Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mentally insane . Her Instagram post has me in Stitches . No hun we all know your not crying over a mcdonalds because G has Finally binned you off woman

Reactions: 5
Head over to enhancements with cassy Anne Kent if you would like to be butchered in her garden shed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here susie goes again 🤣

View attachment 608655
She makes me cringe so much. People who genuinely self harm hide it as much as they can. This cringey attention seeking bleep does it just to show the world when her latest bit of dick fucks her off 🤮what a joke She makes me sick

ISIT JUST ME OR DOES HER LIP ( top right ) LOOK BRUISED .

SHE CLEARLY HAD A BACK HANDED UP HER MOUTH FOR PUTTING ALL THAT DINNER tit ON FACEBOOK THEN THEM MESSAGES GETTING SENT TO LC -

WHEN HE GONNA LEARN THOUGH SHE MITE NOT POST MUCH FOR WHILE BUT SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO GET THAT SNEAKY BLUE HEART , ARM , HAND , FOOT IN TO PROVE SHE STILL GETTING THE SIDE COCK ON WEEKENDS

🤣🤣🤣🤣 NOT ABOUT THAT VEGAN LIFE SINCE U MET YA BOYFRIEND 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 KILLED IT

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She eats like a bleeping animal I wanna throat punch the poison little dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cassy as and always will continue to do out right sick thing and think its a joke shes done alot worse but at least ppl can see for there selfs how sick in head she really is a bleep she posted that pic off her what looks like black eye for one reason and that's imply hes hit her because that's only time she post tit like it but cassy u put that kind off pic up and scram and cry domestic violence but u run and beg him to come back to u not once thinking off them poor girls what they witness even if he did hit u no man should hit a woman but I put my life on it that it is 50/50 u hitting him aswell I no what jealous wild rage u get urself into remember them poor girls fnt no weather they coming or going whos kids daddy are they going have in there mums bed

Reactions: 3
Tell us your trying to deflect people from the truth without telling us your trying to deflect them from the truth 🤣
Not the first time she’s said something like this 🤣

F04B507E-E5FE-4AAC-87F9-746855BA9941.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thing is all these tit posts, no one actually gives a duck! 53k followers on Facebook more like 300.

Who messaged all the minions the tattle link? Higher they climb harder they fall!!

that chicken wanker is manky old bleep

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to send that to Lucie and Zee.

Can someone please also tell Cassy that her live in bf is shagging Zee and Lucie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMFG!!! Have you seen Angel’s post?? G isn’t married and lives with her daughter?? Really Angel, REALLY??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
That’s is definitely the same dog! They are disgusting people to make out a dog is dead!

Shame bug missed her with that lead swipe 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.