Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 49141

Is she a bleeping idiot? Look how much money she has and she's just flaunting it, thousands of followers and it's no secret where she goes shopping!
She does it alotttt, she just so happens to flash pictures and videos of inside her bag it’s like she’s doing it on purpose and wants to be mugged or have her home burgled because everyone knows the contents of that too

Who even walks around with that amount of cash anyways imagine buying something and having to sit and count it all out.. then again she loves the attention & that’s just more safety issues when she opens her bag..if she doesn’t care about her own safety and home she should maybe think about her little girls!

She does it alotttt, she just so happens to flash pictures and videos of inside her bag it’s like she’s doing it on purpose and wants to be mugged or have her home burgled because everyone knows the contents of that too

Who even walks around with that amount of cash anyways imagine buying something and having to sit and count it all out.. then again she loves the attention & that’s just more safety issues when she opens her bag..if she doesn’t care about her own safety and home she should maybe think about her little girls!
Especially as she’s already been burgled once, apparently anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah she can do whatever when it comes to herself, I’d be worried about the girls if I was her though!

Reactions: 1
I feel like we’re due another drama ... I’m very quickly losing any sympathy for her and that’s an awful thing to say! I’m still baffled by the whole Christian thing! She’s the ultimate attention seeker!

Reactions: 5
When I first watched that live of her being burgled I never once believed it, seemed too staged x

Literally not surprised people have started reporting her shop, feel sorry for the poor businesses around must be horrible trying to earn a living next to a daytime nightclub

Reactions: 2
I used to follow her a while back and I always thought her kids looked immaculate! Is that only for the gram?

I used to follow her a while back and I always thought her kids looked immaculate! Is that only for the gram?
She doesn’t seem to be taking care of them much at the minute.. new shop & constantly shopping for herself they’re surrounded by girls on tag and party’s in there mams shop

I actually thought they looked quite grubby yesterday. Partying is definitely taking priority, do you remember when she was obsessed with a clean house? And, now she’s asking people to come round and clean?! ‘Cash waiting’

I actually thought they looked quite grubby yesterday. Partying is definitely taking priority, do you remember when she was obsessed with a clean house? And, now she’s asking people to come round and clean?! ‘Cash waiting’
Just doesn’t seem like the girls have stability like when she went out got drunk and had to take the girl to school but just laid in bed until she felt like getting up or the constant stream of ‘friends’ which her mum done a live and said less then a handful are real friends the rest steal and aren’t her real friends supposedly .. really use to look up to her a lot when she got her home she was so house proud

To be honest it looks like a case of “money doesn’t make you happy”
She’s got the money, she’s had numerous surgeries and procedures and although comes across happy I don’t think she is.
She’s constantly surrounded by “friends” and having soooo much fun, but is she? I think she’s lonely and it’s all a show!
I think most people she hangs out with are cling ons .

Reactions: 3
Driving along filming herself with her little girl in the back not wearing a seatbelt is just plain stupid. Does she really think people are that desperate to see a 10 second clip of her miming along to a tit song?!

Reactions: 4
Not exactly Cassy-related but does anyone follow Olivia Measures, also big Juice Plus rep? Early 20s, out on a date with Wayne Linekar, that notorious 50+ ladies man of Ocean Beach / Ibiza fame! 🤣🙄🙈 My toes are curling up just looking at them together!

Not exactly Cassy-related but does anyone follow Olivia Measures, also big Juice Plus rep? Early 20s, out on a date with Wayne Linekar, that notorious 50+ ladies man of Ocean Beach / Ibiza fame! 🤣🙄🙈 My toes are curling up just looking at them together!
Don’t follow her but seen the pic of her with Wayne on the explore page and has a nose. She’s less than half his age :oops: But fortunately he’s worth a million times her wage 😂

These young girls surely must just be in it for the instafame. The thought of going out with someone close in age with my dad makes me want to vom

Don’t follow her but seen the pic of her with Wayne on the explore page and has a nose. She’s less than half his age :oops: But fortunately he’s worth a million times her wage 😂

These young girls surely must just be in it for the instafame. The thought of going out with someone close in age with my dad makes me want to vom
Just looked in her page She looks like a blow up sex doll in all her poses 😂 & im the same makes me feel sick too I couldn’t even do it for money or fame 🤢

Reactions: 4
It’s odd she’s just posted about her needing a biopsy on her lip due to sun beds which should of been done 2 years ago... yet still continues to use sun beds daily.. Rattles on about healthy eating and how healthy her life is but blinded by that fact she does sun beds and inhales balloons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s odd she’s just posted about her needing a biopsy on her lip due to sun beds which should of been done 2 years ago... yet still continues to use sun beds daily.. Rattles on about healthy eating and how healthy her life is but blinded by that fact she does sun beds and inhales balloons 😂
Not to mention the fact she smokes too 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Nothing against smokers myself, but just amuses me she still preaches about having a “healthy lifestyle”)

Urghh does my head in how she’s *always* got a health drama going on! I can think of alleged liver failure, alleged sepsis and apparently needing her gall bladder out (but not pursuing getting it done, despite all the £££ in the bank) - and that’s just in the couple of years! 🙄🙄🙄 And all her little minions fall for the sob stories, when they’ve clearly been 110% embellished for attention!

Reactions: 3
Urghh does my head in how she’s *always* got a health drama going on! I can think of alleged liver failure, alleged sepsis and apparently needing her gall bladder out (but not pursuing getting it done, despite all the £££ in the bank) - and that’s just in the couple of years! 🙄🙄🙄 And all her little minions fall for the sob stories, when they’ve clearly been 110% embellished for attention!
Oh my god the sepsis drama 🤣 I’d totally forgotten that!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.