Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So new boobs and another round of BBL happening soon ??? Madness
It is considering when she got it done last time someone who she knew had died a few weeks earlier getting a bbl with the same company and left her 2 children (could of been 3) behind and her husband , I’m sure her husband had a go at cassy for promoting it and she basically just publicly replied saying she didn’t care x

Reactions: 1
So new boobs and another round of BBL happening soon ??? Madness
What! Is it normal to need it done again? So soon after the first procedure. Why would anyone want to put themselves through that over and over? Her figure looks great as it is.

What?! No way, that’s crazy! All because she wants to be the next Katie Price, she seems to love it when people compare the two of them! 🙄

Does olivia measures have a thread here anywhere?
Another fake who has had loads of work but denies it. She’s so young too so no need! I noticed her and Casey don’t have each other on insta when they previously did for sure………………

Another fake who has had loads of work but denies it. She’s so young too so no need! I noticed her and Casey don’t have each other on insta when they previously did for sure………………
Ooh really? They seemed very close at one point! This seems to happen a lot though - I reckon the amount of bitching and backstabbing and fall outs going on behind the scenes of all these MLMers is probably crazy! 🤔 And all hidden behind glossy Insta squares and show-off FB statuses!

I actually feel quite sorry for her. She seems so unhappy.

Just shows..You can spend all the money in the world on getting the perfect body, lips, jaw and so on but unless you work on the mind and what's going on inside, none of that stuff makes the slightest bit of difference.
Unfortunately She will keep on having surgeries and injections looking for a happiness that doesn't come from what money can buy.

Sad really.

Reactions: 2
I actually feel quite sorry for her. She seems so unhappy.

Just shows..You can spend all the money in the world on getting the perfect body, lips, jaw and so on but unless you work on the mind and what's going on inside, none of that stuff makes the slightest bit of difference.
Unfortunately She will keep on having surgeries and injections looking for a happiness that doesn't come from what money can buy.

Sad really.
This is so true, as much as I do laugh at the things she does sometimes, I think you’re spot on with that and I do feel a bit sorry for her. Her body looks amazing, she’s doing well for herself and seems to have a great family behind her, yet she appears so unhappy with herself.

Just been to watch her stories. Omg is she really showing that she uses the balloon thing on there??

Reactions: 2
Haha I hadn’t spotted the tag before!

Has anyone just seen the story she’s posted about going to ‘jail’ for someone?

It bothers me that she’s doing so many eyebrows, my friend had to get checked by environmental health for her insurance and Cassy breaks every rule... how is she getting away with it?

Also, there’s some sketchy accounting on Companies House 👀

Reactions: 3
Just seen on her Facebook that she's ranting about some bird that's got her car, she wants it back or wants the money she's owed for it?
Anyone know any more on that?!

Interesting company to keep.. see the tag🤦‍♀️
This friend “Shan” who also does lashes in Cassys shop is now also in prison.. but Cassy won’t admit that just says she “needed some time off”

Just seen on her Facebook that she's ranting about some bird that's got her car, she wants it back or wants the money she's owed for it?
Anyone know any more on that?!
Gemma Godley (used to be her friend, tattooed face blonde hair and huge lips) “financed” a golf from Cassy that she bought while waiting for her Range Rover to be ready, blocked Cassy and hid the car and hasn’t paid. How stupid can you be though to sign the log book over to a friend without receiving any money or a contract? Apparently cassy threatened her and bad police called!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.