Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it’s the same games every time 😂 don’t these women get sick of playing it?! Like yeah the chase is exciting at first but bleeping hell over and over again it’s just boring! How many times a month can they mug themselves off 🤣🤣

I think with zee more than cassy 🤷‍♀️ I think it was mentioned that cassy would probably go there not sure now
Cassy was liking his pics on Facebook

How long till we get a mental health post? Or a picture of her with some cuts or a fake cast 🤣 also did anyone clock the black eye pic she posted earlier? 🤣

3D0453B1-C4EA-4D44-95FD-E7EB0DEFF4B8.png

She’s deleted her pictures of Instagram lol

Cassy should feel such a div on my life.. you stupid little cow letting a man like him be a part of your kids life he’s a part timer and your girls are around him..LC has kicked of I bet after receiving those msgs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
LC will get her revenge.... by giving G TO CASSY!!!! Hopefully shes busy plugging her house keep ready to do the off with the children and let cassy be the head fiance stuck at home with babies while G is bleeping his way through south london..... now that will be karma!!!!!

Reactions: 5
When is she going to realise that selling expensive tit protein isn’t actually cutting it anymore, people unless they are brainwashed, have wisened up! As for the dodgy things she does to people faces, give up no one is interested! Word has got about how crap you are! Can see that no one is interested by the posts it puts up! Botox/filler lol 2 comments, that saying something!

Think it’s all falling apart, car issues, dog that died then came back, shag cabin but no one in it, work don’t look busy, 6 pics on your insta, still trying to sell cheap tat!

And to top that off you still don’t have any friends and your duck buddy is doing half of Kent/Essex! Hardly boyfriend material, when he ain’t your boyfriend! Thick as duck she is!!!!

Reactions: 3
Angel of Death - does her ex husband have money?

Have you seen the car one of the disco dancers has to go to uni?

Ridiculous!

🤣 how this witch got the audacity to like these quotes. The one about stick with the girl who’s been down for you since day 1 🙈 he does cass that’s why he don’t leave lucie u fool. Also the one about having sex for good morning texts and lies is about her 🤣. Do you know what gets me I think the girl actually believes she’s a good woman 😳🤡🤣🤣🤣🙈

LC will get her revenge.... by giving G TO CASSY!!!! Hopefully shes busy plugging her house keep ready to do the off with the children and let cassy be the head fiance stuck at home with babies while G is bleeping his way through south london..... now that will be karma!!!!!
g would never put a ring on cassys finger 🤣 or be with her for that matter he does it cos he has the family at home and he’s bored but I bet any money if lucie really left him he would try to get her back for one but if that failed he would be searching for a decent girl to settle with and get back what he’s missing at home, no way would he be bleeping around with the likes of cassy and zee. Once he’s got a decent girl sat at home for him he’ll probably start the cycle of slags again

Attachments

879AC395-EA4F-47EE-B6E7-84309112C8A7.jpeg

this picture makes me laugh so much 🤣! when u think of how many men and have entered that Chad that the tattoo even looks like it says self made self laid 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angel of Death - does her ex husband have money?

Have you seen the car one of the disco dancers has to go to uni?

Ridiculous!
It's a nice car but it's 10 years old and most likely on credit. The inbred looking thing has to do something to attract girls, not sure disco dancing is going to cut it at uni 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 608119
this picture makes me laugh so much 🤣! when u think of how many men and have entered that Chad that the tattoo even looks like it says self made self laid 🙈🤣🤣
not trying to be funny but her before picture is terrible.. she is young to have that much cellulite on her body.. the legs .. she walked around like she had a great body then she likes to say that is swelling but it isn’t ..

Reactions: 4
View attachment 608119
It's so funny. The tattoo above her bum crack is now smiling! I'm nearly 20 years older than her but I have to say even I look better than that. Not just monster munch feet but a whole munch of a body. Definitely self laid!

Reactions: 3
Funny thing is G wants a women like the one he has he sleeps around because he’s bored he’s a man that can’t be satisfied with one women . Cassy has already been pregnant once by him so she says and if she actually does end up pregnant she won’t have the life she has now because bill is brilliant dad who has his kids whenever most the week to be fair but G won’t be taking the baby for weekends why she does what she wants . She is an idiot honestly she wants to just stop sleeping around stop going out every day if the week and be a decent mother your not 18 anymore your a 29 year old mother ffs grow up

Reactions: 5
Might have been posted before but this corker had me bad 😂 big chavy in he’s kilt.

You could park a transit van between them two front teeth as well. God forgive me but the mans a pig.
Well no amount of money would make me stay duck me he’s ugly🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 608119
Honestly don’t think either of these pictures are nice she’s actually quite short and dumpy 🤣🤣🤣
She’s no got a nice shape. She’s no got a arse left. She’ll probably gain weight and have another bbl 🤣🤣🤣 cause if you haven’t got a big bum G will kick you to the kerb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.