Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracks me up, that she actually paid for that! That twattoo “self laid” horrendous! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It cracks me up, that she actually paid for that! That twattoo “self laid” horrendous! 😂😂😂😂

I thought the exsactly same thing !!

Maybe if she went to gym and exercised after she supposedly lost all that weight on juice plus she wouldn’t of need some awful surgery

Reactions: 4
I rarely comment... but that huge scar on her arm, dear me. She keeps going round in circles, never makes any progress with her mental health. I feel so sad for her poor children.

Reactions: 6
That massive scar on her arm that she claims happened from falling down the stairs! She’s definitely sliced that herself 🤢🤢🤢🤢

That car video WTF 😳 She waited 30 seconds to get the car ready to just speed of with no belt on

yes cassy because that’s such a cool thing to do at 29 with two kids grow up FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She says last minute shopping for her babies is she going on holiday.

Angel is having a cheese and wine evening today I wish I lived closer.not.Lets see if anyone shows up.

ADC30B62-138A-495A-A3A9-2E8CFFA1242F.png

She makes me cringe so much. People who genuinely self harm hide it as much as they can. This cringey attention seeking bleep does it just to show the world when her latest bit of dick fucks her off 🤮what a joke She makes me sick

Reactions: 9
looked on her face book the pups are on in the!!!! garden you and your mother are sick cunts your mother said it died in her arms ducking loons
WTAF?! Someone's gotta call her out on it man, taking the bleeping piss! We all knew it was a bleeping lie, straight up. The fact it's still on both their socials and even going to the effort of making a photo frame about it. Man,they are both fucked in the head! All because G fucked her off. Someone get this girl sectioned

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.