Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly Cassy-related but does anyone follow Olivia Measures, also big Juice Plus rep? Early 20s, out on a date with Wayne Linekar, that notorious 50+ ladies man of Ocean Beach / Ibiza fame! 🤣🙄🙈 My toes are curling up just looking at them together!
hahahaa....
Two things from this ...
How does Olivia look so different these days?? Go back through her Facebook profile pics and there’s a point where she goes from being a ‘normal girl’ to plastic fantastic, what surgery did she have to do that? (It’s around the times she went to Vegas)

Did you see Wayne’s post about the down syndrome people? This isn’t a troll question, I know the girls in those pics in real life and I would hate to think he’s using them for CSR or likes.

She’s pretending like she’ll be ok if they cut her lip of we all know she will Be having a meltdown looking for plastic surgery options already she loves the fish lips too much , then again starting to wonder if the bum lift put her of since she was booked in to have her nose done but ended up not going 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s pretending like she’ll be ok if they cut her lip of we all know she will Be having a meltdown looking for plastic surgery options already she loves the fish lips too much , then again starting to wonder if the bum lift put her of since she was booked in to have her nose done but ended up not going 🤷‍♀️
She’s going to get her boobs done Saturday 😂

She’s going to get her boobs done Saturday 😂
I’m not even shocked 🤷‍♀️ Don’t know who she’s kidding with her healthy lifestyle.. she tried saying the other day she hasn’t ate meat in 2-3 years she most certainly has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can she be going to Turkey in 3 days for new boobs after all of the crying and cancer chat yesterday!? I would focussing in being well with my children ... not buying new clothes!

Reactions: 1
How can she be going to Turkey in 3 days for new boobs after all of the crying and cancer chat yesterday!? I would focussing in being well with my children ... not buying new clothes!
Children are going to end up like her she’s already got there tops tied Upto there boobs with bobbles.. use to think she was a brilliant mum but she’s changed loads the past year

Does anyone remember the post she had up when she was still with her husband? She actually put a live feed of them both in the hospital, screaming at the Dr's that she thought her husband had cancer in the neck and then she posted later on than she was "smashing the sunbeds" and now its all the posts about her having cancer in her lip! The "woman" is a complete and utter moron! They poor kids should be with their father full time. They are nothing but Social Media accessories to her. I actually despise her!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the post she had up when she was still with her husband? She actually put a live feed of them both in the hospital, screaming at the Dr's that she thought her husband had cancer in the neck and then she posted later on than she was "smashing the sunbeds" and now its all the posts about her having cancer in her lip! The "woman" is a complete and utter moron! They poor kids should be with their father full time. They are nothing but Social Media accessories to her. I actually despise her!
Omg yes I remember this! She was live streaming it ffs I swear? He had a lump on his neck x

Yep I remember this fiasco!! 🙄

Was the sepsis fiasco after her bum lift? Sure it was but why would you risk your life for vanity .. the fear of my children been without a mother puts me of for like..I’d rather my mum tum and saggy boobs and cellulite bum then die on operating table because I was vain..

Reactions: 5
Was the sepsis fiasco after her bum lift? Sure it was but why would you risk your life for vanity .. the fear of my children been without a mother puts me of for like..I’d rather my mum tum and saggy boobs and cellulite bum then die on operating table because I was vain..
I’m pretty sure it was after that yeah, I’m 100% with you on that!!

I’m pretty sure it was after that yeah, I’m 100% with you on that!!
Honestly hurts my heart for her girls that they’re mums willing to do that.. & the state they had to see her in after her bum op.. got it done and couldn’t find anyone to take them to school and look after them if I remember!

Honestly hurts my heart for her girls that they’re mums willing to do that.. & the state they had to see her in after her bum op.. got it done and couldn’t find anyone to take them to school and look after them if I remember!
And she's doing it all again!!! Her vanity is unreal. She's not even nice looking. It's all fake! Even her peddling juice plus tit and she had a tummy tuck etc. She really is the most horrendous woman on the planet.

And she's doing it all again!!! Her vanity is unreal. She's not even nice looking. It's all fake! Even her peddling juice plus tit and she had a tummy tuck etc. She really is the most horrendous woman on the planet.
And the fact she’s put on the end of post ‘breast reduction & whatever else I fancy when I’m there’ dread to think 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.