids dont want for nothing?

Reactions: 15
I’m sure she got vaginal tightened ?? Have read it wrong? Surely the piss just falls out her bleep 🤣🤣🤣
I mean she’s had enough men she’s probably lost count 🤣🤣🤣 this ones a regular at the sex clinic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
G needs a stiff talking to honestly cos the disrespect towards the mother of his kids is so degrading for her... Cassy is wrong on so many levels she only up loads stuff so it gets back to lc and who ever else.. it’s seems g don’t mind being seen with cassy and the girls but on his terms ..cos watch this space she’s going to be crying and singing love songs down the phone soon..he will be gone again.. the switch is so fucked up.. cassy is so fake that it makes me skill crawl

Reactions: 1
If he’s no inside by Christmas I’ll be shocked. The last live she was clearly smelly her hair needed a wash. Why self harm over man that will never leave his wife for you ? She likes to cry wolf a lot !! He broke her arm and she’s got a big ugly scar that will probably get covered in a tattoo. Why lie own your tit and move on ? What am I missing he’s no got a personality or the looks

I reckon he’s not there atm she’s on her phone promoting! Still waiting to hear who with the worse eyebrows ever wins them even worse 😂😂

If he’s no inside by Christmas I’ll be shocked. The last live she was clearly smelly her hair needed a wash. Why self harm over man that will never leave his wife for you ? She likes to cry wolf a lot !! He broke her arm and she’s got a big ugly scar that will probably get covered in a tattoo. Why lie own your tit and move on ? What am I missing he’s no got a personality or the looks
I want to see a nude of him someone must have one cos I’m really not seeing the attraction 😂😂😂

Angels now practically begging to give her cheap ankle bracelets away 😂

• Haha
No one ever wants to see brockett naked wow Nearly fell of my chair when I see his top half with his little chest and little belly coming over😂 The mother and her bracelet core she must be skint to sell that load of tit

my kids dad very similar to G. I stayed cos I knew the moment I left my kids would get nothing. 7 years later I left and I was right. We are piss poor compared to before but we are a million times happier. Maybe LC is just staying to make sure the kids dont want for nothing?
There is just some things money can’t bye honestly peace of mind and kids happy

No one ever wants to see brockett naked wow Nearly fell of my chair when I see his top half with his little chest and little belly coming over😂 The mother and her bracelet core she must be skint to sell that load of tit

There is just some things money can’t bye honestly peace of mind and kids happy
Yeah I saw the pigeon chest and still didn’t get it 😂

• Haha
The thing is she pretends she is a traveler but she isn’t when bill met cassy she was fat but he loved her he did everything to keep her happy but she wanted more She couldn’t be a traveler women because that’s not how they behave . Same with him that’s not how they treat their wives at all both cranks

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she got vaginal tightened ?? Have read it wrong? Surely the piss just falls out her bleep 🤣🤣🤣
I mean she’s had enough men she’s probably lost count 🤣🤣🤣 this ones a regular at the sex clinic 🤣🤣🤣
Wizards 🧙🏻‍♂️ sleeve 😂😂 or a clown 🤡 pocket 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe everyone sayin about how does lc put up with it?? She stayed the whole 9 years he was seeing that other Lucy and didn’t bat an eyelid. That div will never leave him trust meeee

Reactions: 6
I can’t fathom LC staying so her kids don’t want for anything. They do want for something - his attention. He could be spending time with them in the school holidays, but instead he’s spending it with his shag piece and her children. They are old enough to be using social media themselves soon, and that will sting, no matter how many quad bikes or tacky tracksuits he gets them to buy them off. He’s a tit father and an awful role model.

Reactions: 10
Why would she post that instead of messaging them lol g gone back to lucie melet down pending in 3 2 1 .............

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.