Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This friend “Shan” who also does lashes in Cassys shop is now also in prison.. but Cassy won’t admit that just says she “needed some time off”

Gemma Godley (used to be her friend, tattooed face blonde hair and huge lips) “financed” a golf from Cassy that she bought while waiting for her Range Rover to be ready, blocked Cassy and hid the car and hasn’t paid. How stupid can you be though to sign the log book over to a friend without receiving any money or a contract? Apparently cassy threatened her and bad police called!
Gemma has always been a wrongen. ALWAYS.

I genuinely think cassy was just being nice, I actually feel bad for her shes been tit on, but she should of known better with that gemma.

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine went on her social media course and it was basically “fake it till you make it” and the use of fake followers and likes was said to be acceptable at times

Soo she got arrested this week no surprise there. And she also said her brother used to punch any girls or boys she wanted him to when they was younger, girls!

Soo she got arrested this week no surprise there. And she also said her brother used to punch any girls or boys she wanted him to when they was younger, girls!
Cassy was arrested? Oh dear, what’s been happening now! Her brothers are almost as bad as her. They couldn’t punch their way out of a paper bag 😂😂

Reactions: 1
‘I haven’t eaten meat in 3 years’ ... why does she feel the need to lie? You only have to scroll back on her insta to see pics of sweet chilli chicken 🙈🙈

I like her but I don’t at the same time.. her determination is amazing but it’s like she never has her children or they get put on a table in the corner of her shop and told to be quiet, I don’t think I’d ever go in her shop tbh seems like all her mates go in there to sit and chat, make a mess, mess around couldn’t think of out worse then walking in to her and all her friends 🙄.. also couldn’t beleive the state of her house.. I get she works hard but so do a lot of people? Wasn’t she saying not that long ago that she non stops cleans, can’t live in a messy house etc.. the hand bags hanging of nails up the stairs wtf? 😂😂 the poor girls have to share a room because she’s got a shopping obsession legit seems the only thing she does these days is go out party and take balloons

Reactions: 5
Has someone shot at her shop?
Not sure exactly what’s happened there but doesn’t look too good does it! As much as we might have a bit of a laugh at things she does, I’m sure she doesn’t deserve that. She gave out her full address on Instagram yesterday, really think she needs to be careful 😩

Yes, after the ‘burglary’ you would think that she would be more careful. That was a huge amount of wealth to flaunt yesterday. She needs to protect those little girls!

Reactions: 3
Yes, after the ‘burglary’ you would think that she would be more careful. That was a huge amount of wealth to flaunt yesterday. She needs to protect those little girls!
Definitely, people are always telling her not to put so much online. Totally appreciate that you shouldn’t be targeted purely for putting your life or things you have online, but sadly it happens in this day and age. Totally agree that she needs to look after herself and her girls! 😩

Screenshot_20191016_142649_com.instagram.android.jpg

Is she a bleeping idiot? Look how much money she has and she's just flaunting it, thousands of followers and it's no secret where she goes shopping!

View attachment 49141

Is she a bleeping idiot? Look how much money she has and she's just flaunting it, thousands of followers and it's no secret where she goes shopping!
Doesn’t help herself does she 😬 and definitely no secret where she shops sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️ So now she’s posted that, gave her address out and obviously the address of her shop as well 😩

Doesn’t help herself does she 😬 and definitely no secret where she shops sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️ So now she’s posted that, gave her address out and obviously the address of her shop as well 😩
Anyone could go and Rob that fake bag off her 🤣 ah it just annoys me how if she did get robbed she would come on live crying and tit yet it's completely her fault flaunting it like that

Anyone could go and Rob that fake bag off her 🤣 ah it just annoys me how if she did get robbed she would come on live crying and tit yet it's completely her fault flaunting it like that
Exactly 😂😩 I get that you should be able to put what you like online, but we all know that in this day and age you just can’t, it’s not safe and you’re opening yourself up to god knows what. Everything she does is so public, I totally understand that’s the nature of her work but she could be far more careful than she is. You’re right anyway, she’d be straight on live like the last time.

Exactly 😂😩 I get that you should be able to put what you like online, but we all know that in this day and age you just can’t, it’s not safe and you’re opening yourself up to god knows what. Everything she does is so public, I totally understand that’s the nature of her work but she could be far more careful than she is. You’re right anyway, she’d be straight on live like the last time.
I get her shop has to be online like every shops address is, but id never feel comfortable going inside as it's like a hang out area for all her friends, but her address/money car and everything should be private x

I get her shop has to be online like every shops address is, but id never feel comfortable going inside as it's like a hang out area for all her friends, but her address/money car and everything should be private x
Yeah of course I totally get that! I wouldn’t flaunt money like that though if people knew exactly where I’d be working 😩 I totally agree I’d feel so out of place in there. It’s not far at all from me but would never think to go in there 🙈 x

Yeah of course I totally get that! I wouldn’t flaunt money like that though if people knew exactly where I’d be working 😩 I totally agree I’d feel so out of place in there. It’s not far at all from me but would never think to go in there 🙈 x
Omg I would definitely sit in a car and spy 🤣 or is that really sad 🤣🤣

• Haha
She lives local to me and I’ve seen her out with her kids last year in town and they were walking like 5foot behind her, both the kids looked grubby and not dressed for the weather. Feel sorry for the kids, she’s compromising their safety so much by giving her address and whereabouts so much as well as flashing her wealth

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.