Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sounds like he says jake! Does the video on fb post f them eating doughnuts sound like G

An hour after that little video she’s in the car no g in sight. Weird

Reactions: 1
I think she might of had that in her phone already cos to me she up loaded that video so we would think that was his boy then it’s like she’s done that slimy video of her to rub in some ones face that she’s with him and her kids

Yeah she’s in a van now how would they fit 5 in the front 🤷‍♀️ Kids probably in the foot wells lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she only love her kids when it’s her turn for dick? I don’t get it lol

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s so fake it’s unbelievable.. she dose nothing with them girls only when hims around honestly she’s sick all dressed up for dinner cos the witch can’t cook what a mess hey cassy u wrong en take as many pictures as u want no body wants him only u and your fat head please sleep tight u cry like a pussy when he’s not there crying in to your mates arms .. any friends u got need to put you out cos u are a user

Mother of the year your kids were dressed like tramps the other day looked like u couldn’t afford duck all.. g is around u got there dresses that fit out lol lol shame on you !!!

cassy Ann get a grip stop being weak my god pathetic

Bet LC laughs doing her a favour

Last edited:
Sorry just had to jump on to say.. why does that younger kid always have her phone in every pic... wind's me up... cant she tell that kid to leave the phone at home ffs... I have a little girl similar age there's just no way I'd allow it...

Reactions: 2
GB is an abuser he abuses all of those girls in every way possible!! Regardless of whose done what wrong everyone of those girls is being abused!!

LC the worst she’s been conditioned from an early age and GB would create hell if she left or started a new life. So she takes the money and gifts why not to try and make up for the tit show she’s scared to leave.
So until you have walked in her shoes for a second don’t judge her.

the other two know full well she exists and how he has his grips on her!! They had a very good heads up!!!
Don’t be shocked that he don’t readon here either he wants to be famous

Reactions: 7
Showing bug laid all up against him in the van asleep like step dad 🙄 poor girls had more step dads than anything

She seems to post more on Facebook than Instagram where he’s concerned. I reckon things get back to him too quickly from insta

I find the whole thing so baffling and almost triggering when her girls are also involved.
To what end does she think this relationship is going?????

So he was really down leysdown with them. Not in sandbanks maybe that was just for zeenas benefit 😂 couldn’t bloody write it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.