Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i watched the video I thought that was her garden hopefully she got planing permission and all work done to it signed off by council if not she will be in trouble
That's a good shout btw, I've checked companies house and she's not registered her new business and I checked Kent Council as well and no planning applications have been made. I feel a report coming on!!!

Reactions: 7
Isn't there someone on here who lives near her? They would know if building was going on at her squat like home.

I think it was the dad who lead people to believe he was dead ( think the mother and him were not together at this stage) as people were after him for money he owed them.
Ahh was that the reason? Jeez yeah must of been some serious dollar..... Still seems fishy though. I'd fake my own death too if Angel was my ex 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some ones made a comment on the dog video about she’s glad it pulled through I bet the comment gets deleted all those people who commented on there posts giving them support it’s a piss take hopefully they see it for them selfs now the pair of them are bat tit crazy

That's a good shout btw, I've checked companies house and she's not registered her new business and I checked Kent Council as well and no planning applications have been made. I feel a report coming on!!!
Would be Medway council not KCC

Reactions: 1
Both cassy and hatton k have been very quiet on IG since the whole drama the other day

Reactions: 2
Don’t a lot of girls make a room in there house and do the same thing .. not sure I don’t really no about stuff like that

Both cassy and hatton k have been very quiet on IG since the whole drama the other day
He’s playing us

I want to no when she’s going to do the eye brows she promised lol ffs lol

She still needs to register as a business with companies house and have the proper insurance and planning permission also.

Reactions: 3
I think it depends on size and what structure it is tbh maybe wood outside cos she’s calling it a cabin but she should still have a business registered from her home.

Reactions: 1
Yep out in the van! Dinner probably he must be a hungry boy all the energy he uses going from slag to slag lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wondered if the stag cabin was in the friend JL house seeing as she was with her in the cringe dancing video?

She still needs to register as a business with companies house and have the proper insurance and planning permission also.
She doesn’t have to register with Companies House if she’s operating as a sole trader. Think your prob right about planning permission tho!

She doesn’t have to register with Companies House if she’s operating as a sole trader. Think your prob right about planning permission tho!
Loads of people have outbuilding in their garden and depending on size you do not need planning permission.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.