Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just a bunch of swinging slags, the lot of them! Lc is a bleeping mug, grow a pair love! Wearing an engagement ring when your bloke is shagging half of Kent/Essex. Leave that scum bag and the ****** to it! Someone else mentioned it, gb will be back inside soon! Once cassy has laundered all his cash! Sick state of affairs!

Reactions: 12
So no picture was posted then 😂 full off tit he was not with cassy at all that night she followed him like a lost dog ....

lucie might look old but so what she has money to change her looks and does not want to good on hI say and I don’t know the girl but she’s being cheated on and called on this thread for no reason you cannot help who you love she’s been with him since being teenagers no matter what he’s like that must be extremely hard for her one day she will leave
They are just a bunch of swinging slags, the lot of them! Lc is a bleeping mug, grow a pair love! Wearing an engagement ring when your bloke is shagging half of Kent/Essex. Leave that scum bag and the ****** to it! Someone else mentioned it, gb will be back inside soon! Once cassy has laundered all his cash! Sick state of affairs!
Total agree lc should leave him and find herself a man not a boy GS no man what a role model for his boys they both do deserve each other the ****** and g wont last we will see her by end wk crying for attention we have had the cards he abused her he done this that and other we had the self harm card the mental health card whats the next one slaggy that pic what u put perfect on well that says it all abuser around ur girls and thats perfect in ur world but ur just as bad because u like lashing out at men don't u slaggyann u put ur girls in harms way daily and all u care about is lil dick g

Reactions: 4
Another g side shot today 😂 what it says aww look at her face ( bunny) what it means ( look at g with my girls)

She dose duck all with her girls when she is on her own .. shopping That’s it.. it’s so shameful as a supposed to be woman needs a man to do things with lol it’s really bad ... she makes my skin crawl with the mother of the year act in front of him..

Take as many photos as u like still all going to end in tears.. brockett on the door step picking up his kids weekend visits for u mr

I feel he’s playing doting dad of the year too! Beach day, meal, cinema! Shame his kids haven’t got him there!

If I was LC right now my blood would be boiling! She’s taken the kids away with a baby too while he’s doing fun packed days with her kids 🤦‍♀️

Bunny with her share bag of chocolate at the cinema the meal and doughnuts weren’t enough why does cassy think it’s ok

Reactions: 7
Cor she is milking her couple days with him to the max. He’s defo trying to get at lc with this tit. He loves playing games. Lc will be home soon and all forgiven then cassy will be crying mental health and domestic abuse 🤡

Reactions: 2
I’m not being funny if I had a daughter no way would I let him sit next to them in cinema. It gives me me fear when he’s near the girls. Mind you if he did do anything I doubt she’d believe the girls

• Sick
I’m not being funny if I had a daughter no way would I let him sit next to them in cinema. It gives me me fear when he’s near the girls. Mind you if he did do anything I doubt she’d believe the girls
Omg George the N ONCE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s one of them sick bleep mother’s who would turn a blind eye then beat the girls any chance she got over jealousy. I mean I can’t see him doing anything like that to them at this age, but with what a sexual predator he is to anything with a vagina wouldn’t surprise me when they’re older

she’s one of them sick bleep mother’s who would turn a blind eye then beat the girls any chance she got over jealousy. I mean I can’t see him doing anything like that to them at this age, but with what a sexual predator he is to anything with a vagina wouldn’t surprise me when they’re older
She’s to trusting with anyone with her kids that’s how you know she’s doesn’t give a flying duck about them. My 3 boys I don’t trust anyone with apart from my family. I really don’t know bill doesn’t fight for custody he’d get it no problem. Then she duck about nobody would care

Completely WILD CONSPIRACY THEORY here but...hear me out, could Cassy be hiding money or keeping it for G. When she does the suicidal act he thinks oh Fuxking hell that can’t happen il lose it and then butters her up for a few days?!!

• Heart
Completely WILD CONSPIRACY THEORY here but...hear me out, could Cassy be hiding money or keeping it for G. When she does the suicidal act he thinks oh Fuxking hell that can’t happen il lose it and then butters her up for a few days?!!
I think she told him she was pregnant, every time she hints she’s pregnant a week later he’s round her then she “miscarries”. Maybe he’s buttering her up for another abortion 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does always seem to be a pattern. Well what he believes to be an abortion when really it’s just an empty womb as she’s so pumped full random cum and stds there’s no space for a foetus

• Angry
I think she told him she was pregnant, every time she hints she’s pregnant a week later he’s round her then she “miscarries”. Maybe he’s buttering her up for another abortion 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does always seem to be a pattern. Well what he believes to be an abortion when really it’s just an empty womb as she’s so pumped full random cum and stds there’s no space for a foetus
Ooooo this is interesting!! I’d never want to deny a woman a child but her...I hope she doesnt reproduce again!

Reactions: 3
I’m starting to think they are all as bad as each other I defended lucie because she is a nice girl but for some reason she won’t leave him . It must kille her to see him playing happy family’s with another women and kids somehow I don’t understand why cassy does it why introduce a man to the kids life when she knows he has a wife and kids and will never leave them for her . And again why was the kids not in seat belts absolutely shocking she gives no fucks about the safety of them .

Reactions: 1
I’m starting to think they are all as bad as each other I defended lucie because she is a nice girl but for some reason she won’t leave him . It must kille her to see him playing happy family’s with another women and kids somehow I don’t understand why cassy does it why introduce a man to the kids life when she knows he has a wife and kids and will never leave them for her . And again why was the kids not in seat belts absolutely shocking she gives no fucks about the safety of them .
She forces the kids on men cos in her sad little head it makes her believe what’s going on is more real, like they become some sort of little family

Hardly a little family thought . He won’t even show his face for a picture he covers his face yesterday when she was taking a photo lol it’s creepy that she actually does that taking photos on the sly if it was a proper relationship she wouldn’t need to do that . Also strange how she has in a relationship on her Facebook even though he won’t have her on any of his socials

It’s also funny that she’s in a relationship yet never met his kids. Surely that tells you something 🤣 if he ever planned on being with her she would of met them by now

• Haha
Mate , GB is one woman... his own babies are down the caravan and instead of being with them in this lovely weather ,he’s at down the seaside with her kids . I swear I don’t know how LC forgives that tit... cheating is one thing ... been there in that situation and it is so hard when it’s ur babies Dad and u been together since teens but my good god that tit is unforgivable.... she’s a bigger woman than me that’s for sure 😩 Cassy is sick in the head ... his poor poor babies

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.