Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have read through all of the threads concerning this woman. I believe that there has to be a form of pyschological damage that has occured during her upbringing? There seems to be a pattern of self destruction- I for one do not condone ANY of her behaviour- however I feel that the absence of her father perhaps? Has attributed for her need to seek love and validation from various male figures in her life. I think as an adult you absolutely need to take responsibility for your actions- as they indeed have consequences and a ripple effect on your life and of those around you- I do think there is a maturity level that isnt in the line with the actions of a woman her age. Her mother doesnt seem to have a typical maternal bond with her? Does anyone else know what I mean? Something is missing.

Something isnt right. The near misses with car accidents-allegations of substance abuse- self harm. Alarm bells should be ringing at this point. Does she not have any good influences in her life to make her aware that the behaviour is damaging-and her actions will absolutely filter down to her children? It is concerning-that she is seeking unavailable men to make her feel good about herself. Like an ego boost? How can you emotionally have that level of immaturity and lack of consideration for the feelings of the ''other woman''? There is no girl code- no morality-no self respect. Its crazy. I dont see things ending well and thats an honest reality. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A lot of people grow up without a father , a lot of people have bad upbringings but they don’t behave the way she does , driving like She does no seatbelts on her children or herself driving on her phone , I mean she nearly killed her friends a couple of years ago With her driving . Self harming in front of her children is damaging those girls will grow up scarred because of her actions . Sorry but no excuses for the way she is . The kids should be taken from her she doesn’t feed them properly they have no routine she’s out most the week so the kids get dumped on whoever will have them she only loves them when she gets dick which is once a week the rest of the week she dumps them because she’s having a meltdown because her latest Bit if sick has gone back to their wife . She is 29 she needs to grow up !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of people grow up without a father , a lot of people have bad upbringings but they don’t behave the way she does , driving like She does no seatbelts on her children or herself driving on her phone , I mean she nearly killed her friends a couple of years ago With her driving . Self harming in front of her children is damaging those girls will grow up scarred because of her actions . Sorry but no excuses for the way she is . The kids should be taken from her she doesn’t feed them properly they have no routine she’s out most the week so the kids get dumped on whoever will have them she only loves them when she gets dick which is once a week the rest of the week she dumps them because she’s having a meltdown because her latest Bit if sick has gone back to their wife . She is 29 she needs to grow up !!
I absolutely agree- I am just trying to understand how someone can be that way and not be aware? Or maybe they are and dont care? Its really sad when you think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t care honestly many people have told her about her driving and the kids safety she does not give a tit . She does what she does it’s been the same for years she’s selfish all about herself in the week normal women with children work and cook clean yes you Can have a social life but she should still have a routine and be at home weekdays with her kids putting them to bed and cooking nice meals for them but she doesn’t they are in uniform most nights till late at night. sometimes she posts pictures and they have gone bed in uniform it’s wrong everyday she posts the kids eating takeaways it’s so wrong yes treat them but not every day they should have a meal at home .

She is spoilt selfish and only cares about her needs she needs therapy urgently ! She needs to stay single and stop the lying and just be honest and real.. she has daddy issues that’s why she fucks loads of men didn’t have a role model growing up.. no excuse for the crappy behaviour.. she is a spoilt girl thinks she’s special .. just like her mother the only thing now that’s going to help her is therapy and the single life

If your lying about who you are then what hope for any thing else.. identity issues she don’t Evan get the basics right..

Lots of people have issues me for one but I no how to be a decent human.. The lies it’s crazy the amount of bull tit that comes out her mouth

She tried to convince the travellers that she’s a traveler and who ever else that would listen LIAR and she has a fake voice to .. she’s not real so every thing will always duck up for her..

Fake ass wannabe traveler wannabe bad girl I don’t have any sympathy the kids need to go stay with there dad till she’s stable cos the damage is already been done .. my mother would take my kids simple woman beater gang gang man around my kids no way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is the dog dead? Is it old videos is she putting them up to be talked about for the attention?

Reactions: 3
Is the dog dead? Is it old videos is she putting them up to be talked about for the attention?
The dogs not dead! Notice she never even actually answered anyone when they asked what happened? But then again she could be putting up old videos as well so people will talk and her engagement goes up. It's attention seeking at its finest and she needs serious help!

I don’t know what to think about the video with the dog! Knowing cassy the dog of it died passed by too drama free she would of made a big deal out of it! If it’s not died and today’s video is today Angel and Cassy look like nasty c**ts why would you put kids through that and get the world feeling sorry for u?! We know cassy likes to get rid of dogs but for them both to make out it’s died is lower than low!

If the dog was ok then why the black heart comment 🖤 from Mutti Angel and all the other comments saying sorry for your loss?
If the dog had died or was unwell at the vets then she wouldn’t have put a red heart on the pic post, she’d have put a broken heart and responded as well to the comments for the sympathy.
Sounds like it was all to get a reaction from G.
Deffo mentally unstable

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She should check into priory and get help if that was my child I’d sign her in for help. I know we all can’t be bothered with her but I really feel for the little girls

Reactions: 5
You would think with all that money! House in Medway, shag cabin in her tiny garden, sofas from a caravan, plastic flowers everywhere, to be fair the list of trash can be written on an Andrex bog roll. You would get some help, but oh no she is busy gobbling cock, buying tit from Ali to sell on! Honestly she is pathetic, her whole life is a fabricated. Complete fake!

So shag cabin, so secret it’s in his bleeping garden obviously!

Removes all other comments but leaves the one made from a weirdo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She should check into priory and get help if that was my child I’d sign her in for help. I know we all can’t be bothered with her but I really feel for the little girls
Thing is her mother is just as bad. They both need checking in, her mother was part of the dog plan. Hoping it was just an old video

Reactions: 1
The mother said that the dog had a fit and died in her arms.
The mother then went to the pub to get drunk.

No wonder Cassy was not bothered. She knew it was a lie

Reactions: 10
We no them two would of done the video .. plus she said the dog suffered from fits .. I think all made up really strange nothing said before hand plus cassy never took that dog to the vets. She’s a liar

But still could be a lie and a old video don’t no with them

Didn't Angel lie for all those years about Cassys dad dying..... are we really surprised about a dog?? Flipping tapped the pair of them 🤡 🤡
Cassy is just a mini angel. Monkey see, monkey do 🐒
So wish Bill would take his beautiful girls full time before it's too late.

You would think with all that money! House in Medway, shag cabin in her tiny garden, sofas from a caravan, plastic flowers everywhere, to be fair the list of trash can be written on an Andrex bog roll. You would get some help, but oh no she is busy gobbling cock, buying tit from Ali to sell on! Honestly she is pathetic, her whole life is a fabricated. Complete fake!

So shag cabin, so secret it’s in his bleeping garden obviously!

Removes all other comments but leaves the one made from a weirdo!
When i watched the video I thought that was her garden hopefully she got planing permission and all work done to it signed off by council if not she will be in trouble

Reactions: 1
Didn't Angel lie for all those years about Cassys dad dying..... are we really surprised about a dog?? Flipping tapped the pair of them 🤡 🤡
Cassy is just a mini angel. Monkey see, monkey do 🐒
So wish Bill would take his beautiful girls full time before it's too late.

I think it was the dad who lead people to believe he was dead ( think the mother and him were not together at this stage) as people were after him for money he owed them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.